GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The sister could have said it's nothing but that is the last known well anything from Autumn. I don't know enough about these phones now days if you can film something store it on the phone and the upload in late but isn't it likely that location was were she was last. The new lead about the friend at 2:21 getting the text from her saying down be like that. The person who gave that lead could have been the "singing girl" shortly after Autumn left her house.

I often take videos on my phone and upload them hours or even days later. I'm currently using an iPhone 5 but I did the same with the 4 and 4S. Most smart phones that have the ability to take videos would also have the capability to store them and upload them at any given time.

I'm more curious about where the phone was located when the video was uploaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilson lake

From Clayton NJ Autumn's command post

According to this, Wilson Lake's average depth is 3.9 feet. No way somebody would be stupid enough to toss her in there, or would they?

http://www.sjhhclub.freeiz.com/wilso.htm

Snipped:
Depth Average depth 3.9 feet.

Hmmm...but this is also there -
Snipped:
Comments Very shallow at the upper end and loaded with lillypads. About 2-5 feet deep in the center portion with a lot of stumps. Somewhat deeper at the lower end toward the dam.

Sooo, there's a dam? What does this body of water feed into? Off to look...

That lead is 130. Yes could be an old video. Doesnt matter. What matters is if it was uploaded from her phone if it was they will have a location. But I already said that and that's MO since I am not verified

Did you guys check the other person's page to see if she hotlinked from there, or from the video hosting site if not directly uploaded from her cell?

That lead is 130. Yes could be an old video. Doesnt matter. What matters is if it was uploaded from her phone if it was they will have a location. But I already said that and that's MO since I am not verified

Not sure half the words your saying :) It does give you the location at that time yes your correct. BUT is she going to be riding and then just decide to upload while shes riding. Isn't it more likely that you take that video then you head out to leave and upload it then or right after it happens.

& she had an iPod. Don't know if its an itouch or what, but was she using cloud? Lots of info can be stored and moved through cloud. Does the le there have an Apple expert working with them bc Mac is so different compared to PCs. Just wondering. I'm sure they do but had to ask.

Not sure half the words your saying :) It does give you the location at that time yes your correct. BUT is she going to be riding and then just decide to upload while shes riding. Isn't it more likely that you take that video then you head out to leave and upload it then or right after it happens.

Or she got to where she was going and was waiting

Okay... Bear with me...

Was someone at Autumn's home the whole day?

Like... Could she have come back home with her "friends" (Cee Cee) at any time, yet no one was home to know?

I thought of this when someone. Mentioned that CEe Cee's pic had the same color background wall as Autumn's profile pic.

I don't know where this is leading...

but there would then certainly be a whole new set of clues in the home?

Just thinking!

Scadder, I'm not zero but I can answer this. The upload can be instantaneous with just the tap of a smartphone button. Hit send or upload & its done. If she was using cloud then its instant, like in a split second instant.

So I got a question, hypothetical. A child runs away and the police use so many manpower and resources in order to find them. Is the family responsible for the costs to find the missing child if it's a runaway?

So I got a question, hypothetical. A child runs away and the police use so many manpower and resources in order to find them. Is the family responsible for the costs to find the missing child if it's a runaway?

No!

Actually, they could be.

The parents could be responsible for the costs of searching for a minor child? Really? I never would have dreamed that. I know we have saw it in adults a few times (Runaway Bride) but I can't recall a single case where a parent was billed for a runaway child.

ETA: I'm not doubting you. I'm just shocked.

The parents could be responsible for the costs of searching for a minor child? Really? I never would have dreamed that. I know we have saw it in adults a few times (Runaway Bride) but I can't recall a single case where a parent was billed for a runaway child.

I'm sure it's not something they'd actually do. But it is something they could do. I don't think she ran away anyway. Can't help it. It's that sinking feeling ya get when you follow these kind of cases. Honestly don't think she's a runner... Right now I'm hoping she is though.

I also noticed posts indicating that LE were not pleased with this and that they also do not want the word that she is missing being spread by public FB walls. Supposedly they claimed that it is more of a hinder than a help. They want people to spread the word through phone calls, private messages etc. Not through public FB walls. This info was posted on her stepfather's wall and relayed to the Find Autumn FB page.

i was just nosing around some fb pages and the family is requesting a "no facebook posting about autumn being missing"...

has le publicly requested this officially? or is this just what the family would prefer?

the other thing i noticed on other family members fb pages were if anyone has seen autumn they want the tips called to them... no mention of a tip line or police phone number ...

i cant remember the article up thread (local paper i think) i read thru the comments and the author of the article was getting really snarky to some of the comments about the use of fb and that people shouldnt be doing it (posting on facebook)

so what gives? does this mean they have a suspect in mind that they are trying to keep in the dark or what? i have never seen such negative response to fb playing a role in a missing persons case? i have no opinion either way, just curious as to why all of a sudden fb is the "bad guy" in this situation...
could it be because they suspect that this is truly an internet based crime? moo

I'm sure it's not something they'd actually do. But it is something they could do. I don't think she ran away anyway. Can't help it. It's that sinking feeling ya get when you follow these kind of cases. Honestly don't think she's a runner...

I don't think she ran either. I think it is possible she lied about who she was spending the day with but that she had every intention of being home by curfew.

Off topic but I finally checked my Sex offender list in the area......tell me how these people are out walking society? I really don't get it? Would it bad to say that too bad there isn't a real life Dexter?

I don't think she ran either. I think it is possible she lied about who she was spending the day with but that she had every intention of being home by curfew.

She didn't run.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member