NJ NJ - David Anderson, 31, New Hope, 2 Oct 2000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
well..that was before all the intricate cell phone pings...and social media...we know he left jps about 2am and came back for his umbrella..we don't know where he went from there..who he ran into,or what time he crossed the bridge.t least with sarah..it is narrowed down by the bridge footage ad the pings. the "lover" is not in the medical field but who knows what she had access too. uggg

The Bridgemaster saw him, but none if the articles say what time that was. Do you know? That pinpoints when he crossed the bridge.

no..thats what im saying..who knows if there was a pit stop on the way..or a distraction

i've been wracking my brain..we are mortified by this news..again..david didn't even smoke pot...i wouldn't rule out it being slipped to him..but i guess there is no way of finding that out...i have to say...there is a lump in my stomach.

I can tell that you taken by surprise by this information regarding the morphine. That is a tough one for sure.
Maybe at that time time he was suffering from some sort of painful ailment, ie back pain, tooth pain? Perhaps it is possible that it was a legit script for a legit reason.
Or maybe when he was living in GA. Perhaps when he was there he could have started taking it for whatever reason.

It is always surprising the things we don't know about the people we think we know so well. Look, even if he was illegally self medicating, it definitely does not mean that he was a bad person and it definitely doesn't mean that he deserved to have his life cut off so tragically.
I am sorry for your sadness.

has this "lover" come forward to what she knows regarding this case? [sorry if this has been brought up already]

It seems pretty well accepted that David was not the type to do drugs. But he was found with morphine in his system. So how did it get there? He either (a) took it willingly or (b) had it slipped to him. Either way, it had to be provided to him.

This, in combination with the rumor post from another forum site that DA was "high on heroin" leads me to believe that there are some people out there who know something about this. FWC, can you think of people who may have been the link between David and morphine? Either people who did other drugs themselves or had connections? (Not that I expect you to come out with names, just trying to jog your memory.)

Also, was this "lover" connected to (i.e. related to or involved with) anyone who worked at J&P's? Was she also a friend of Sarah's?

i spoke with the person who posted that remark on the other site,as i too was curious if i was just naive and was told that they really didn't know david and they thought that that was just a known fact. i also spoke with many close friends after that article. immediate response was..someone must've slipped it to him. was the "lover" involved with anyone at the bar? i don't know exactly how to answer that..i will be generous and say..a few. a friend of sarah??? i don't want to put words in sarahs mouth,as i am not certain,but...i wouldn't bet on it...trying to think about who would have had access to morphine...13 years ago is a long time...i don't know..i was trying to remember if anyone had a broken arm/leg, or in an accident...i just can't figure it out. what would help is knowing what time david got over that bridge.

It is possible for a body to get caught "under" a waterfall and remain there for days being spun round and round. (I don't mean to sound crude) With the amount of alcohol and morphine that were found I believe Davids death was a tragic accident. And it is also very clear that David was loved by so many people who truly miss him. I hope he's playing guitar with a new set of friends and smiling...RIP

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back