Found Deceased NJ - Daniel Connone, 23, veh & book bag found, Blairstown Twp, 16 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am devastated for his family, particularly his sister... I remember her pleas for his return very well. They appeared to be best friends. He was found a damn MILE from the stadium. I know there was a point where police considered it could be a voluntary act, I hope they searched hard enough. Just really frustrating it took this long to find him. Reminds me of the 50 something year old Asian guy who went on the bike trail and was also found 5 months later.

RIP Daniel. I hope you knew how loved you are!

I wonder what caused this :/

I would guess he probably enjoyed his jack o lantern experience so much that he decided to extend it for a bit of a walk about and succumbed to exposure+. Foul play does remain a possibility though until sources report there was no evidence of it.

It's not a area where someone would be walking around. There's not much there but woods. I'm not sure how he would have even gotten to where he was. I find it very suspicious myself. I live right down the street so I know the area. People do not walk around here.

Blairstown NJ man missing since October found dead in Frankford woods

To Note:
•he was last spotted on a Ring camera in Blairstown the morning of Oct. 16.
•His vehicle was later found at Skylands Stadium in the Augusta community of Frankford with his possessions, including a wallet and phone, scattered nearby.
•The body was in an area not often traversed just north of August Hill Road near the Frankford Municipal Building
•no obvious signs of trauma.
•The cause and manner of death is still under investigation

*map for reference at link above

Does anyone know the likelihood that the sniffer dogs would track his scent on the trail but not his body that was not far at all? Also, where was the search ( he was just a mile from his car)? They tracked his scent on the trail near where he was found all the way to about a half mile from where he was found. so is it possible he went that far down the trail, turned around and started heading back to his car ? Odd

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back