NH - Lockdown/Pease Air Nat'l Guard Base 02 JUL 19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know why, but I've been tense the last few days. Feeling like something bad is going to happen. Not sure if an event by humans, or by nature.
Can't seem to shake the feeling. Hope I'm wrong!
I think maybe the upcoming holiday brings up some anxiety knowing there will be large crowds across the country gathering on a patriotic holiday, etc.

Maybe that is even the case at the air base today - perhaps people are just jumpy and someone thought a loud noise was gun shots. I hope it is as simple of an explanation as that.

jmo

Last edited:
"Col. Bill Davis said the incident was treated as a potential active shooter situation. While several people reported hearing gunshots, he said, no shooter or weapon was seen. There were no injuries and there is no danger to the public, he said....

Newington police will continue to lead an investigation to determine what caused the sounds that led to the alarm and afternoon-long ordeal.....

While speculation amassed on social media about the Pease incident being related to Vice President Mike Pence’s abruptly canceled visit to New Hampshire, a member of Pence’s office directed to posts on Twitter by his press secretary stating, 'The @VP never left Washington, DC. There was no “emergency callback.” Something came up that required the VP to stay in DC. We’ll reschedule NH shortly.'”

Investigation follows lockdown at Pease guard base

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back