Found Deceased NJ - Danyelle Minerva, 19, Waterford, 14 Oct 2015 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jose Sosa-Ayala and Jose Felix-Sosa, both of Bridgeton, were arrested Thursday . The men were charged with conspiracy, desecration of human remains and endangering the welfare of a victim and were being held at the Salem County Jail. A spokeswoman for the Salem County prosecutor said it’s not known if the men have lawyers.

Investigators said Sosa-Ayala took the woman to their home in October, and she later died there. Her cause of death has yet to be determined, but police said there were no obvious signs of physical trauma. After Felix-Sosa found her body, Sosa-Ayala carried her into his truck and then left the body in the wooded area.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...-with-dumping-body-of-woman-reported-missing/

I'm leaning toward overdose, given her young age, questionable friendships, and the charges against the men. Conspiracy, endangering the welfare of a victim (?), and desecration of remains, obviously due to the method of disposing of her body.

Man admits dumping dead teen's body along rural N.J. road
A man who admitted Tuesday to dumping a South Jersey teenager's body along a rural Salem County road is facing three years in state prison.

Jose Sosa-Ayala, 41, entered a guilty plea to a third-degree charge of desecration of human remains before Superior Court Judge Benjamin Telsey.

A search of NJ inmates shows he was subsequently sentenced to 3 years in prison.
https://www20.state.nj.us/DOC_Inmate/details?x=1532380&n=2

I think she OD, and he dumped her body. It's callous, but not murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh ok that's why!! I been following because I'm from Salem County Nj.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back