GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From google maps street view and news clips from outside the house there is no fence dividing the 2 properties so they could go right to the abandoned back yard from theirs. Both their house and abandoned house is bordered by trees on the back so no worry of neighbors seeing them. Perhaps they wheeled the can into their yard put her in :( then took it back over there to the abandoned house. The only thing is that abandoned house is the corner house and the yard is completely visable with no fence on vine street. But if no one was looking for her because she wasnt reported missing at this time then the chances of no one seeing them taking the quick minute to wheel the can over are pretty good.

JMO

I will take pics of what I am talking about

R.I.P. Autumn

I see "prolly not that's not his house" by someone that's not JR or Autumn. :moo:

after looking at google earth i dont see a deck on the back of their house like in the bike pic. so maybe who ever commented that has been over to their house to know that the pic wasnt taken there and prob knew of the history of stolen bikes since it seems to be no secret.. and thats where that comment comes from

It was sometime before 4:11pm but no time stamp.

I also recall that at some point everyone (including AJP) got very agitated for people to stop talking on FB about Autumn as it might hinder the investigation. Anyone know when that was?

Trying to catch up but in case someone didnt answer it was Autumns brother

Cee Cee video upload Saturday (i think) @ 2:21pm - can someone find this back on thread 1?
Last ping Saturday 2:27pm
What time did JR comment on the Cee Cee video?

So if it is the same JR he posted on the Cee Cee singing video AFTER she was most likely already dead. :(

Makes me wonder if he didn't upload the Cee Cee singing video himself from her phone and then promptly shut the phone off.

It would not surprise me.
So disgustingly sad

The whole phone thing is botching me all up. Milanos or Wilson lake I think are diversions. I do not think she ever got farther than the R home. Someone (not JR) moved that phone.

Was the phone recovered?

This has been one of the most confusing cases I have followed. Why doesn't the press publish a copy of the Search Warrant and what LE took from the house? I have seen that info published in other cases. Seems that all the info the media is publishing is not coming from LE. I have not seen where a Judge has sealed all info in this case.

R.I.P. Autumn

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351189767366.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351189767366.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 71
What time on Saturday did Autumn take the rims to the R's house? Was it the morning?

Hey Jersey, Just wondering what you mean by Autumn taking rims to the R's house? Were these her rims?

According to this from the timeline of FB from the same page: Tues 10/16 evening - Facebook exchange between Autumn & JR about a picture of a bike posted on JR's Facebook page.

I've been lurking in the shadows, following along, but this is the 1st time I've heard that they had an exchange about bikes 5 days before she went to their house. What does it mean?

Link please

R.I.P. Autumn

Here you go Zero:
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/10/facebook_conversation_between.html

The article has a screenshot of the 10/16 Facebook convo between Autumn & JR

It was in an article that I posted on the last thread. Sorry I'm in a hurry & skimming through these posts real quick.

I linked it end of last thread. I'm in such a big hurry. Please could somebody help me & check the last pages of thread 2. Please?

Happy to help, but what link are you referring to?

maybe this???

http://mobile.nj.com/advnj/pm_29221/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=P0fr0mMb

This is what I was referring to: (sized by me)

http://mobile.philly.com/news/?wss=/philly/news&id=175537071&viewAll=y#more

Alleged killer "liked" "Find Autumn Pasquale" Facebook page
10/24/2012 11:41 AM

Snipped:
Meanwhile, at 8:16 p.m., a 15-year-old Clayton boy logged onto Facebook and, along with nearly 17,000 other people across the country, clicked "Like" on the FIND AUTUMN PASQUALE page.

Snipped:
Both brothers were charged Tuesday with first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder, disposal of the body, theft and tampering with evidence. JR also was charged with luring, authorities said, because he allegedly had asked Pasquale to come to the house under the pretense of trading bicycle parts.

Snipped:
"Might be moving," J wrote Sunday, adding a sad-face emoticon to the message.

Snipped:
A family member of Autumn Pasquale's who asked not to be identified said complaints had been made to police as recently as Saturday that stolen bikes were at the boys' house. Dalton declined to comment on bike thefts in the neighborhood.

A source familiar with the Pasquale family said that Autumn, a BMX bike enthusiast, brought bicycle rims to the R home on Saturday. Back in August, Autumn "liked" a picture of a BMX bike on Justin's Facebook page.

Oh Dear God. I'm crying.

I think we need to add a few items to the timeline - and please bear with me I've been on WS for a few years but not a hugely savvy quoter/linker.

Post #594 on thread 1 - Sunday 10:16pm Ozgirl70 posts about a creepy comment on the Find Autumn FB post by a poster "JR" regarding the Cee Cee singing video. - Is this the same JR? i cannot find any screen shots!

Cee Cee video upload Saturday (i think) @ 2:21pm - can someone find this back on thread 1?
Last ping Saturday 2:27pm
What time did JR comment on the Cee Cee video?

So if it is the same JR he posted on the Cee Cee singing video AFTER she was most likely already dead. :(

Makes me wonder if he didn't upload the Cee Cee singing video himself from her phone and then promptly shut the phone off.

If it was an iPod, uploads will only start when the device is within wifi range. There is also a setting on iPhone that allows you to choose how to upload (using cell plan data or wifi only, to prevent data charges) so the video could have been sitting in queue for any length of time until the device was in wifi range. Just my thoughts on timeline

If it was an iPod, uploads will only start when the device is within wifi range. There is also a setting on iPhone that allows you to choose how to upload (using cell plan data or wifi only, to prevent data charges) so the video could have been sitting in queue for any length of time until the device was in wifi range. Just my thoughts on timeline

Or she was comfortable where she was and posted it.

R.I.P. Autumn

Very astute! This is correct!

Although, don't forget cloud services... Click. Send. Done.

Very astute! This is correct!

Although, don't forget cloud services... Click. Send. Done.

True.. was thinking about where the phone might be at any given time in the timeline mentioned. My daughter has an iPod and can't even text unless she's connected to wifi.

Do the le have her tech records yet for FB? I'm sure they have cell records but sometimes social media is delayed. If le has her FB data, then they'd have the meta data coinciding with it, which in turn will pinpoint exactly how & when it was uploaded - including if it was hung up in a queue.

Or she was comfortable where she was and posted it.

R.I.P. Autumn

Zero I could believe that if anyone would come forward saying she was with them. Last I heard she left home at 12:30 and may have been seen at 1:30(?) but pretty much vanished after that.

So lets assume she went to the R house after she was last seen riding her bike - JR would have been at the game. Was she sitting in the house with DR? I find that hard to imagine a 12 year old girl described the way Autumn has been would do that.

Do you have any thoughts of your own where she spent her last hours ?

True.. was thinking about where the phone might be at any given time in the timeline mentioned. My daughter has an iPod and can't even text unless she's connected to wifi.

Alot of people aren't really cautious about locking their routers. IMO it's stupid, especially if you have children. Anybody within a certain radius could use an unprotected Internet router to access the www & lookup whatever they want - including all kinds of bad stuff, plus gain access to personal files with a little tech ingenuity.

I'm betting there's several areas in that neighborhood that have hotspots.

There's multiple apps out there that search hotspots for you plus act as antenna boosters. It's crazy...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back