AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No new info

There are several ways to help investigators to return Dulce to her family

• How do I contact the FBI? You can speak with an FBI agent by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI. Choose option 4, then option 8

• What’s the number for the Bridgeton Police Department? 856-451-0033. Tips may also be emailed to the police at tips@cityofbridgeton.com

• Can I email a tip to the prosecutor? Yes, the Cumberland County Prosecutor’s Office has a secure quick tip submissions line. Tips may not be received until the following day, however, so if you want someone to receive the information right away you should call 856-453-0486 x11100
  • What is the number for the New Jersey State Police Missing Persons Unit? Reach them at 609-882-2000, ext. 2554

• How do I submit photos and videos? Investigators have said anyone in the Bridgeton City Park Recreational Area between 3-6 p.m. on Sept. 16 should check their cellphones to see if they took photos or videos while in the area. The FBI has set up this online form for the upload of photos and videos.

• What should immigrants who entered the U.S. without legal permission do if they have information about Dulce Maria Alavez’s disappearance? Bridgeton police Chief Michael Gaimari said anyone with information about the case can talk to his investigators without having to reveal whether they are living in the country legally. His department is covered by the new state “Immigrant Trust Directive,” which forbids local police from asking about immigration status except in rare cases.
Amber Alert update: How you can help in the search for missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez

Last edited:
Could maybe be a Smart Car! My kid swears they look like tiny shrunken vans. (Obviously being facetious here and do not think it’s a smart car).

another small vehicle that actually DOES resemble a baby minivan, is the Honda Fit. The doors are typical doors, but they have a hatchback? A recent model:

Screenshot_2019-09-24-12-48-59_kindlephoto-8966673.png

A 2007 model:

Screenshot_2019-09-24-12-54-17_kindlephoto-9285584.png

I dont feel like enough emphasis was placed on law enforcements request for video and pictures etc taken in the area on 9/16/19. Actually I would think days leading up to 9/16 & after 9/16 could be beneficial too.
HOW THE COMMUNITY CAN HELP:
"...From checking photos and videos on their cellphones, to detecting suspicious behavior of possible offenders, the FBI and police continue to encourage the public to offer tips and to take other measures that might help in the investigation..."
Amber Alert update: How you can help in the search for missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez

*Quote from link 12:52 p.m. please notify me if link ceases to function.
Edited spelling error

What happened to the red van theory? Was she not taken by a red van driver, or any driver? When did it all change?

Brian Ziller (@TheBriZi) tweeted on Tue, Sep 24, 2019:
NEW: Cumberland County Prosecutor no longer investigating red van in connection to disappearance of 5-year-old Dulce Alavez. #NJtonight @News12NJ
(https://twitter.com/TheBriZi/status/1176540451932971009?s=09)

Last edited:
What happened to the red van theory? Was she not taken by a red van driver, or any driver? When did it all change?

NEW: Cumberland County Prosecutor no longer investigating red van in connection to disappearance of 5-year-old Dulce Alavez. #NJtonight @News12NJ
(Brian Ziller on Twitter)

That's weird, given the kerfuffle over the video of said van (or van-resembling SUV) being shown, then removed by NBC10.com, and still available on Telemundo.

Maybe LE located the vehicle in question?

*edited due to previously discussed uncertainty over exact type and size of vehicle

Last edited:
I think that's why she stayed in the car with her niece to help with homework,while letting the younguns play,and spend their energy. She knows what it feels like to not have her education,and does not want anyone else to feel that way. So she does the best she can to ensure her niece gets a leg up she doesn't have.
MOO.

We don’t know whether she finished high school or earn a GED or anything though, right? I have an extremely hard time tying the homework to her leaving tiny kids alone to play. If she only stayed in the car to help the girl with homework, how come she couldn’t sit at the playground and help her? Or do the homework after the park? I think the homework issue was just an excuse to be honest. She stayed in the car because she wanted to.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> they removed the story and so did all the others... Whether they posted it first or not is irrelevant, as it was removed for a reason. If LE hasn’t confirmed, it is no better than a Facebook rumor,IMO. Nobody should have it until LE gives context to it. Moo

Last edited by a moderator:
No new info

There are several ways to help investigators to return Dulce to her family

• How do I contact the FBI? You can speak with an FBI agent by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI. Choose option 4, then option 8

• What’s the number for the Bridgeton Police Department? 856-451-0033. Tips may also be emailed to the police at tips@cityofbridgeton.com

• Can I email a tip to the prosecutor? Yes, the Cumberland County Prosecutor’s Office has a secure quick tip submissions line. Tips may not be received until the following day, however, so if you want someone to receive the information right away you should call 856-453-0486 x11100
  • What is the number for the New Jersey State Police Missing Persons Unit? Reach them at 609-882-2000, ext. 2554

• How do I submit photos and videos? Investigators have said anyone in the Bridgeton City Park Recreational Area between 3-6 p.m. on Sept. 16 should check their cellphones to see if they took photos or videos while in the area. The FBI has set up this online form for the upload of photos and videos.

• What should immigrants who entered the U.S. without legal permission do if they have information about Dulce Maria Alavez’s disappearance? Bridgeton police Chief Michael Gaimari said anyone with information about the case can talk to his investigators without having to reveal whether they are living in the country legally. His department is covered by the new state “Immigrant Trust Directive,” which forbids local police from asking about immigration status except in rare cases.
Still no mention of the vehicle. I would think it would take some time to view all the surveillance footage using technology so they can get a close look at the vehicle, or maybe even see who is inside.
It could take some time. They probably haven't even received all the available footage yet.
Imo

It looks like that tweet has been removed. WTH is going on??

That's weird, given the kerfuffle over the video of said van being shown, then removed by NBC10.com, and still available on Telemundo.

Maybe LE located the van in question?

Well, maybe if this red van has now been officially discounted that is the reason references have been removed.

Wonder when we will hear what police are focusing on now?

I dont feel like enough emphasis was placed on law enforcements request for video and pictures etc taken in the area on 9/16/19. Actually I would think days leading up to 9/16 & after 9/16 could be beneficial too.
HOW THE COMMUNITY CAN HELP:
"...From checking photos and videos on their cellphones, to detecting suspicious behavior of possible offenders, the FBI and police continue to encourage the public to offer tips and to take other measures that might help in the investigation..."

*Quote from link 12:52 p.m. please notify me if link ceases to function.
Edited spelling error
True! It was the late arrival of a home surveillance video in the Mollie T case that broke it wide open & nailed CBR. Sometimes ppl don’t even realize they have something of value until they let LE study it.

It says this page doesn't exist.

Hmm.. and what does it mean for the red SUV in the video? Is that also out or is this the start of a pivot from a van to the SUV?

I'm only going by what is written.

In the images, the vehicle is seen when it enters the five-acre park at about 4:20 p.m. and leaves around 4:24 p.m., a period that coincides with the moment when the Mexican-born girl would have disappeared.

is there a link for this? or is this a translation? sorry just catching up so this may be a stupid question but if LE has video of the car/truck/suv/van on video for this specific time period don't they have a color/make/model of it?

Oh my God, what is going on with this thread today lol? Lots of communication problems between us. As I, and other posters have been trying to explain. That is a translation of a portion of this article: Sale a la luz video clave en la investigación del caso de la niña mexicana Dulce María. This is the original quote, in spanish:
En las imágenes se ve el vehículo cuando entra al parque de cinco acres a eso de las 4:20 p.m. y se marcha alrededor de las 4:24 p.m., lapso que coincide con el momento en el que la pequeña de origen mexicano habría desaparecido.
Which translates to: In the images the vehicle is seen as it enters the five-acre park at about 4:20 P.M. and leaves around 4:24 P.M., that fits the timeline in which the little girl, who is of mexican origin, disappeared.
So, just to clarify once more: the original article, writen in spanish never stated that Dulce was born in Mexico, it was just a not so good translation, which happens and is no big deal because we, the ones that can understand spanish, are here to help with that. So, Dulce was not born in Mexico, she was born in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theatreteach17