NH NH- Jane Boroski, 22, seven-months pregnant, stabbed 27X, mother & baby survived, Swanzey, 6 August '88, *poss. connected to the Connecticut River SK*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
1716563211088.png
2022 lengthy article, rbbm
"The night of Aug. 6, 1988, was hot and muggy. Jane Boroski, 22 and seven-months pregnant, was on her way home after lingering at the Cheshire Fair past closing, when she stopped at the soda machine outside Gomarlo’s market in Swanzey for a cold drink.
There, Boroski — who now lives in Hinsdale and asked The Sentinel to use her birth name for privacy reasons — was stabbed 27 times by an unknown man who many, including Boroski herself, believe was likely the Connecticut River Valley serial killer. Boroski and her daughter, who was born two months later, survived.''

''The night of the attack, she had just stepped back into her white 1985 Pontiac Firebird with a soda, when a Jeep Wagoneer pulled up on her passenger side. Even though the store was closed, she said she thought nothing of it because there were a soda machine and payphone there.''

''Boroski said she found out that the man who stabbed her was suspected of being the Connecticut River Valley serial killer from a newspaper and, to this day, the sketch she helped police produce from her ICU bed is one of the only depictions of what he could look like.''

May. 22, 2024
“I’m trying not to get emotional right now about it because there have been so many people, there’s been so many persons of interest over the years. And no real suspects, just persons of interest that have been investigated. And so I’m just I mean, I’m always hopeful,” said Boroski.

Investigators won’t say what cases are involved in the renewed search but do confirm that it is related to the Connecticut River Valley serial killings which happened in the late 1970s and ‘80s.''

View attachment 505615
2022 lengthy article, rbbm
"The night of Aug. 6, 1988, was hot and muggy. Jane Boroski, 22 and seven-months pregnant, was on her way home after lingering at the Cheshire Fair past closing, when she stopped at the soda machine outside Gomarlo’s market in Swanzey for a cold drink.
There, Boroski — who now lives in Hinsdale and asked The Sentinel to use her birth name for privacy reasons — was stabbed 27 times by an unknown man who many, including Boroski herself, believe was likely the Connecticut River Valley serial killer. Boroski and her daughter, who was born two months later, survived.''

''The night of the attack, she had just stepped back into her white 1985 Pontiac Firebird with a soda, when a Jeep Wagoneer pulled up on her passenger side. Even though the store was closed, she said she thought nothing of it because there were a soda machine and payphone there.''

''Boroski said she found out that the man who stabbed her was suspected of being the Connecticut River Valley serial killer from a newspaper and, to this day, the sketch she helped police produce from her ICU bed is one of the only depictions of what he could look like.''
Thanks for finding this. So many years without help is just heartbreaking.Wnat a strong woman.

May. 22, 2024
“I’m trying not to get emotional right now about it because there have been so many people, there’s been so many persons of interest over the years. And no real suspects, just persons of interest that have been investigated. And so I’m just I mean, I’m always hopeful,” said Boroski.

Investigators won’t say what cases are involved in the renewed search but do confirm that it is related to the Connecticut River Valley serial killings which happened in the late 1970s and ‘80s.''
Let's hope.

I should have mentioned local and state LE search a "brick house on Ayers Rd." in Newport, NH.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this! Jane Boroski's podcast, Invisible Tears, is fantastic. The best source of information on her story, of course, because she herself knows it best. I encourage everyone who's interested in the CT River Valley cases to listen to it, if you haven't already.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back