Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peabody said:
Thanks Gabby for keeping Maura's thread current.

Also, for very interesting reading regarding Maura's case, check out this online article by Steve Huff of the Dark Side

http://www.planethuff.com/darkside/archives/cat_true_crime_disappearances.html#000889

Bring Maura Home!
www.mauramurray.com
www.spbowers.com\mauramissing.html

Hey Peabody,
I read the article you linked. Wow, reading that reiterates that the police aren't doing enough, not being open minded enough, like they made their decision early on and that is what they are sticking to type thing, IMO. I wonder if LE ever interviewed Jane Boroski? I liked how the guy who wrote the article seemed to touch on various theories, not convinced he knows exactly what it is. I really wish LE would hand the case over to FBI...I don't see any reason for them not to, besides pride....grrrr!!! I only believe this based on what I have read, they could be doing a lot more but I don't think so at this point.

Peabody said:

Also, for very interesting reading regarding Maura's case, check out this online article by Steve Huff of the Dark Side

http://www.planethuff.com/darkside/archives/cat_true_crime_disappearances.html#000889

Bring Maura Home!
www.mauramurray.com

Hey Peabody,
I read the article you linked. Wow, reading that reiterates that the police aren't doing enough, not being open minded enough, like they made their decision early on and that is what they are sticking to type thing, IMO. I wonder if LE ever interviewed Jane Boroski? I liked how the guy who wrote the article seemed to touch on various theories, not convinced he knows exactly what it is. I really wish LE would hand the case over to FBI...I don't see any reason for them not to, besides pride....grrrr!!! I only believe this based on what I have read, they could be doing a lot more but I don't think so at this point.

hi all im not following her case but decided to check out the website.. i notice in the article sections that they said something about her dad contacted a well known psychic who said that maura meet with foul play does anythng know if anything came out of this stuff?

hi all im not following her case but decided to check out the website.. i notice in the article sections that they said something about her dad contacted a well known psychic who said that maura meet with foul play does anythng know if anything came out of this stuff?

smile22 said:

I can't remember if this correct, but I think the psychic said something about a construction site and maybe another woman near by Maura. I believe the information turned out to be very vague and nothing did come of it. I will go try to find it! Thanks for posting, OK I'll brb...

smile22 said:

I can't remember if this correct, but I think the psychic said something about a construction site and maybe another woman near by Maura. I believe the information turned out to be very vague and nothing did come of it. I will go try to find it! Thanks for posting, OK I'll brb...

Marisa714 said:

Hello,
Sorry, I'm having a hard time finding anything, I'm reading cybersleuths right now, they have some psychic info on there too, I can't post from another forum though, can I? Here is a link to an article regarding the psychic though:http://www.caledonianrecord.com/pages/top_news/story/85d290a6c

Marisa714 said:

Hello,
Sorry, I'm having a hard time finding anything, I'm reading cybersleuths right now, they have some psychic info on there too, I can't post from another forum though, can I? Here is a link to an article regarding the psychic though:http://www.caledonianrecord.com/pages/top_news/story/85d290a6c

Peabody said:

Bring Maura Home!
www.mauramurray.com
I am asking everyone to please send Steve Huff an email thanking him for the recent blog for Maura. It is such a struggle for the family to get any media attention for the case.

So, please express your appreciation to Steve at his email address steve.huff@gmail.com

You can also comment on the blog at http://b4.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DarksideSteve

Thanks to you all!

Bring Maura Home!
www.mauramurray.com

Peabody said:

Bring Maura Home!
www.mauramurray.com
I am asking everyone to please send Steve Huff an email thanking him for the recent blog for Maura. It is such a struggle for the family to get any media attention for the case.

So, please express your appreciation to Steve at his email address steve.huff@gmail.com

You can also comment on the blog at http://b4.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DarksideSteve

Thanks to you all!

Bring Maura Home!
www.mauramurray.com

Sharon, the mother of Maura's boyfriend, has asked me to post this message:

Maura has been missing 18 months today.

Those of us who met late that afternoon of Wednesday, February 11, 2004 in the conference room of the Haverhill Police Station know no more today than we knew then of why Maura is missing.

Billy has often said, "I fear the worst and hope for the best."

All of us still fear the worst and hope for the best: While we fear that Maura has been taken from us in this life we hope that we are wrong.

Therefore, Dear Maura,
If you can read this, then please know that we love you and that we will never stop searching for you........and God willing, we will bring you home. If you are able, please let us know that you are safe.

With all my love and prayers,
Sharon

"Our help is from the Lord, who created heaven and earth." Psalm 24:8

Sharon, the mother of Maura's boyfriend, has asked me to post this message:

Maura has been missing 18 months today.

Those of us who met late that afternoon of Wednesday, February 11, 2004 in the conference room of the Haverhill Police Station know no more today than we knew then of why Maura is missing.

Billy has often said, "I fear the worst and hope for the best."

All of us still fear the worst and hope for the best: While we fear that Maura has been taken from us in this life we hope that we are wrong.

Therefore, Dear Maura,
If you can read this, then please know that we love you and that we will never stop searching for you........and God willing, we will bring you home. If you are able, please let us know that you are safe.

With all my love and prayers,
Sharon

"Our help is from the Lord, who created heaven and earth." Psalm 24:8

hugs, and prayers go out to Maura, her family and her friends.... May God watch over each of you.

hugs, and prayers go out to Maura, her family and her friends.... May God watch over each of you.

Maura you are missed and loved... Prayers for you...your family....and your friends who refuse to stop searching..

What a tragedy for the Murray family. I keep praying that Maura just decided to check out of her life for awhile and will come to her senses and contact them. Sadly, I think I'm being overly optimistic. Prayers for Maura and her loved ones.

What a tragedy for the Murray family. I keep praying that Maura just decided to check out of her life for awhile and will come to her senses and contact them. Sadly, I think I'm being overly optimistic. Prayers for Maura and her loved ones.

We'll never stop thinking of you or praying for your safe return, Maura.
:(

Prayers for Maura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members