GUILTY NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like the drivers seat is pushed back too far for a 5'2" driver...

Police do not believe Krista Dittmeyer left her car running with her child inside voluntarily.

Police are looking for Krista Dittmeyer of Portland, whose car was found running in the Cranmore Mountain ski area parking lot. Dittmeyer's baby was alone inside the car.

Conway, NH police Lt. Chris Perley told NEWS CENTER police are "not looking at the investigation in a manner that she voluntarily absented." Perley said that would rule out Dittmeyer abandoning the vehicle or harming herself.

Lt. Perley says Conway police searched the area around Cranmore Mountain extensively Saturday. They were assisted by fire and rescue personel and New Hampshire Fish and Game. That search wrapped up around 2pm. Police do plan to return to that area unless new evidence points them there.

Snipped from: http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/156887/314/Police-investigating-missing-mom-as-a-crime

Local and state police are investigating leads and preparing evidence for analysis after 20-year-old Krista Dittmeyer's car was found with its engine running and hazard lights flashing in the Cranmore Mountain ski area parking lot in Conway, said Lt. Chris Perley. But there is nothing to indicate that Dittmeyer left behind her car and child, who was found in the car, by choice.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ne...police_investigate_case_of_missing_maine_mom/

also the article I just posted said police received the call about the car at 0630.. another article I read said that the car had been noticed for several hours in the parking lot..

what was she doing in Conway? I hope they found her cell phone and are checking her computer

There was just a Criminal Minds episode that mimics this!!!! A man was kidnapping Mothers, and leaving the babies safely in cars, unharmed. I think it was last week or the week before. Strange coincidence....

I am Praying that she will get to go home to her baby.... So sad :banghead:

I'm wondering where the mother was when she talked to family at 8 pm. When home, parents of young kids would normally be putting the kids to bed shortly after. Not planning to go out.

I'm wondering where the mother was when she talked to family at 8 pm. When home, parents of young kids would normally be putting the kids to bed shortly after. Not planning to go out.

Are we sure she was out all night? I am wondering if she maybe went out early that morning fore some reason. If she got a call from someone to come pick them up at sunrise, or whatever, that might fit.

also the article I just posted said police received the call about the car at 0630.. another article I read said that the car had been noticed for several hours in the parking lot..

what was she doing in Conway? I hope they found her cell phone and are checking her computer

The early articles say she had connections in Conway, though the nature of those connections wasn't specified. Just "friends" (http://bostonherald.com/news/national/northeast/view.bg?articleid=1332922).

There was just a Criminal Minds episode that mimics this!!!! A man was kidnapping Mothers, and leaving the babies safely in cars, unharmed. I think it was last week or the week before. Strange coincidence....

I am Praying that she will get to go home to her baby.... So sad :banghead:

Maybe submit this as a tip to the LE, at least they can see if it may be a copy cat. We know that a lot of crimes do mimic television stories. It wouldn't hurt to at least let LE know.

Picture of where her car was found along with the article..... hmmm, did she step out to pee? Very odd spot....

http://www.unionleader.com/article....rticleId=12b36d76-cb32-40df-ac01-fc27326d0556

423missing.jpg

Well to me that looks like a body of water she is parked next to. There are a couple of things that look odd to me.
1. The car is parked almost parallel to the water and seems off the road. If she was pulling over for someone she thought was a Sheriff or LE would she pull off the road that far?

2. Wish we had a view of the other side of the car. If another car is involved surely with that sort of wet snow a tire print would be evident.

BBM .... am I wrong and the car is in a parking lot? It just doesn't even look like that to me:waitasec:

Well to me that looks like a body of water she is parked next to. There are a couple of things that look odd to me.
1. The car is parked almost parallel to the water and seems off the road. If she was pulling over for someone she thought was a Sheriff or LE would she pull off the road that far?

2. Wish we had a view of the other side of the car. If another car is involved surely with that sort of wet snow a tire print would be evident.

It was raining and snowing hard all day yesterday. I think that's a puddle-covered road in the foreground. She seems to have pulled into one of the Mt. Cranmore ski area parking lots, which are not all paved.

Yes, a view of the other side of the car would be interesting. I'm also not sure whether the snow fell before or after the car was found. It could have been after. But I'm sure if there is anything of interest to be seen, LE would be keeping it private.

It is parked oddly though. At least from this angle it looks like to park in that spot the driver would have had to pull in and then back up. It doesn't look like they just pulled in as there would have been more space between the tree and the car IMO. Maybe an attempt to shield the car from passersby a little? IMO not the way you would pull in if you had car trouble or were pulling over for a LE imitator.

Makes me wonder if someone else placed the car there. Where was she the night before? I really hope she is found soon and safely.

My aunt was on the jury for a case where the mom was killed and her child was left unharmed:

On the evening of November 3, 1992, Gail Shollar, a mother of three children was shopping at a shopping mall in South Plainfield, NJ with her 3 year old daughter, Andrea. It is believed that while loading groceries into her minivan, she was abducted. Her nude body was found raped and murdered four days later under leaves in a drainage ditch behind a local lumber yard. She had been stabbed more than 40 times. The next morning her daughter, Andrea, was found cold, crying but unharmed on the front steps of a local daycare center.

The man who murdered Gail was a complete stranger to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy