GUILTY NJ - Carolyn Byington, 26, killed inside her home, Plainsboro, 10 June 2019 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He looks completely different in the new pictures. I guess he hasn’t been able to satisfy his gluttony while in prison.

The articles were heart breaking about how she was going to be the maid of honor and her sister’s future children’s god mother.

Based on he tried to set up a second murder I am so surprised that they allowed him 55 years. Frankly it should’ve been life without parole as soon as he tried to place a hit out.
^^bbm

Under the statute, generally, first-degree murder is 30 years. I think the 55-year sentence was the court's way of demonstrating how heinous the actions were. If I recall correctly, I think NJ statute tied life sentences w/o parole to the 3-strikes law, also killing a police officer and a child under the age 14. MOO

Homicide penalties in New Jersey

The penalty for first-degree murder in New Jersey is usually 30 years to life imprisonment, but offenders who are convicted of intentionally killing an on-duty police officer or a minor under the age of 14 are sent to prison for life and denied the possibility of parole. The custodial penalty for second-degree murder in New Jersey is 15 years to life.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420
Back