Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Murkywaters

Reaction score
Thumbnail

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Possible Run Away / Possible Suicidal

Case Information
Demographics
Missing Age: 18 Years
Current Age: 43 Years
First Name: Joleene
Middle Name: Shaunteal
Last Name: Boulerisse
Nickname/Alias--
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 10" (70 Inches)
Weight: 125 lbs
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact: July 30, 1994
NamUs Case Created: August 7, 2019
Last Known Location Map
County: Cheshire County
Circumstances of Disappearance: Possible Run Away / Possible Suicidal

Physical Description
Hair Color: Blond/Strawberry
Right Eye Color: Brown

Jo wasn't suicidal. She got past all that. Something happened to her.
Did you know Jo? I would love to hear more about her if you'd be willing to share. There's hardly anything online. Not even a picture, it's very sad. I live near Swanzey and with the number of missing girls hailing from the MA/NH area during the time - it's a shame it was assumed she ran away.

Family search has a record of her living in Keene in 2001. Could be incorrect, although if she was 18 in 94 the birthdate of 76 would be correct - there is no record of her I've found after 2001.

Attachments

• Screenshot_4-10-2024_0431_www.familysearch.org.jpeg
    Screenshot_4-10-2024_0431_www.familysearch.org.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 3
Some of her neighbors have criminal records but I can't access them to see. I also looked on the sex offender registry and if Joleene's 30 Elm street address in Keene is correct, there was a sex offender named David Caswell living just a few houses down at 48 Elm St. I wonder if police even looked at all or if they just gave up and figured she would come back on her own. New Hampshire police are notoriously known to be shady, awful and corrupt.

So, I have contacted several local newspapers asking them to write an article about her disappearance, along with contacting the NH state police media handler. I live 15 minutes away from where she went missing and it breaks my heart seeing how little information there is about her. Will post any updates I get, hopefully very soon.

So, I have contacted several local newspapers asking them to write an article about her disappearance, along with contacting the NH state police media handler. I live 15 minutes away from where she went missing and it breaks my heart seeing how little information there is about her. Will post any updates I get, hopefully very soon.

I believe her parents are still alive, and had still been connected to that address in Swansey for a bvery long time.
I could not find any other children.

My guess is that there are not many / any people doing any searching over the years.

I believe her parents are still alive, and had still been connected to that address in Swansey for a bvery long time.
I could not find any other children.

My guess is that there are not many / any people doing any searching over the years.
I found out she has a brother named rich who attended Conant and I am attempting to get in contact with him. I joined the monadnock alumni group and posted about her, I was met was a slew of helpful comments and several people are going to try and get a photo of her. Some don't remember her, and she may have gone to Conant as well. I am so appreciative of the people here and any of the information they gave can help. Who knows whether the police even asked these questions.. I did get one awfully hostile comment, from a man who basically said I have no business asking questions and that people back then "stayed in their lanes" I am going to suggest that law enforcement look into this man, he was very adamant that I should not have brought her up and called attention to this. He was belittling and hostile, and in my mind someone should have no reason to be so persistent about me staying out of this, unless they know who could have killed her or they did it themselves.

I found out she has a brother named rich who attended Conant and I am attempting to get in contact with him. I joined the monadnock alumni group and posted about her, I was met was a slew of helpful comments and several people are going to try and get a photo of her. Some don't remember her, and she may have gone to Conant as well. I am so appreciative of the people here and any of the information they gave can help. Who knows whether the police even asked these questions.. I did get one awfully hostile comment, from a man who basically said I have no business asking questions and that people back then "stayed in their lanes" I am going to suggest that law enforcement look into this man, he was very adamant that I should not have brought her up and called attention to this. He was belittling and hostile, and in my mind someone should have no reason to be so persistent about me staying out of this, unless they know who could have killed her or they did it themselves.
Just be careful. Small towns, big words

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachesisjenny
Back