AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've learned never to assume they've searched it all. Too many bodies found in crawlspaces, under houses, in backyards and even in ceiling rafters. You never know.

If they drained it all, then yes you can eliminate the possibility. That's why I'd like clarification on that point if we can get it. I doubt we can, just saying it would be nice.

Last edited:
Sometimes LE will go back and search bodies of water again because a submerged body, whether by accident or foul play, will surface when body gasses are released and then the body floats to the surface.
None of those bodies of water in the park appear to have much of a current so if she is there she wouldn't have moved down stream very far. MOO MOO MOO

Volunteers scour Bridgeton woods as Dulce Alavez search enters fourth week

A volunteer search party deployed today to search for clues in the case of Dulce Maria Alavez, the 5-year-old who was reported missing from Bridgeton City Park during a Sept. 16 family outing. Bridgeton, NJ. Sunday, October 6, 2019.

A red flag was placed on this pile of ash by volunteers. Police will examine any flagged sites for possible clues. A volunteer search party deployed today to search for clues in the case of Dulce Maria Alavez, the 5-year-old who was reported missing from Bridgeton City Park during a Sept. 16 family outing. Bridgeton, NJ. Sunday, October 6, 2019.

dm.jpg dm2.jpg

Sometimes LE will go back and search bodies of water again because a submerged body, whether by accident or foul play, will surface when body gasses are released and then the body floats to the surface.
None of those bodies of water in the park appear to have much of a current so if she is there she wouldn't have moved down stream very far. MOO MOO MOO
Yes, that would be a good idea. I don't believe they drained all the bodies of water in the park (somebody was asking upthread). Also a good idea would be to bring cadaver dogs, I don't think searches yesterday had them. Those dogs can indicate where dead body is, that humans might not be able to find.

Community hopes for 'positive end,' while search continues for 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez

Search efforts continued Sunday for a 5-year-old girl who has been missing for several weeks.

Nearly 50 volunteers combed the woods behind Alden Field for several hours looking for any clues that might help locate Dulce Maria Alavez, who was last seen at City Park on Sept. 16. The search did not yield any tangible evidence of the girl’s whereabouts.

“If this was to happen to me, as a mother, I’d want all the help I could get,” said Jackie Rodriguez, who organized Sunday’s efforts. Rodriguez, 37, of Vineland, also helped put together a candlelight vigil at Alden Field shortly after Dulce’s disappearance.
On Friday, Cumberland County Prosecutor Jennifer Webb-McRae said law enforcement was still searching for “that key piece of information that we need to to lead us to Dulce, or to the circumstances surrounding her disappearance.”

Webb-McRae said the investigation, which has included more than 300 law enforcement officers from various agencies, is operating under the presumption that Dulce is still alive.

Mayor Albert Kelly, who led one of several teams of volunteers Sunday afternoon, said the community is holding out hope the young girl will be found. A father of four daughters, Kelly said no parent should have to endure what Dulce’s mother, Noema Alavez Perez, is dealing with right now.

“Who would want to live through this nightmare? Nobody,” Kelly said. “Hopefully, we’ll have a positive end to this.”

Last edited:
"Nearly 50 volunteers combed the woods behind Alden Field for several hours looking for any clues that might help locate Dulce Maria Alavez, who was last seen at City Park on Sept. 16. The search did not yield any tangible evidence of the girl’s whereabouts."
This must be the wooded area between the ball field and Jeddy's Pond.

Wish I was a local, I’d like to stand in the middle of the basketball court and see if I could view the swings.

I found this picture online not the best but you can get an idea on the proximity of the basketball court to the swings.

Attachments

• 0F398B57-4F29-4C0C-81C8-60E24300246D.jpeg
    0F398B57-4F29-4C0C-81C8-60E24300246D.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 163
"Nearly 50 volunteers combed the woods behind Alden Field for several hours looking for any clues that might help locate Dulce Maria Alavez, who was last seen at City Park on Sept. 16. The search did not yield any tangible evidence of the girl’s whereabouts."
This must be the wooded area between the ball field and Jeddy's Pond.
It is good that there are searches going on but I still wonder if LE has any credible information on what happened to her ?

I found this picture online not the best but you can get an idea on the proximity of the basketball court to the swings.
Thanks @Ashley74

Good view from that particular court.

Are there benches inside that fenced in basketball court? If not, I can’t imagine just standing around if you’re not playing.

Seeing kids on a swing would not be unusual. Neither would be kids running around playing.

Wonder what caught their eye?

Did the little boy drop his ice cream before Dulce disappeared and his crying alerted a basketball player?

This is from a few years back, 2013, but I wonder where people actually parked to play basketball? Common to drive in grass there?

Bridgeton basketball players: Don't park on the grass

Warning to basketball players driving to the city park courts:

Thanks for not parking out on the road like when the courts first opened, but there is still a problem.

You’re parking on the grass.

Reverse directions to see possible escape route ...just a thought
These are for sure possibilities. Anyone who knows the area however, would most likely take Route 49 though Pennsville and Salem when coming from Del Mem Bridges. Also, that way (Route 49) is more of a backroad travel with possibly less cameras (highway cams at least) and less state police patrolling.

From 55 there are many ways into and out of Bridgeton, Buckshutem Road where Dulce's school is being one of them. In fact, that avoids Route 55 altogether.

Just some local input and thanks for your input.

Answering question from closed last thread “Could a small child get on a swing while holding an ice cream.”
I bet they never even made it to the swings.
I think someone was following them either preplanned for delivering Dulce to Mexico or someone followed them from the store.

Many small children lie belly down across the strap swings and run forward then pick up their feet and swing backwards, they don't need adult help to get onto the swing or need to be pushed by an adult. They know there is no point to sitting on a swing, because at the young age of those two, how are they going to make it swing without someone to push them.
It has the added advantage of having hands free to hold their ice cream, especially a cup and a spoon like DMA was holding.
Watch sometime, most of them do it this way.

Driving into the grass is an interesting idea. I wonder if it is still common? That is something I would like anyone local who is stopping by the park to try and answer. It might also answer why the red vehicle, if there was one, stuck out. i.e. If most people no longer drive in the grass, but perhaps this one did so?

Mentioned in the earliest threads was the possibility of Dulce's looks being altered. Suggs the child advocate even stated "I would know that long, pretty hair anywhere." It would be relatively simple to pass a 5 year old girl off as a 5 year old boy , especially if you were on the run.

I'm not saying that's what I think happened here, but it's possible she's hiding in plain sight, or was disguised to facilitate a mpve.

I've learned never to assume they've searched it all. Too many bodies found in crawlspaces, under houses, in backyards and even in ceiling rafters. You never know.

If they drained it all, then yes you can eliminate the possibility. That's why I'd like clarification on that point if we can get it. I doubt we can, just saying it would be nice.[/QUO
Answering question from closed last thread “Could a small child get on a swing while holding an ice cream.”
I bet they never even made it to the swings.
I think someone was following them either preplanned for delivering Dulce to Mexico or someone followed them from the store.
I read it was a six minute drive from the store, so if someone followed them, they would've been driving behind them I assume. One scenario anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vliegtuig