NJ NJ - David Anderson, 31, New Hope, 2 Oct 2000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
no...just the lump on his head and the clutched hands...we didnt get much info..and we didnt have social media like we do now...no..noone ever said.he was wasted ..never..yes we all said..he remembered his umbrella...

It has been asked of "Blink" from Blink on Crime to obtain the autopsy info for David. I just posted and brought this up again. I am hoping that she will be able to follow through with this. Perhaps this info can help in some way.
BTW I knew that there were facial lacerations but did not know that there was a lump on his head. Do you know approx where on his head?

formerwildcat, I'd like to ask you more about DA's x-girlfriend but I would feel more comfortable doing that if you were verified. Then pretty much what you tell us will be taken as fact, thanks in advance if you have the time to do that.

formerwildcat, I'd like to ask you more about DA's x-girlfriend but I would feel more comfortable doing that if you were verified. Then pretty much what you tell us will be taken as fact, thanks in advance if you have the time to do that.

BBM: What does verified mean, and how does one go about that. Thanks, Skeet. :)

BBM: What does verified mean, and how does one go about that. Thanks, Skeet. :)

You have to send an e-mail to one of the mods asking them to verify you, not sure of the process after that, I am not a verified user just a registered user.

Examples of verified IIRC, are when you are either a family member, close friend, or you are someone who lives in the town of the person who went missing. I think because formerwildcat was friends with both SM and DA that she would fit into the verified category. Not sure how one has to prove that to the mods though. Also if you are an expert in some field of work that would benefit the site you could become verified. Usually after the persons name you see can see what type of member they are.

Hope I stated all this correctly, if not hopefully a mod will chime in if I did not word it right.

thanks skeet..i don't feel i need to prove myself. i don't know any of you guys. i was just hoping for some closure. it works both ways. its tough telling a bunch of strangers private things when you don't know who is on the other side of the post.

FWC, your input has been extremely beneficial and insightful. I am so glad you have been contributing to this discussion. :)

thanks skeet..i don't feel i need to prove myself. i don't know any of you guys. i was just hoping for some closure. it works both ways. its tough telling a bunch of strangers private things when you don't know who is on the other side of the post.

Your info has been helpful, thanks and you don't have to prove yourself to us :) but just giving the heads up thinking it has to do with with Websleuths Terms of Service, didn't mean to upset you. I've seen it on other threads if someone is stating facts.

i only state facts when i know facts..otherwise..everything is alleged and hearsay when it comes to the rest,that is why i put things in quotation marks and or write alleged or rumor...the only one who knows anything for sure...is david..and whoever,if anyone,was there that night. i am not pointing fingers. just trying to give you guys the information you ask for to the best of my ability.

I know it's been awhile since then, but I was just wondering if you remember how long DA went out with the X-girlfriend?

if you mean the "lover" again..we weren't even aware of this until after he died...we aren't sure any of it is true.

if you mean the "lover" again..we weren't even aware of this until after he died...we aren't sure any of it is true.

Just wondering if you remember if the "lover" was the source of the rumor that they had been together? If it wasn't her, then did someone else know something about this "relationship"?

http://www.trentonian.com/article/2...cial-injuries-in-majoras-drowning-#full_story
Finally, we have some facts: "Anderson had a blood-alcohol content of .183. Toxicology results also found 160 mg/L of morphine in his system." Oh boy...that is a pretty high BAC coupled with a pretty high amount of morphine (200 mg being a minimal lethal dose) Morphine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Combined I guess it is not too hard to imagine how a tragic accident could really be within the realm of possibility.
Still, it is interesting that his COD is undetermined despite these things? Interesting that Sarah's COD is determined even with the huge similarities. Really don't get this.
RIP David

That combination is deadly indeed.
Is there any possibility that David was into heroin and/or morphine?
I know there was rumor around that he was into heroin. Morphine, being a prescription would be easier to get IMO, as you wouldn't have to buy it on the "streets", just know someone who had a script for it.
Was there anyone in his life who was significantly sick?

i've been wracking my brain..we are mortified by this news..again..david didn't even smoke pot...i wouldn't rule out it being slipped to him..but i guess there is no way of finding that out...i have to say...there is a lump in my stomach.

i've been wracking my brain..we are mortified by this news..again..david didn't even smoke pot...i wouldn't rule out it being slipped to him..but i guess there is no way of finding that out...i have to say...there is a lump in my stomach.

Where was he coming from again on that night? Who was he hanging out with? Was this "lover" in any way connected to the medical field? I ask because had he been a heroin user, that would have, IMO, been pretty obvious in an autopsy. (and to his friends!) But Morphine, could be "slipped" to someone, especially if in the liquid form which is hard to come by unless someone is in the field and has access to it from hospital/hospice use where it is commonly used in IV form.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back