NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobbisangel,
Wow, thats interesting how that all panned out, either way I'm glad they caught him! I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope the man stays behind bars forever or is put to death.

Bobbisangel said:
<SNIP>

My oldest daughter contacted one in the Seattle area when the murderer of my youngest daughter was on the run. .

<SNIP>
Bobbisangel - my deepest sympathy for you and your family. My thanks to God that your daughter's evil murderer has been caught. I will pray for your comfort and for God's justice.

:angel:

Bring Maura Home!
www.mauramurray.com
www.spbowers.com\mauramissing.html

Bobbisangel said:
<SNIP>

My oldest daughter contacted one in the Seattle area when the murderer of my youngest daughter was on the run. .

<SNIP>
Bobbisangel - my deepest sympathy for you and your family. My thanks to God that your daughter's evil murderer has been caught. I will pray for your comfort and for God's justice.

:angel:

Bring Maura Home!
www.mauramurray.com

Bumping for Maura! Somebody knows something....

Maura, family, and friends:
I often think of you, and pray that soon you will have some have answers.

P.S. I think we all should download Maura's poster (Mauramurray.com) and post as many as you can no matter where you live! Even if you can only put one poster up I think it's worth it.

Bumping for Maura! Somebody knows something....

Maura, family, and friends:
I often think of you, and pray that soon you will have some have answers.

P.S. I think we all should download Maura's poster (Mauramurray.com) and post as many as you can no matter where you live! Even if you can only put one poster up I think it's worth it.

Marisa714 said:
Bobbisangel,
Wow, thats interesting how that all panned out, either way I'm glad they caught him! I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope the man stays behind bars forever or is put to death.

Thank you for your thoughts Marisa and Peabody. The killer only got 27 years because he had to be tried by the 1993 laws instead of the year that he was caught in. If they had used the current laws he would have gotten either death or life w/out parole. It seems that these guys are rewarded for running and living their lives while the rest of us try and survive. That is a law that should be changed...I think.

Now if LE could just find Maura. I don't know if I could survive not knowing what happened to my daughter and who did it. I just feel so bad for Maura's family and the families of every missing person.

Marisa714 said:
Bobbisangel,

Thank you for your thoughts Marisa and Peabody. The killer only got 27 years because he had to be tried by the 1993 laws instead of the year that he was caught in. If they had used the current laws he would have gotten either death or life w/out parole. It seems that these guys are rewarded for running and living their lives while the rest of us try and survive. That is a law that should be changed...I think.

Now if LE could just find Maura. I don't know if I could survive not knowing what happened to my daughter and who did it. I just feel so bad for Maura's family and the families of every missing person.

Maura's story, "The All American Girl" is now featured on the Project Jason Voice for the Missing blog.

It is a story about a young woman who had it all: good looks, intelligence, and athleticism, but yet was humble and loving; the girl next door, you might say. We'll hear how her disappearance has effected family and friends and about the frustrations in the ongoing search for her in this weekend series.

Be sure to help out the families of the missing by telling others about the blog. This is just another way we can reach out and let the faces of the missing be seen. We welcome appropriate website links. Other ideas are posting the blog link on other forums you frequent, and sending it out to your friends and family via email.

Thank you for helping us to help others.

Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
http://www.projectjason.org
Read our Voice for the Missing Blog
http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/

Maura's story, "The All American Girl" is now featured on the Project Jason Voice for the Missing blog.

It is a story about a young woman who had it all: good looks, intelligence, and athleticism, but yet was humble and loving; the girl next door, you might say. We'll hear how her disappearance has effected family and friends and about the frustrations in the ongoing search for her in this weekend series.

Be sure to help out the families of the missing by telling others about the blog. This is just another way we can reach out and let the faces of the missing be seen. We welcome appropriate website links. Other ideas are posting the blog link on other forums you frequent, and sending it out to your friends and family via email.

President and Founder,
Project Jason

President and Founder,
Project Jason

I just wanted to say that .com now has a thread on Maura! It's under the missing and exploited forum I believe. I think it may have been there for a while but I just saw it today!

I just wanted to say that .com now has a thread on Maura! It's under the missing and exploited forum I believe. I think it may have been there for a while but I just saw it today!

Marisa714 said:
Marisa,

Thank you for the information.

Please, would all of you forward Kelly's message to those you know are interestetd in Maura's case and/or missing persons?

Bring Maura Home!

www.mauramurray.com

Marisa714 said:
Marisa,

Thank you for the information.

Please, would all of you forward Kelly's message to those you know are interestetd in Maura's case and/or missing persons?

Bring Maura Home!

www.mauramurray.com

Marisa714 said:
Thanks for posting this.
Prayers for Maura. Bring her home safe and sound, please.

Marisa714 said:
Thanks for posting this.
Prayers for Maura. Bring her home safe and sound, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971