CANADA Nicholas Marion, 38, last seen July 1, 2024 leaving a friend's home in Youbou British Columbia

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Fabled Automatic

Reaction score
Nicholas Marion, age 38, went missing after leaving a friend’s home in Youbou on Sunday morning at around 6:30 am. Police said he is not familiar with the area, as he was just visiting for the long weekend. The last confirmed sighting of Marion was July 1.
His wife, Dory Marion, said he left without a cellphone, wallet or jacket.
Nicholas is originally from Orlando.

450454893_10161780574918205_4349905747512566749_n.jpg

Where was he going at 6:30 a.m. and who saw him leave at that time? Further more, where was he going without that he didn’t need his cell phone and wallet?

It's kind of remote so probably not any need for cell phone (no service?) or wallet (no stores?) and maybe warm enough to not need a jacket.

Reactions: nao
Well, I'm not going to speculate, because it's against site rules, but my initial concern with him going for a walk without bringing his personal items is that he might have been going through something, and perhaps feeling he wouldn't "need them".

Found these details from another article, which may confirm my concerns:
Dory says Nicholas wasn’t quite acting like himself. His mother had recently died, and he didn’t want to socialize.

He went for a walk on the morning of June 30, leaving his friend’s home Youbou Road.

Nicholas was spotted four more times that same day in a number of locations, and was last seen the next day on July 1 at the Maple Grove campsite sitting on a beach.

Also, just adding this to correct the date in this thread's title, which is wrong, according to the first article I linked. Nicholas left his friend's home at 6:30 am June 30, NOT July 1st. As confirmed by various sources.

Nicholas Marion, 38, was last seen June 30 at 6:30 a.m. leaving a family friend’s home at 1149 Youbou Rd., after saying hewas going for a walk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back