NH - James and Lizette Eckert, shot to death by their adopted son, 11, Alton, May 2019.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With the child being so young, he will get out at 18 or 21. I don't think there is any way state can hold him beyond that.

I fully believe some people are born evil. But in this case I am not ready to say that about the perp. There are a lot of things in this situation that when looked at separately aren’t necessarily cause for concern, but when I combine them, it makes me wonder if there was abuse going on in that house. Very sad situation no matter what.

With the child being so young, he will get out at 18 or 21. I don't think there is any way state can hold him beyond that.

I'm sure your right. Andrew Golden was also only 11 when he and his 13 year old classmate killed 5 people at their middle school, and Andrew was released on his 21st birthday. He would have been released at 18 but was charged with federal weapons charges so he could be held till 21.

He was very close to his "real" Mother and that is who he killed. He shot his Dad first, then his Mom and tried to kill his older sister, but the gun jammed. Was a good student. I have read everything there is to read about this case (Brandt). He is just one of many (but one that stands out) who murder at a young age, are released and commit something even more horrendous (if possible). And, yes, I do believe there are some people who are born without empathy or compassion for others. Daniel Marsh (48 hours, Portrait of a Killer) is another one. His taped confession shows an evil person who admits he has never felt compassion or empathy. Then there's the teenager in Brazil who tortured her 5 year old brother and ate parts of him. Born evil...IMO, yes. You are entitled to your opinion.
NOONE is born evil.

NOONE is born evil.

I respectfully absolutely disagree. Some people are born psychopaths without any moral compass or empathy. No amount of good parenting or therapy will help. You can't make someone born without a conscious suddenly grown one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back