Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Any luck?
I can’t find the one with the sectarian slur, but the one with them shouting at searchers has been posted on Twitter. I will try and find the link or the original. Apologies, I haven’t been on much as I’ve been promoting the petition on SM. Please can everyone share.
Thank you. x

For those that may not be aware. Whilst the authorities are claiming that Noah entered the drain at Northwood. His body was actually retrieved on another side of the city. The distance is the length of 8 football pitches. Noah’s aunt has posted a thread today on Twitter about the condition of Noah’s body not being consistent with being in a storm drain for 6 days.
Posting this as the mainstream media have always focused on the entry point, when the distance between the drains is quite alarming.

Alleged entry point is A & retrieval point is B. As

Attachments

• 7013BF77-32E7-4655-8EC5-0BA85C446DF4.jpeg
    7013BF77-32E7-4655-8EC5-0BA85C446DF4.jpeg
    404 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Does anyone still have the video of the man and woman, who shall remain nameless, shouting at Search and Rescue during the search for Noah? It seems to have all but disappeared. TIA
Absolutely. And so many coincidences too.
Fiona has repeatedly asked the authorises to explain how Noah even knew about the existence of that drain. He had never been in the area, and it also just happened to be unlocked?
Fiona is also very concerned about a witness statement which placed two men at the top of the street noah was last seen running naked and exhausted in and a silver car with both doors open. This line of enquiry has not been pursued.

There has been a march in support of Noah today, and to find the truth. I just find this case so bizarre I can’t believe it’s real tbh.
It's so very real to all the people who knew and loved him. Who, What, Where, When and Why have never even remotely been entertained let alone How. We'll continue to seek answers to what happened Noah 21st June 2020.
#lildude

Attachments

• 20200712_052714.jpg
    20200712_052714.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 17
It's so very real to all the people who knew and loved him. Who, What, Where, When and Why have never even remotely been entertained let alone How. We'll continue to seek answers to what happened Noah 21st June 2020.
#lildude
I hope you don’t think I’m down playing it! I can’t imagine how painful it is to lose a child, nevermind in such a tragic way, and then have it covered up. It simply should not happen in 2020/2022. People need to be held to account asap.

Ok,

The threads on his case are lengthy, but there is one thing I would like to ask.

Was his bike ever recovered?

I listened to a narration of his case, and my first thought is that Noah was being bullied.

I am picturing the bullies take his backpack from him, which was later found at the school, stripping him naked before he got back on his bike (which he may have strategically hid behind the corner in worry of it being damaged), and then later putting him into the sewage hole.

Absolutely. And so many coincidences too.
Fiona has repeatedly asked the authorises to explain how Noah even knew about the existence of that drain. He had never been in the area, and it also just happened to be unlocked?
Fiona is also very concerned about a witness statement which placed two men at the top of the street noah was last seen running naked and exhausted in and a silver car with both doors open. This line of enquiry has not been pursued.
Was his bike ever found? If so, in what condition?

I think the young man was being bullied

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar
Back