GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry gooniequeen my computer isn't letting me quote you in my post...but I think you're right. From what I remember the posts were VERY adamant about don't post on facebook, if you have info call the police, talking on FB isn't helping us find Autumn. At the time I thought it was weird but it makes sense with what we know now.

They were stating that if you have info to call police. Had nothing to do with that. There were so many rumors going around. People were more active in posting messages on FB then searching.

R.I.P. Autumn

I think we need to add a few items to the timeline - and please bear with me I've been on WS for a few years but not a hugely savvy quoter/linker.

Post #594 on thread 1 - Sunday 10:16pm Ozgirl70 posts about a creepy comment on the Find Autumn FB post by a poster "JR" regarding the Cee Cee singing video. - Is this the same JR? i cannot find any screen shots!

Cee Cee video upload Saturday (i think) @ 2:21pm - can someone find this back on thread 1?
Last ping Saturday 2:27pm
What time did JR comment on the Cee Cee video?

So if it is the same JR he posted on the Cee Cee singing video AFTER she was most likely already dead. :(

Makes me wonder if he didn't upload the Cee Cee singing video himself from her phone and then promptly shut the phone off.

I think we need to add a few items to the timeline - and please bear with me I've been on WS for a few years but not a hugely savvy quoter/linker.

Post #594 on thread 1 - Sunday 10:16pm Ozgirl70 posts about a creepy comment on the Find Autumn FB post by a poster "JR" regarding the Cee Cee singing video. - Is this the same JR? i cannot find any screen shots!

Cee Cee video upload Saturday (i think) @ 2:21pm - can someone find this back on thread 1?

So if it is the same JR he posted on the Cee Cee singing video AFTER she was most likely already dead. :(

Makes me wonder if he didn't upload the Cee Cee singing video himself from her phone and then promptly shut the phone off.

You are forgetting that he was allegedly seen at football game

R.I.P. Autumn

Found it! But can't see comments. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351177690.201466.jpg

So it was uploaded at 2:21pm on 10/20 Saturday. I now believe she was dead prior to 2:21pm.

I think look more at the 8:01 and 8:12 posts.

R.I.P. Autumn

You are forgetting that he was allegedly seen at football game

R.I.P. Autumn

Yes game started at 1pm. Did she speak to anyone by phone after 12:30pm? Or was it all texting?

That or perhaps DR committed the crime alone and JR helped cover it up after the fact.

I think more between 3:30 and 9:00
R.I.P. Autumn

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351177904778.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351177904778.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 112
Well if that's the case then someone else had the phone or autumn got herself up there which I doubt.

Makes it all the more curious.

Did DR have a driver's license? Did the two boys have access to a car? Without a car there would be no way IMO to take the body to another location...other than next door. My guess is the two boys transferred the body to the recycle container at night so nobody would see them. Was anyone other than JR &DR in the house Saturday afternoon? Did DR go to the football game Sat. afternoon?

What time did the football game end?

Here's where it was posted in thread #1
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #1
I didn't realize the time stamp was from Saturday!! But I don't see any comments on the video?

So the video was posted at 2:21pm and the last text message was at 2:27pm :waitasec:

Here's where it was posted in thread #1
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #1
I didn't realize the time stamp was from Saturday!! But I don't see any comments on the video?

So the video was posted at 2:21pm and the last text message was at 2:27pm :waitasec:

That's when it was originally posted on autumns FB page. Someone later took a screen shot of it (her aunt i think) and posted it on the find autumn FB group asking if anyone knew cee cee and that's when JR commented on it.

Hey Jersey, Just wondering what you mean by Autumn taking rims to the R's house? Were these her rims?

What time on Saturday did Autumn take the rims to the R's house? Was it the morning?

According to this from the timeline of FB from the same page: Tues 10/16 evening - Facebook exchange between Autumn & JR about a picture of a bike posted on JR's Facebook page.

I've been lurking in the shadows, following along, but this is the 1st time I've heard that they had an exchange about bikes 5 days before she went to their house. What does it mean?

Well if that's the case then someone else had the phone or autumn got herself up there which I doubt.

Makes it all the more curious.

As previously stated autumn would ride to Scotland run park. And those pings just mean activity so if she left that area and started riding home. Then there would be no pings unless she used phone. Or phone went dead.

They say last phone activity. They knew this by phone records.

R.I.P. Autumn

Hey Jersey, Just wondering what you mean by Autumn taking rims to the R's house? Were these her rims?

According to this from the timeline of FB from the same page: Tues 10/16 evening - Facebook exchange between Autumn & JR about a picture of a bike posted on JR's Facebook page.

I've been lurking in the shadows, following along, but this is the 1st time I've heard that they had an exchange about bikes 5 days before she went to their house. What does it mean?

Link please

R.I.P. Autumn

That's when it was originally posted on autumns FB page. Someone later took a screen shot of it (her aunt i think) and posted it on the find autumn FB group asking if anyone knew cee cee and that's when JR commented on it.

I Don't think was aunt since cee cee is related to her imoo

R.I.P. Autumn

What time did the football game end?

Not sure about NJ regualtions - I would say 90 minutes with a 15 minute 1/2 time - so 3pm? Anyone local able to confirm this?

3pm would match up with JR's "Im not home" status update on FB? (why do you post you're not home? - hmmmm)

R.I.P. Autumn

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351179180778.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351179180778.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 113

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads