AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Websleuther 283, can you tell me the quickest way to definitively spot a late model Honda CR-V?? Sorry, not a late model car buff at all, but commute all over.

I’m not a car expert at all but i do drive a lot and also googled and spot the differences: Honda CR-V or Mazda cx5 or Toyota Rav 4 Hyundai Santa Fe, Kia and Nissan Murano
1)Look at the wheels they look like puzzle pieces instead of spokes.
2)The side window panel comes to a point at the end and has silver outline on both top and bottom.
3) There is also silver trim on bottom of the rear window.
See below screen shot of the video and then 2018 Honda CR-V. There are some minor differences between 2017-2019 models but the 2016 is visibly different. The 2017-2019 sfandard reds are the same molten lava red or a deeper burgundy shade called basque red which seems much darker than the one in the video.

upload_2019-9-23_22-47-8.png
upload_2019-9-23_22-48-50.jpeg

Whether or not the SUV is the same as the vehicle initially described by a witness, I think the important thing is that the vehicle was in the area where Dulce disappeared when she disappeared. Even if whoever was driving the vehicle was just making a turn around and had nothing to do with what happened to her, the driver could have witnessed something relating to her disappearance.
I also find it interesting that vehicle entered the park and left so quickly. I presume people who go visit the park usually spend more than minutes in it. So why did it leave after spending so little time in the park?

Followed her car ?like stalking her
This is what I am thinking along the lines of. He may have been obsessed with Dulce like some child predators are. They know which school they attend, what activities, etc. They know when they leave the house and come home from school. It's awful, and there are so many cases from the past that this has occurred. One of those cases, not a trace of the 9 year old girl who went missing back in the 80's has been found. I hope that this isn't going to be the case here.

Thank you to 283. What is that black molding by the front tire???

Looking at the SUV pic, the yellow road lines appear muted, so I am assuming the red car paint may be a bit muted. Do you think so??

I also find it interesting that vehicle entered the park and left so quickly. I presume people who go visit the park usually spend more than minutes in it. So why did it leave after spending so little time in the park?
It was caught on camera coming and going from one particular area of the park at one particular period of time...We don't know that this car was not in another part of the park already, along the main road for instance, or even that it wasn't on this same road earlier or later. The video only proves the times recorded. IMO

Forgive me, my son is colorblind, so I may not be seeing the right colors, I might be seeing them a bit muted.

It was caught on camera coming and going from one particular area of the park at one particular period of time...We don't know that this car was not in another part of the park already, along the main road for instance, or even that it wasn't on this same road earlier or later. The video only proves the times recorded. IMO
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe was actively searching. Could have even pulled over somewhere while watching, for sure.

This is what I am thinking along the lines of. He may have been obsessed with Dulce like some child predators are. They know which school they attend, what activities, etc. They know when they leave the house and come home from school. It's awful, and there are so many cases from the past that this has occurred. One of those cases, not a trace of the 9 year old girl who went missing back in the 80's has been found. I hope that this isn't going to be the case here.
This was only the 6th day of school in the Bridgeton School District. Perhaps going to the park is a regular occurrence for them all, but I'd think it's hard to say it's routine for an after school outing at this point.

This was only the 6th day of school in the Bridgeton School District. Perhaps going to the park is a regular occurrence for them all, but I'd think it's hard to say it's routine for an after school outing at this point.
Didn't some lady come forward and say that she saw them the week before at that park? It might be a fun treat for the kids with mom and big sis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mzrowdy