AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the odds these 3 guys are on this list, 2 for simple assaults and 1 guy from BRIDGETON for aggravated SEXUAL ASSAULT of a MINOR? very drastic ends of the spectrum. Could they have possibly ID'ed their guy in this case but can't locate him? Need public's help badly.

I would believe the city of Bridgeton, NJ, has surveillance cameras installed at certain intersections at heavy traffic intersections. Or surveillance cameras at the city park for any criminal activity.

What about the other witness the police mentioned. Did he or she provide the same detailed information like
Dulce's 3 year-old brother. Nothing more has been mentioned about the 2nd witness, what did he see?

Personally if I see something odd when it comes to children, example a strange person talking to a child. I would not hesitate to intervene and ask what going on with this stranger talking to a child.

I would believe a news conference with Dulce's family appealing to the public would benefit keeping the public alert to
any updates.

I do understand a language barrier exist, the family might feel uncomfortable speaking, but a family member being the spokesman urging everyone to be on the lookout for this precious little girl would help.
Which other witness are you referring to? There were about 24 witnesses in or around the courts and then on Saturday they interviewed 3 more witnesses, including a child. I wonder if the child was near the swings and what he saw.

And yes, I am surprised they have not done another Press Conference this week, especially with the family, asking the public for help.

It makes me wonder what is really going on. IMO

Yes, that's why I said the right person, meaning someone experienced with young children, may be able to get more information out of him.

Considering his age, he would not have any idea what would be important or not. A professional would know how to ask the right questions. He may not be able to tell all that he saw in just one interview.

IMO

In this video at the 38 second mark, a young boy is seen holding hands with two investigators at the park. These men may be the trained professionals to help this boy remember.

"The search for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez intensified Saturday, as three witnesses emerge from vehicles, one after the other. Two females and a young boy, investigators returned with them to the spot where the young girl was last seen alive,"

this is so true. kids notice details better, and have a clearer memory for things bc they are not cluttered with mental filters and distractions like adults. and yes, they will re-enact a situation until they figure out a way to master it - to make it work out ok for them. it may not be literal, though, and it can be very symbolic.

Children Can Have A Better Memory Than Adults (At Least Sometimes)

I used to be a kindergarten teacher and from my experience kids remember better than adults especially if its something that upset them. Sometimes the bring things up weeks after and they say random things that make no sense to adults most of the time but I do think it’s possible for them to remember .imo
ETA: an example is kids tend to play pretend games that depict a certain situation they were in or a scenario they re-enact over again because they don’t understand it.

What are the odds these 3 guys are on this list, 2 for simple assaults and 1 guy from BRIDGETON for aggravated SEXUAL ASSAULT of a MINOR? very drastic ends of the spectrum. Could they have possibly ID'ed their guy in this case but can't locate him? Need public's help badly.
If that were the case, I think LE would be blasting his photo all over the place- same with the FBI. I truly think that the description given was not enough to match anyone on the list, so to speak. You never know, though. We also need to keep in mind that not all sexual predators have a record, unfortunately. Many times victims don't speak up or are too traumatized to tell what happened to them, or families still sweep things under the rug, or don't want their child having to testify against them in court- even a taped interview can traumatize a child.

In this video at the 38 second mark, a young boy is seen holding hands with two investigators at the park. These men may be the trained professionals to help this boy remember.

"The search for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez intensified Saturday, as three witnesses emerge from vehicles, one after the other. Two females and a young boy, investigators returned with them to the spot where the young girl was last seen alive,"

I would imagine that would have to be her little brother, bless his darling heart. He probably doesn't understand much right now, other than his big sister is missing and he no doubt misses her.

I wonder who the other two witnesses are? Did one or both of them describe the man that took Dulce and the red van?

Great find, @cass523 .

Which other witness are you referring to? There were about 24 witnesses in or around the courts and then on Saturday they interviewed 3 more witnesses, including a child. I wonder if the child was near the swings and what he saw.

And yes, I am surprised they have not done another Press Conference this week, especially with the family, asking the public for help.

It makes me wonder what is really going on. IMO
I read in an article LE wasn’t releasing
the name of a witness. Not sure which article, I’ve read as much as possible on Dulca’s disappearance. This was reason I believed in one witness besides the brother. Why keep the witness/witnesses hush hush
unless they are afraid for their safety.
With 24 witnesses did everyone give the same detailed description. Did they notice if the vehicle had a out of state plate.
So far very little is being released by LE.

NOW we are getting somewhere. There are a number of roads that connect 55, 40 and eventually with the NJ TP. We have egress points into Delaware, Philly and NY. Put your head into the actors. Which gives you a better escape route without LE stopping you?

Awesome Rosiebones!

Can we get a snip of this saved with markers on the spot Dulce went missing so we can figure out where the actor might have parked and the route he may have taken on foot?

True, there are escape routes from the abduction site, but there's also a relationship between the abductor and his home.

It's one thing to look at an abduction site and imagine the easiest directions from abduction, another thing to look at shortest distance between home, abduction, and body radius. It looks like 20 miles. What do you think?

Who abducted Dulce? Where did she live? Where is the park in relation to home and school? Where is the school? Where did the abductor first see her? When did he first realize that her mother is also a child, that no one is looking out for Dulce? Why did he choose to abduct her after an ice cream run? Is that a habit of the mother - ice cream and park, then back to the parents' house for supper?

Car in relation to playground

upload_2019-9-26_22-59-42.png

Finished school wearing uniform at 3:30, at the ice cream shop at 4PM, missing at the playground at 4:20PM. Monday.

upload_2019-9-26_23-3-58.png

Routes ... to where?

upload_2019-9-26_23-2-5.png

The van was probably parked behind those buildings in the secluded area. Do we know if there are cameras back there? There are also multiple ways out and I doubt they have cameras in each location, so it's possible that there is not an image of the van leaving the park.

But if he travelled on any of the main roads there is a good chance it was captured somewhere. The problem would be identifying the vehicle and finding the driver. I'm not sure how easy it is to get an image of the plates.

IMO

Seems to me that we know nothing more than the fact that the 19 year old mother popped out her 3 and 5 year old children at the park while she sat in the car, and one of the children disappeared.

Nothing is known about the man that took the 5 year old other than he was wearing orange shoes, red pants, black shirt, and driving a red van with tinted windows and a sliding door - where the child was tucked in the back seat with seatbelt during the abduction? Placed in the back seat? Buckled in? Where did "in the back seat" come from? Who did it come from?

Maybe the clothing detail doesn't sound right?

I read in an article LE wasn’t releasing
the name of a witness. Not sure which article, I’ve read as much as possible on Dulca’s disappearance. This was reason I believed in one witness besides the brother. Why keep the witness/witnesses hush hush
unless they are afraid for their safety.
With 24 witnesses did everyone give the same detailed description. Did they notice if the vehicle had a out of state plate.
So far very little is being released by LE.
I wonder who the witness is that they were referring to.
Maybe you are thinking of the father or the boyfriend?
Do you remember which article it was?
Strange that they would just mention one witness they wouldn't release the name of. So far they haven't released any of the names.

I do wonder if one of the witnesses is a potential suspect, though, especially if it's one they haven't been able to locate.
IMO

Last edited:
I wonder who the witness is that they were referring to.
Maybe you are thinking of the father?
Do you remember which article it was?
Strange that they would just mention one witness they wouldn't release the name of. So far they haven't released any of the names.

I do wonder if one of the witnesses is a potential suspect, though, especially if it's one they haven't been able to locate.
IMO
I will go though the articles and will get back with you. Take care Book-thinker

Yes, and I think in one article it says it was only about 3 minutes. I guess it was anywhere from 3 to 10 minutes. Imo

One article says that the children were "out of sight" for 3 minutes. Another says that they disappeared in 10 minutes. There is CCTV footage of the ice cream store, so officials know when she was at the store. The abduction time is 4:20PM. I suppose the family arrived at the park at 4:10, but possibly as early as 4:03PM.

Last edited:
Seems to me that we know nothing more than the fact that the 19 year old mother popped out her 3 and 5 year old children at the park while she sat in the car, and one of the children disappeared.

Nothing is known about the man that took the 5 year old other than he was wearing orange shoes, red pants, black shirt, and driving a red van with tinted windows and a sliding door - where the child was tucked in the back seat with seatbelt during the abduction? Placed in the back seat? Buckled in? Where did "in the back seat" come from? Who did it come from?

Maybe the clothing detail doesn't sound right?

And also about 5'8 with acne

Let's not forget the mother is how many months pregnant? I think the media reported about 5mths along. Let me tell you (as a mother of 2 and 1 on the way),while pregnant, I'd take any opportunity to sit in AC on a hot day vs sitting on a hard park bench in the heat. What was the temperature that day? Hot I bet. I understand the kids were young and I'm not defending her decision to sit in the car necessarily but this could have happened to anybody. Gone in minutes. She's taking her kids out to ice cream and play in the sunshine. In doing that she is already a better mom than most.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Let's not forget the mother is how many months pregnant? I think the media reported about 5mths along. Let me tell you (as a mother of 2 and 1 on the way),while pregnant, I'd take any opportunity to sit in AC on a hot day vs sitting on a hard park bench in the heat. What was the temperature that day? Hot I bet.
(snipped and bolded by me for focus)

According to timeanddate.com the high temperature in Bridgeton City Park on the afternoon of September 16 was 82ºF and the low was 77ºF, so it was a temperate late-summer day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it is against TOS to post this picture because he is a wanted man. He is wanted for sexual assault of a minor and is from Bridgeton. He also fits the description of the man seen with Dulce.

WANTED
lucianoTrejoDominguez.png

CUMBERLAND COUNTY JAIL DETAINER REFUSAL: AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT, SEXUAL ASSAULT (VICTIM 13-15 YEARS OLD), CRIMINAL RESTRAINT, CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONTACT, ENDANGERING THE WELFARE OF A CHILD

Name Trejo-Dominguez, Luciano
Place of Birth Mexico
Skin Tone Medium
Height 5'6"
Weight 160 lbs
Eyes Brown
Hair Black
Gender Male
Last Known Location Bridgeton, NJ
Occupation Cook
Summary:
On Aug. 12, 2019, the Vineland Police Department arrested Luciano Trejo-Dominguez for aggravated sexual assault, sexual assault (victim 13-15 years old), criminal restraint, criminal sexual contact and endangering the welfare of a child. On Aug. 13, 2019 and Aug. 14, 2019, respectively, the Pacific Enforcement Response Center and the ICE office in Mount Laurel both lodged detainers on Trejo-Dominguez with the Cumberland County Jail. He was released Aug. 23, 2019, and remains at-large.

Warning:
Do not attempt to apprehend any subject. If you have information about the whereabouts of these fugitives, immediately contact your local U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office or call the national hotline at 1-866-DHS-2-ICE as soon as possible!

arrow_circleback.png
Return to the Detainer Non-Cooperation Threatens Public Safety spotlight page

ICE arrests 54 in N.J., slams local jails for releasing wanted immigrants

This is an intriguing possibility. Not necessarily any of these 3, but someone else whose identity they know but they can't locate him, and they don't want to tip their hand.

Re: the fugitive from Bridgeton, a 13-year-old SA victim is a bit of a stretch from a 5-year-old kidnap victim. Not impossible, but he's not the first guy I'd suspect of Dulce's abduction – although he's a menace to the public (especially 13-yo girls) and I very much want to see him apprehended! MOO.

(snipped and bolded by me for focus)

According to timeanddate.com the high temperature in Bridgeton City Park on the afternoon of September 16 was 82ºF and the low was 77ºF, so it was a temperate late-summer day.

A lot of rapists are just sick predators. They will kidnap and assault any vulnerable prey that they come upon. So even though his last known victim was about 13 yrs old, doesn't mean he wouldn't grab a 5 yr old if he saw the chance. JMO

I am not saying this is the guy. But he was accidentally released early from jail, Aug 28th, and remains at large.

He is from Bridgeton so he may have come back to that area to try and get help from friends or family.

And he seems to fit what little description that we have so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova