Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to figure out the generator size.

Most portable generators consume about three-quarters of a gallon of gas per hour.

Adam must have been on the ball to go get gas every other day to keep it going. Not sure if it’s 20 feet away from the house.
Was the gas for it stored properly?
Guess everything passed code.

The city/county allows a “permanent outdoor generator”? Ours doesn’t unless it’s after a hurricane and you need a permit for a whole house unit.

If the houses are close together that constant droning noise of the generator would be vastly annoying to the neighbors. Or if he cycled it on and off.
JMO
Looks like a fairly good size generator. My guess is they had the fridge plugged into it and a few extension cords for lights. It's certainly not enough for a whole house, but it would be enough for a few small things and heat and a fridge. I'd say at that size he's probably having to refill about every 4 to 6 hours depending on how much he'd have plugged into it. They can be loud, but not overly so.

she would have been kicking the same night she was arrested. the dope sick may be over by now.
As the clouds lift, she'll be better able to understand what she's facing. These charges are serious and her options dwindle if Adam decides to speak up first. Adam has already threatened KM with a knife, if he decides to tell the truth, his confession would seal her future. Adam holds a lot of cards here and he has the power to make sure KM stays in jail for a very long time. In fact, he could accuse her of killing Harmony. If I were her, I'd speak fast.

I want to try and find AM in an area he didn’t know he was being videotaped. Ex(google earth)

I’ve got some pics where street view you can get pictures of people/cars coming and going. In McDonald’s in Manchester, NH drive thru line there was a worker hiding behind the menu sign(who knows why!)Ill include examples. This google earth says the year 2020 on it. I wonder if there was anywhere he took HM and if she was alive in 2020?

Attachments

• 8D24CDAE-FAF5-4E0E-8CC6-A9D8C029CB01.jpeg
    8D24CDAE-FAF5-4E0E-8CC6-A9D8C029CB01.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 70
Their is only two real reason I can see for KM not speaking up. First she really doesn't know anything, which I do find hard to believe she knows absolutely nothing at all. And the second being she was involved and doesn't want to incriminate herself. All IMO

Their is only two real reason I can see for KM not speaking up. First she really doesn't know anything, which I do find hard to believe she knows absolutely nothing at all. And the second being she was involved and doesn't want to incriminate herself. All IMO

Or third: She knows, but is too afraid of him to speak up

I still want to know of AM was receiving any of the stimulus (federal) funds for Harmony during 2020/2021. That would be another prong for charges (ala the Parsons in Erica's case)

They probably did get stimulus money.

I noticed KaM didn't remove HM from her EBT benefits until June 2021, when she moved in with her mother. Iirc the timeline correctly.

Wow. A small generator burns 3/4 gal of gas per hour? And gas has been close to $4/gallon, at least here in VT. How could they afford it? Are we talking roughly $75 per 24 hours to run that thing?
Gas prices weren't that high back in 2019, and some people will siphon gas for this kind of purpose. But at any rate, yes it is expensive to run a generator for days on end.

And yet DCYF thought he was perfectly fit to be a Father to Harmony. :mad:
I keep circling back to the fact that the biological mom’s paternal rights were terminated. How does that even happen? So she was an addict in previous years but got clean. It chaps me that her rights were terminated while he was given a free pass despite his violent criminal history. This goes against everything we know of reunification between moms and their children.
I also can’t get past the fact that he was given an 18 month sentence for shooting another person in the face during a drug crime. Wth is wrong with this entire situation? IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollyWobbles