GUILTY NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The post wasn't from a couple of months ago. It was from February 2010. Krista had just had her baby and was talking about picking up her boyfriend's other child in Conway.

It wasn't posted on Krista's FB. It was posted on her friend's MySpace.

Oh...2010..TY

Gosh! I wish we could get screen shot of that page show on NG tonight.

I have the screenshot if you want to send it to her. :/

I don't think I'm allowed to link it as it's not Krista's MySpace.

edit: Or did you mean NG showed the screenshot on her show?

The post wasn't from a couple of months ago. It was from February 2010. Krista had just had her baby and was talking about picking up her boyfriend's other child in Conway.

It wasn't posted on Krista's FB. It was posted on her friend's MySpace.

I don't know how you know that:waitasec:

but the connect in Conway is the ex boyfriend child?

Something not feeling right here!

I don't know how you know that:waitasec:

but the connect in Conway is the ex boyfriend child?

Something not feeling right here!

"In February 2010, just after giving birth, Dittmeyer told a friend in a Web posting, “We will be in Conway in the evening to pick (her) up at 4 too.”

Shackley (Krista's mother) identified that child as the ex-boyfriend’s other daughter, and added that her daughter “has friends there.” Shackley said she hasn’t heard from any of Dittmeyer’s friends in Conway since the disappearance."

Explained in this link.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1333261&srvc=news&position=recent

For crying out loud...:(
It is a shame if that is the only way someone can have a solid alibi...if true...

I think this true! He in jail for drugs! which to me put a new twist on things.

The baby being left alive could be she was saving her child also could be someone that care about the child too. some unknown pert is not going to care about the child. IMO

OT but I getting really frustrated with LE secrets with theses missing women:banghead:

I was waiting for msm link
http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/157203/314/Father-of-Dittmeyers-baby-serving-prison-sentence
yes they name him.

why is my brain telling me drugs :(

From the link

In a briefing Tuesday afternoon, Perley said three agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation have joined the case. He would not elaborate on why the FBI was involved in the case.

I wonder if they are there because of the similarities to the Murray case?

Yeah if he was in jail, he has an excellent alibi. However it doesn't rule out anyone surrounding him. Convicted last July and serving 18 mos. How soon would he be getting out? Krista allegedlly broke up with him in Jan. So he would have been in jail then too.

I was waiting for msm link
http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/157203/314/Father-of-Dittmeyers-baby-serving-prison-sentence
yes they name him.

why is my brain telling me drugs :(

lol - because that's what the link says: "According the the Cumberland County Sheriff's Department, 26 year-old Kyle Acker of Portland is serving an eighteen month prison sentence. He was convicted in July of last year for trafficking cocaine and marijuana. Acker's last known address is the same as Dittmeyer's."

I wonder if he dealt out of their house. If so, I'm sure there was a lot of foot traffic including some pretty desperate people. Another thought - wasn't it mentioned he has another child? He can't exactly be paying child support from prison.

According the the Cumberland County Sheriff's Department, 26 year-old Kyle Acker of Portland is serving an eighteen month prison sentence. He was convicted in July of last year for trafficking cocaine and marijuana. Acker's last known address is the same as Dittmeyer's.

We were told (by sis?) they split this winter but this says "convicted in July"..Wouldn't he have gone right to jail?

lol - because that's what the link says: "According the the Cumberland County Sheriff's Department, 26 year-old Kyle Acker of Portland is serving an eighteen month prison sentence. He was convicted in July of last year for trafficking cocaine and marijuana. Acker's last known address is the same as Dittmeyer's."

I wonder if he dealt out of their house. If so, I'm sure there was a lot of foot traffic including some pretty desperate people. Another thought - wasn't it mentioned he has another child? He can't exactly be paying child support from prison.

This news def changes the whole picture. imho

Yes, his other child lives in No. Conway.

Krista Dittmeyer quick facts

CARS

• Krista's Car found 6:30 am 4/23 Saturday by police- referred by passer-by
• Police suspect car had been there a few hours before being found
• engine was running, door was ajar, hazard lights on
• Krista’s baby found in back seat healthy and now with family
• Unknown who drove car to where it was found (Krista or suspect)
• A second car was searched and seized with warrant by police in town of Conway (Conway village).
• Evidence is being processed from a second location (fore mentioned car I believe) in town of Conway.
• Rumored: Krista’s purse, cell and wallet found in Krista's car

KRISTA

• Police treating case as abduction/crime
• Evidence suggests Krista was forced against her will
• Blood evidence believed to be in Krista's car
• Krista talked with mother Friday the previous evening at 8pm, all was ok and normal
• Ex boyfriend ruled out as a suspect by police in some articles and some articles are reporting "no comment" responses on ex boyfriend suspicion by family and police.
• Ex-boyfriend was not in area where Krista believed to disappear as he is in jail per twitter posts
• FBI has now joined the case along with local and state police 4/26
• No publicly known suspects at the moment
• From Conway Daily Sun FB page - "My daughter is friends with krista on FB and on the 6th of april she had posted that she was scared out of her mind because her car had been broke into and since then when she would get home she'd start receiving calls from the person that broke into her car, so I seriously hope that portland PD is seriously involved in the matter!!!"
• No known drug ties or records. Krista from the looks of things is a girl next door innocent type
• Krista has roommates at her home in Portsmouth, ME

AREA

• Concord NH as well as Portsmouth Maine and towns in between are considered safe places. Locals in these areas leave keys in running cars when going into stores and most don't lock house doors at night.
• The car was found by a passer-by in a parking lot of the Cranmore Mountain recreational facility in North Conway, New Hampshire. This is off the beaten path and away from a main road.
• Nearby pond was drained by police
• Police are accepting volunteers for a large area search scheduled for 4.27.11
• Dittmeyer does have acquaintances that live in Conway.
• Ski resort parking lot lies just beyond residential upscale neighborhood
• Being there are not many high profile crimes like this in Southern NH the case has a ton of support from police. From my perspective it seems like they are doing a great job. Southern NH people are known to be very quick, sharp minded and motivated individuals.
• Many people live in Portsmouth, ME and travel to and from NH or vice versa. We think nothing of driving an hour in the North East and many commute at least that far for jobs.

Observations

• Hazards being on in the car is very strange. I would have to summize they were left on to help passer-bys notice the car. The car being found at 6:30 am with police suspecting it was there a few hours before finding it puts it there at roughly 2am-4:30am.

• The second car was seized very quickly in the investigation.

• Did Krista have anything to do with her Ex-BF being incarcerated? Is it possible payback?

Theory

The following is the only theory I can come up with that makes sense to me knowing the area and types of people. I don't like this theory because I want so very badly for this beautiful young lady to be found alive

My theory is that something went amiss in the town of Conway while Krista was visiting friends or acquaintances (most likely that later) on Friday night (party night for the young). I theorize there might have been an accidental death situation during a fight or rape where Krista may have been killed and there is a cover up happening. I believe the baby was considered and protected by the suspects. Krista's car was then dumped out at the ski resort, with the door left ajar for fresh air and the car left running for heat, and the flashers left on so someone would find the baby. All 3 of those things I believe were for the wellbeing of the baby. The remote location was chosen to throw off any upcoming investigations in the search for Krista. The second car seized was most likely seen or caught on security footage following Krista's car late at night (most likely by a cop, 2 cars at 2am driving out of small town is something that would be remembered). Being a small town most of the local PD probably know the kids and cars of Conway. I’m guessing the police know more than they are letting on and arrests will be made soon.

Perhaps a fight or argument through an open car window went bad. That would explain the blood in the car. I would be looking for an acquaintance of the ex-BF, perhaps a new girlfriend of his, or a relative (mother, sister). Or a friend of his if Krista had anything to do with him going to jail. It would explain why the baby was so well cared for being his and all. Honestly if a person just killed Krista why would they think to leave the door ajar so the child would have fresh air? That doesn't seem like a man's thinking it seems like a woman's. The blood in the car could be from a conversation through a window and a couple of thrown punches.

I pray hourly for Krista. May I be wrong and may she come home and celebrate life and her freedom with her family and beautiful baby girl.

From the link

Yeah if he was in jail, he has an excellent alibi. However it doesn't rule out anyone surrounding him. Convicted last July and serving 18 mos. How soon would he be getting out? Krista allegedlly broke up with him in Jan. So he would have been in jail then too.

I wonder that too.
there Murray and Brianna Maitland.

I wonder if the case does have anything to with drugs would DEA or Ice get involve?

According the the Cumberland County Sheriff's Department, 26 year-old Kyle Acker of Portland is serving an eighteen month prison sentence. He was convicted in July of last year for trafficking cocaine and marijuana. Acker's last known address is the same as Dittmeyer's.

We were told (by sis?) they split this winter but this says "convicted in July"..Wouldn't he have gone right to jail?

Yeah he probably went to jail soon after. But that doesn't mean she didn't continue to visit him, continue to present herself as his girlfriend.

That may just mean that she's moving on and seeing other men. jmo

LOL I was thinking is motive is Krista knows to much:waitasec:

Baby's father in jail but not ruled out as a suspect in Dittmeyer disappearance
http://www.conwaydailysun.com/featured/story/dittmeyer-press-conference-tuesday

snip
The father of Krista Dittmeyer’s baby has not been ruled out as a suspect in her disappearance, but police know he wasn’t in Conway. He is currently serving a four-year prison sentence in Maine for selling drugs.

Police were unwilling to comment on whether Dittmeyer’s disappearance is drug-related.

I wondered that too. But it could also be that the police think the crime happened back in Maine, right? if maybe they think she was kidnapped across state lines. I can't stop thinking about the similarity and proximity to Maura.

My family vacations in NH, my sister went to college there and she also used to own a ski house in North Conway. I just can't get over the location of where the car was left. We've gone tubing and skiing at Cranmore and it is so remote and a ways up from rt 16. I tend to get turned around when driving up by Cranmore and I consider myself decently familiar with the area.

I'm sure this has already been mentioned, but many public schools had their April vacation last week. I know of at least 6 different families that were vacationing up there, so I'm sure it was still pretty busy up there. Plus I get local ski and restaurant reports and it seems like there was a lot going on still.

Prayers that she is found safe, but seems rather unlikely, IMO.

Welcome, Jobu! Terrific first post!

:wagon:

another snip
The police have not ruled Acker out as a suspect, Lt. Chris Perley said at a press conference Tuesday without mentioning him by name. “The only commentary we have said about the father of the child is that we know for certain he was not in Conway on the 23rd or the 22nd.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru