Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

doodles1211

Reaction score
rochmissing1113hed1542135617.JPG

ROCHESTER - Rochester Police are seeking the public's help in finding a Dover man last seen in Rochester.

Robert Stanley Jr., 42, with a last known address of Dover, has not been heard of from family members since June 27.

Stanley, who needs medication, is described as 5-10 and 145 pounds with brown eyes, and bald. He was last seen in the area of the Rochester Commons on June 27 wearing a tank top, blue jean shorts, black Adidas shoes and a grey T-shirt wrapped around his shoulders.

If anyone has any knowledge as to his whereabouts they are asked to call Det. Mike Mundy at the Rochester Police Department at 603-330-7128 reference case 18- 3488-OF.

Police asking for public's help finding missing man last seen at Commons in June

Thanks for posting ...it's always a challenge when someone is reported missing after 5 months....let alone somebody needing medication. I hope he's ok.

For crying out loud, I am local to this area (20 minutes away) and we had no idea that this man was even missing. Why in the heck did it take five months to report this, especially with the freezing cold and wind up here lately, as well as the heavy rains we've been having? He could be anywhere, and now traces of him could very well be washed out. Lots of places to live in the woods, there are homeless folks who live in some areas.

We just had a lock down incident in Rochester recently to which a family member of mine could not leave their work because of a mentally ill man that was armed and dangerous- it took 15 hours to find him.

So many things could have happened to to this man, as well as so many places to hide in this area and surrounding towns, it's kind of late to even bring this poor missing person up as folks who might have seen him back then probably don't recall now. I will see what I can dig up. This is really angering me!

Rochester police seek public’s help in finding man missing since June

Police in Rochester are seeking the public’s help to find a man who has not been seen since late June.

Robert Stanley Jr., 42, last known to be living in Dover, has not been seen or heard from since June 27, family members said.

Stanley was last seen in the Rochester Common area wearing a tank top, blue jean shorts, black Adidas shoes and a gray T-shirt wrapped around his shoulders, police said.

Rochester police said they opened a missing person investigation on July 30.

Family members said Stanley is without his medication.

upload_2018-11-28_18-16-16.png

Crosslinking from Timothy’s thread
NH - Missing: Timothy Christian Jarvis, Farmington, NH, last heard from October 2018

Timothy Christian Jarvis, 22 years old, was last heard from in October 2018. He was a former coworker of one of my children, and no one knew he was missing until a couple of weeks ago, as he left that place of employment before October. The last I knew, he moved out of a friend's apartment, and I do believe he was seen again after, but where he was living, I don't know.

His family was in touch weekly with Timothy, but for some reason, he slowly stopped answering emails and then just stopped all communication in October, which is the last anyone has seen or heard from him. He doesn't have a cell phone anymore, from what I am told, and he was off social media.

I wanted to make sure that he was officially missing, as some co-workers thought that someone had seen him recently, so I waited until I knew that this was confirmed not to be true, before posting this thread. I got that information from the Farmington PD themself- he has not been seen or heard from since October.

I am alarmed, as not only is he a former coworker to one of my children, but he is also the third male to be missing from the Rochester/Farmington/Somersworth area, all in the same age group as Tim and my child. Please, if anyone from the NH, Mass, Maine, Vermont areas especially are reading this thread- post this information on your FB pages or be on the look out for Tim. If you find his car (A 1997, 4-door, gold Oldsmobile Cutlas Supreme) anywhere, please call the Farmington PD right away atat (603) 755-2731 and ask for Detective Frye or Officer Shoer .

Farmington, NH police need public's help finding missing man

Farmington police seek help to find missing man

Farmington Police Dept FB page:

Farmington New Hampshire Police Department

Thank you for reading. Praying Timothy gets in touch with his family soon.

The other two missing men from that area, who also have threads on here:

Robert Stanley Jr, 42 years old, Rochester:

NH - NH- Robert Stanley Jr, 42, Rochester, 27 June 2018

Dylan Sanford, 27 years old, Somersworth:
NH - NH - Dylan Sanford, 27, Somersworth, Strafford County, 5 Dec 2018

All from the Strafford County area- Somersworth and Farmington are next towns over to Rochester. Timothy left his job in Rochester before he went missing.

Thank you, Mags! Sadly, this poor family has no answers at all, either. It is a mystery, and he is not known to just up and leave or stay away. It's awful to believe that a town concert, one just disappears without a trace, and no one saw a blessed thing.

“According to Thomas, it's possible Stanley met up with another man on the day of his disappearance. As of Monday, police were still working to determine who that individual may be.

Miller said she doesn't believe Stanley would run away because he was "very happy" about his newborn child. Stanley also didn't bring his medications or much money with him when he left home on June 27, which Miller said are two other signs that point to Stanley only planning to be gone for a short period.“

Help sought locating man missing since June 27

“In an email from family members, they indicate that Stanley is without his medications and may need medical assistance. They said he does not drive and does not have a cell phone.“

Rochester police ask for help to find Dover man last seen June 27

Last edited:
Wow, that is crazy that he was found in an old generator room that hasn't been used for decades.

Rest in peace, Robert. My condolences to his family and friends. Funny, as I looked online the other day to see if there was any updates and couldn't find any. Thanks for posting this article, Jaykayelle.

I'm from Dover originally. One of my FB friends from high school just happened to post the news article. Otherwise I wouldn't have found it either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back