GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A5xZ3vPCIAAYYy_.jpg:large

I wonder when the first picture was taken, or at what age. IMO, she looks much much older / mature looking in the second picture and definitely in the third picture. She also appears to act older than she is. I'm sure it's like this anywhere in the US, but the pre-teen girls here in NJ especially tend to intentionally try to look and act older than what they really are. I've seen 10 yr old girls who look 21 and act as if they are adults, it's ridiculous. I can't help but to semi- blame the parents. They all want to be the next Snookie or JWoW, not really my idea of great role models but unfortunately young girls are so very impressionable.

For some reason I couldn't see any extra pages. Girl seems to think she's older than she is. Wondering about internet and chat activity? Maybe runaway with an other guy or telling someone she's older than she is?

BBM: IMO, which could mean trouble if she teased the wrong guy...

I rarely post on the weekend, but I hope Autumn is ok and hasn't bit off more than she can chew. Truthfully I think she needs to be reined in a bit, but that doesn't take away from the fact that she is missing and needs to be found.

O/t I thought the cut off age for FB was 13? Am I wrong? She has over 600 friends and her FB is somewhat public? I'm sorry, but do her parents not monitor her at all?

Again, I hope she is safe

I think so, and yes, I was wondering about that too! I guess she may have been told to come back in time for tea and when she wasn't then the family went for a scout around. I would think that one tries to exhaust all avenues before calling LE, and that is why they were told at what appears to be a very late hour.

I know I have done similar with my daughter - Checked to see she is where she is supposed to be then started ringing around places she could be. She is currently grounded until she can learn to stay put!

Amber, I just saw "come back in time for tea" and thought what? I now see you meant a cup a or however you say it.

Honestly, me? I'm still hearing from my grown DD how I kept her in a bubble. I told her late? My tail would be right over that police station. Then again the bubble and all. Sheesh.

There were several attempted abductions in Jersey the last few days. Most about two hours away. Look at this.........

Under Seige

http://cbsny.images.worldnow.com/images/7862803_vt.jpg

Meanwhile a young girl said she was almot abducted in Camden. Police didn't deem that credible. That's way close to Clayton.

Praying this little girl is alright.
Praying that this girl is okay... just hoping and praying.

I wonder when the first picture was taken, or at what age. IMO, she looks much much older / mature looking in the second picture and definitely in the third picture. She also appears to act older than she is. I'm sure it's like this anywhere in the US, but the pre-teen girls here in NJ especially tend to intentionally try to look and act older than what they really are. I've seen 10 yr old girls who look 21 and act as if they are adults, it's ridiculous. I can't help but to semi- blame the parents. They all want to be the next Snookie or JWoW, not really my idea of great role models but unfortunately young girls are so very impressionable.

The sad thing is no matter how they "look" they are still just little girls.

Kenya, I'm across the bridge so I so know.

Do you know that park? Like do the kids hang at the playground or the lake?

Honestly these kids have to be seriously hardcore to go homeless by choice. I pray this little girl is as tough as that and was doing an "I'll show them". Lord, we'd have got our tails beat if we dared.

The middle picture looks similar to a girl I saw at Riverwinds football field yesterday, but the girl had alot more pink in her hair & she def didn't weigh 120. I'm 126 & 5'5, so the girl I saw was maybe 5'2-5'3 & maybe 105 tops. Face is similar, though. I said cute hair & she said its for breast cancer awareness month. She had on a hoodie.

How far would that be from her Jersey * Girl?

So maybe instead of a flirtation that went wrong what if she's running away with someone or decided to live with someone older. Had it been an abduction you would think that they would have found her bike by now? It just seems that a girl who tries to portray that she is older than she is may be in a relationship with someone older.

Amber, I just saw "come back in time for tea" and thought what? I now see you meant a cup a or however you say it.

Honestly, me? I'm still hearing from my grown DD how I kept her in a bubble. I told her late? My tail would be right over that police station. Then again the bubble and all. Sheesh.

No, we call the evening meal 'tea'. We also call it dinner, but that's a bit more formal, although further north it would be called supper. Tea stems from having a cooked meal at lunch and then a 'high tea' in the afternoon, cucumber sandwiches and dainty cakes ;)

The latter is a different part of New Jersey, Amber. However, I was thinking these freaks drive. What's stopping them?

Camden though is really close to Clayton. For some reason the Camden cops didn't think the young lady was credible. It can be for many reasons, but sadly Camden is a tough, tough, rough place and people get overlooked or aren't believed.

O/t My stepfather was a President of a CA University and alot of my friends were older than me because of the sport I was in to. One of those friends gave me a Jerry Rubin book when I was about 13. OMG did all heck break out when he saw the book on the kitchen table!!! Memories, but really pay attention to your kids no matter how busy you are.

nj.com general forum page. Clayton is in Gloucester County. The Tri-County area is Gloucester, Camden, Salem. Deptford Mall would probably be a mall she'd frequent living in Clayton. Anyway, Clayton has their town forum but also stuff under county. I'd think more people use Topix but just thought I'd throw this out there.

Parents are going to speak on our news in a few minutes.

Left dad's house. Parents do not live together. Mom's name is Jenn Cornwell.

After she left dad's house to ride bikes and/or go to a friend's mom texted her and she texted back. That was the last anyone heard from Autumn. Unconfirmed sighting Saturday afternoon.

I'll get a link as soon as they post it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom
Back