NJ - Christian Capacchione, 30, drives on commercial sidewalk in Haddonfield, multiple home burglary attempts in Audubon - 16 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

ifindedout

Reaction score
A man was arrested after allegedly driving a Dodge Charger recklessly on the sidewalk of a popular stretch of Kings Highway in Haddonfield, police said. The man was then caught on residential surveillance cameras attempting to break into homes in neighboring Audubon.

The suspect was identified by police as 30-year-old Christian Capacchione of National Park, New Jersey.

Just before 6 p.m. on Thursday, Camden County officials received reports of the vehicle driving on the sidewalk in the 100 to 200 blocks of Kings Highway.

This section of Kings Highway is popular year-round for its walkable restaurants and shops.

Note: National Park is a borough in South Jersey across the Delaware River from Philadelphia. There is no U.S. national park anywhere near National Park, it refers to a county park there on the site of a Revolutionary battle.

Note: National Park is a borough in South Jersey across the Delaware River from Philadelphia. There is no U.S. national park anywhere near National Park, it refers to a county park there on the site of a Revolutionary battle.
Thanks for posting this! I have lived in NJ my entire life (except for college) and have never heard of this boro.

I love Haddonfield!
My uncle and his family have lived there for 50+.

Tattoos on your face = instant judgement from me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmu
Back