AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's how most predators abduct a child. They see an opportunity and they act on it.
We know that the mother was sitting in the car.
Why is it suddenly being mentioned now?
Even if a new witness has just come forward saying they saw the mother in the car, how is that relevant, since we have known this from the start?

It was mentioned early on. I believe the woman's name was Suggs or something similar. And I think she may have been quoted in a couple different articles over the last 5 weeks. I'll see if I can dig some up by searching that name.

*Edited to add*

Search for Dulce Maria Alavez, missing 5-year-old New Jersey girl, continues as family pleads for help

In South Jersey, a massive search — and a wave of worry — for missing 5-year-old girl

Chicago Tribune article from 9/20 that's now completely gone?
https://www.chicagotribune.com/sns-tns-bc-missinggirl-20190920-story.html?outputType=amp

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been shared already. I have been reading parts of Dulce's thread, but have never posted. Nancy Grace did a podcast on this case in which she played an extended version of the 911 call. The podcast was on 10/11/19 and was 36 mins long focusing on Dulce's case. Personally, I am not a fan of Nancy & you have to tune out a lot of the judgemental banter, but the extended 911 call is very interesting!

Mom mentions two black males reportedly chasing Dulce and then a black Male that reportedly threw his son's ice cream on the floor. Again, if this has already been shared, please ignore.

Listen Free to Crime Stories with Nancy Grace on iHeartRadio Podcasts | iHeartRadio

Sorry if this has been shared already. I have been reading parts of Dulce's thread, but have never posted. Nancy Grace did a podcast on this case in which she played an extended version of the 911 call. The podcast was on 10/11/19 and was 36 mins long focusing on Dulce's case. Personally, I am not a fan of Nancy & you have to tune out a lot of the judgemental banter, but the extended 911 call is very interesting!

Mom mentions two black males reportedly chasing Dulce and then a black Male that reportedly threw his son's ice cream on the floor. Again, if this has already been shared, please ignore.

Listen Free to Crime Stories with Nancy Grace on iHeartRadio Podcasts | iHeartRadio

Oh, sorry. I was a thread behind. I see now the NANCY Grace story has already been shared? Does anyone have access to the full released 911 call? I thought it was interesting that the individuals taking the call sounded so skeptical. When I have followed links for the released call, they did not include the parts that Nancy Grace had on.

Well, I tried. But nope. Just can't listen to Nancy Grace.

Here's the full 911 call without Nancy's banter. Interestingly, the dispatcher was getting some details wrong when she was repeating them back. I thought it was odd how mom said two times "when we went down there" suggesting that she was far from where the kids were playing, so much that she considered it a different place.

Here's the full 911 call without Nancy's banter. Interestingly, the dispatcher was getting some details wrong when she was repeating them back. I thought it was odd how mom said two times "when we went down there" suggesting that she was far from where the kids were playing, so much that she considered it a different place.

One thing that a lot of people tend to get wrong is the 2 black males. Noema herself never said 2 black males. Listening to this again, which by the way is not the full version of the call, I notice for the 1st time that the dispatcher talks over Noema a few times which may explain why she does not hear the details very clearly. "When we went down there" and "we got down from the car" are just examples of the way someone talks when not speaking in their native tongue. I have many people close to me who say these same things so I am familiar with it.

I really wish the dispatcher would have let Noema talk and that she would have asked Noema to confirm things. If it were me I would have asked Noema to verify that it was 2 black males. It is weird to me how the dispatcher adds at the end of the call "she said that there were 2 black males that took her sons ice cream and threw it on the floor and left with her daughter". Noema never said that. She said from the get go that she didn't see anything and that it was people on the basketball courts who told her these things and she very clearly stated that it was "2 mans, a black guy and a mexican man with 2 kids".

BBM With English not being her first language, her word choice is not perfect and may sound unusual to some. She's been scrutinized for saying floor instead of ground in another interview. She was parked approximately 90 feet away. This is only a little longer than a bowling lane. She was at the park.

One thing that a lot of people tend to get wrong is the 2 black males. Noema herself never said 2 black males. Listening to this again, which by the way is not the full version of the call, I notice for the 1st time that the dispatcher talks over Noema a few times which may explain why she does not hear the details very clearly. "When we went down there" and "we got down from the car" are just examples of the way someone talks when not speaking in their native tongue. I have many people close to me who say these same things so I am familiar with it.

I really wish the dispatcher would have let Noema talk and that she would have asked Noema to confirm things. If it were me I would have asked Noema to verify that it was 2 black males. It is weird to me how the dispatcher adds at the end of the call "she said that there were 2 black males that took her sons ice cream and threw it on the floor and left with her daughter". Noema never said that. She said from the get go that she didn't see anything and that it was people on the basketball courts who told her these things and she very clearly stated that it was "2 mans, a black guy and a mexican man with 2 kids".
BBM Exactly! I'm tired of people making assumptions that are incorrect. As I've stated before, I live in a large city that is predominately Hispanic and was married to a Hispanic man. We have a son together and I am around his family all the time as well as co-workers, friends, neighbors, etc. They always say "we got down from the car", "are we getting down here", etc. It essentially means are we getting out of the car, are we getting out here, etc. MOO

Yes, it is interesting that the dispatcher is actually "repeating back" incorrect information that the mom actually did not say.

Also, do have a link to the full version of the released call? This was the longest recording I could find.

BBM Exactly! I'm tired of people making assumptions that are incorrect. As I've stated before, I live in a large city that is predominately Hispanic and was married to a Hispanic man. We have a son together and I am around his family all the time as well as co-workers, friends, neighbors, etc. They always say "we got down from the car", "are we getting down here", etc. It essentially means are we getting out of the car, are we getting out here, etc. MOO
I hear something similar here, just not often since Spanish is the dominant language. Lived in Pennsylvania Dutch area prior which was harder to understand.

It was about 30 yards away. The buildings where Dulce was seen was a little further so maybe that's what she meant. Imo

It was in a video. I remember seeing it. All I remember is she saw this a week or two before the abduction. I also remember whomever this woman was mentioned being a business owner which gave me the impression she was promoting for herself. Moo
Yes. The mention of the smell of baking bread sounds a little enticing, doesn't it?
All this woman mentioned was that she saw the mom in the car 3 days ago, probably the day Dulce went missing.
I think the article included the name of the business and where it was located as well. Imo

Also, do have a link to the full version of the released call? This was the longest recording I could find.

I don't. I think that it was removed. I remember one version where you can hear Noema describe Dulce as being "light skinned" and this is why you can hear the dispatcher saying "light skinned, spanish" but I have yet to find that version again. A lot of times news articles will be updated to reflect new information instead of making a new article and I really hate when they do that because it makes it hard when you want to go back and look that information up. This is why I love screenshots. If I can find the longer version, I will post it.

Oh, sorry. I was a thread behind. I see now the NANCY Grace story has already been shared? Does anyone have access to the full released 911 call? I thought it was interesting that the individuals taking the call sounded so skeptical. When I have followed links for the released call, they did not include the parts that Nancy Grace had on.
Yes, you can Google it and listen to the whole thing. The dispatcher seemed to misunderstand what she said and did not repeat her words correctly.
So basically she was just repeating what others told her when she first started looking around for her daughter.
Apparently one of the witnesses saw a man running around with her.
It may be the man in the sketch, since he was said to have one or two children with him.

Imo

Yes, you can Google it and listen to the whole thing. The dispatcher seemed to misunderstand what she said and did not repeat her words correctly.
So basically she was just repeating what others told her when she first started looking around for her daughter.
Apparently one of the witnesses saw a man running around with her.
It may be the man in the sketch, since he was said to have one or two children with him.

Imo

What you are describing sounds like the 911 call that I shared. However, a previous poster said that it is not the full version.

Wow, I never heard this version of the 911 call before. I heard the shortened version without descriptions of the 2 men and then the version where the dispatcher repeats the races of the men wrong. But I never heard this version where the dispatcher repeatedly speaks over a much quieter Noema who is trying to tell what happened. I’m appalled and shocked right now that this crucial time to relay important information accurately by Noema was not only interrupted but improperly relayed. Wow.

What you are describing sounds like the 911 call that I shared. However, a previous poster said that it is not the full version.
I heard the full version a long time ago so I'm not sure which part you are referring to.
Are you talking about what the dispatcher repeated at the end?
I don't think I heard that in the edited version.

Wow, I never heard this version of the 911 call before. I heard the shortened version without descriptions of the 2 men and then the version where the dispatcher repeats the races of the men wrong. But I never heard this version where the dispatcher repeatedly speaks over a much quieter Noema who is trying to tell what happened. I’m appalled and shocked right now that this crucial time to relay important information accurately by Noema was not only interrupted but improperly relayed. Wow.
Yes, that's the part I was referring to.
It was not in the edited version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member