NJ - Costas 'Gus' Christofi, 55, shot to death, Alexandria Twp, 14 Feb 2002

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank God they are re-trying him--I'm sure the family of the guy he killed is hoping for a conviction this time, and let's hope they get it--Its so amazing how many rich black atheletes screw up their own lives

When is his re-trial supposed to start....I couldn't find it in the article.

I can't stand Jayson Williams. I watched his first trial and he is so guilty of reckless manslaughter.

Thanks for posting this wudge....I've been waiting to hear about this.

Thank God they are re-trying him--I'm sure the family of the guy he killed is hoping for a conviction this time, and let's hope they get it--Its so amazing how many rich black atheletes screw up their own lives

It's amazing how many people screw up their lives period - nothing to do with him being rich and black. There are plenty of idiot rich white people screwing up their lives as well.

When is his re-trial supposed to start....I couldn't find it in the article.

I can't stand Jayson Williams. I watched his first trial and he is so guilty of reckless manslaughter.

Thanks for posting this wudge....I've been waiting to hear about this.

Jayson's second trial is scheduled to start next month. However, according to the defense, the racial slur should result in the charges being dropped.

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php...lRUV5eTcyMzI0ODUmeXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2

He will have to serve at least 18 months. :furious:

He deserves to at least spend the entire 3 years in prison imo.

He will have to serve at least 18 months. :furious:

He deserves to at least spend the entire 3 years in prison imo.

Jason drank all evening. He and his drinking buddies then went to his home via his limo. It was there that after drinking all evening, he played around with a shotgun and blew his limo driver, Gus Cristoffi, away. Then he tried to cover up his crime.

The case represents the very definition of aggravated manslaughter -- at a minimum, reckless manslaughter.

Any non-celebrity would be behind bars for at least 15 to 20 years.

This happened in 2002 and its basically 2010 now... what took them so long?

I don't get it! Why have they been playing footsie with this guy for 8 years? Anyone else would be convicted and in prison by now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back