AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I never heard this version of the 911 call before. I heard the shortened version without descriptions of the 2 men and then the version where the dispatcher repeats the races of the men wrong. But I never heard this version where the dispatcher repeatedly speaks over a much quieter Noema who is trying to tell what happened. I’m appalled and shocked right now that this crucial time to relay important information accurately by Noema was not only interrupted but improperly relayed. Wow.

I know right? I can't believe how much she talked over Noema.

I know right? I can't believe how much she talked over Noema.
Yes, you would think in such an emergency that it's crucial to get the information right and to clarify with the caller that the information is correct. Especially when the caller is likely panicked and may have a hard time concentrating.

Imo

There are several versions of the call. For example, in this video you can hear the male dispatcher ask Noemas personal information and you can hear silence while she gives it and then you can hear him relay this information to the female dispatcher and it is again silent. 1:04 and 1:50 marks. In the video that you shared, these parts have been cut out.

I hate when things get edited so much. I know that I heard a part of the call where Noema is describing Dulce and she tells them her hair color and all of that and also says that Dulce is light skinned hence the reason for the dispatcher repeating that but I can not find it for the life of me. But my point is that there is not one single video that lets us hear the entire call from start to finish. Just bits and pieces in each one.

There are several versions of the call. For example, in this video you can hear the male dispatcher ask Noemas personal information and you can hear silence while she gives it and then you can hear him relay this information to the female dispatcher and it is again silent. 1:04 and 1:50 marks. In the video that you shared, these parts have been cut out.

I hate when things get edited so much. I know that I heard a part of the call where Noema is describing Dulce and she tells them her hair color and all of that and also says that Dulce is light skinned hence the reason for the dispatcher repeating that but I can not find it for the life of me. But my point is that there is not one single video that lets us hear the entire call from start to finish. Just bits and pieces in each one.
I'm going to have to listen again because I'm not sure if I ever heard the whole thing.

One problem is that she was also asking someone questions in Spanish and she was trying to talk and listen to both the dispatcher and whoever else was talking to her. I can see why it was so confusing.

Imo

I can hear something in this video between the two marks you mention: sry if no help.
'I can't find my daughter': 911 call released in search for Dulce Maria Alavez

ETA:
Direct link to another entire audio video: possible interest at 2:11? idk.
Anvato Universal Player

'I can't find my daughter': Officials release mom's 911 call reporting Dulce Maria Alavez missing

Last edited:
From nj.com this week....

"There is no shortage of helpers in the search for Dulce Maria Alvarez, and that is a comforting notion. The helpers include not just the volunteers in the frequent search parties, but the law enforcement people who continue to work the case, the hundreds or thousands who have contacted them with tips and leads, and those who have added to the pool of reward money.

The helpers do not include those who have been almost totally focused on criticizing Dulce’s mom’s parenting style and her Mexican heritage, as well as those who have defended the family to push some broader agenda about immigration policies. There is a time and a place for that, but it’s not while a 5-year-old who may be in danger is still unaccounted for."

Another search is taking place tomorrow at 9 am in Bridgeton and beyond.

Jackie Rodriguez has acted as the family spokes person and interpretor, I know this has been unclear to posters here. She was not related to the family prior to Dulce being missing, from my understanding, but has volunteered to help from a feeling of compassion for this family. My understanding is she's faced harassment as well as the family from her kindness in helping them.

I am so sad that little Dulce has not been found..I am just as sad for her mom.I have been here since day one when she went missing but only posted a couple of times because i do not have facts or links,honestly all i have are thoughts about this young child and her family.I guess her language or the way she says things does not bother me having a mom that speaks English and a dad that speaks English/Spanish he has used floor for ground a million times.I clearly see why her mom and dad stepped in when she was 14 to take the lead in little Dulce life, her mom was a child herself. What i can say is that i am glad she did not run off with the two kids and gave her parents the chance to give them a loving life and home.Looking at the day Dulce went missing what i see is a happy little girl getting ice cream,bouncing around happy.I have no ideal how much time mom usually spent with the kids or what kind of role she played in their life but imo she was making a effort to go places and do things with them.It is absolutely heartbreaking to me to see her feel like she has to cover her face/defend her way of speaking or feel like she shouldn't have a piece of pizza and i have yet to see a reason why people think she would wont to harm/or give away her child who lived with her grand parents.The only thing i can say is i wished she would have got out of the car.I pray for Dulce and her family and hope she is found soon. all this is moo

Local clergy has been involved, like their family pastor....

“We will never give up on you, Dulce Maria,” added the family’s pastor, Bernardo Garcia. “We are asking you, the public, to not give up on her.”

"But they haven’t heard much from police in the last four weeks. They’re not angry — they know law enforcement is doing all they can to find Dulce."

I am so sad that little Dulce has not been found..I am just as sad for her mom.I have been here since day one when she went missing but only posted a couple of times because i do not have facts or links,honestly all i have are thoughts about this young child and her family.I guess her language or the way she says things does not bother me having a mom that speaks English and a dad that speaks English/Spanish he has used floor for ground a million times.I clearly see why her mom and dad stepped in when she was 14 to take the lead in little Dulce life, her mom was a child herself. What i can say is that i am glad she did not run off with the two kids and gave her parents the chance to give them a loving life and home.Looking at the day Dulce went missing what i see is a happy little girl getting ice cream,bouncing around happy.I have no ideal how much time mom usually spent with the kids or what kind of role she played in their life but imo she was making a effort to go places and do things with them.It is absolutely heartbreaking to me to see her feel like she has to cover her face/defend her way of speaking or feel like she shouldn't have a piece of pizza and i have yet to see a reason why people think she would wont to harm/or give away her child who lived with her grand parents.The only thing i can say is i wished she would have got out of the car.I pray for Dulce and her family and hope she is found soon. all this is moo
Wonderful post!

Community clergy support....

Rev. Bernardo Garcia, pastor at the family’s church in Bridgeton, spoke Wednesday about the importance of not giving up.

“On behalf of the Alavez family, we would like to thank every one of you for all the love, support, time and effort that has been put into looking for Dulce Maria through this difficult time,” he said. “We will never give up on you, Dulce Maria, and we are asking you, the public, to not give up on her. We still have hope and faith that she will be returned home safely.”

From nj.com this week....

"There is no shortage of helpers in the search for Dulce Maria Alvarez, and that is a comforting notion. The helpers include not just the volunteers in the frequent search parties, but the law enforcement people who continue to work the case, the hundreds or thousands who have contacted them with tips and leads, and those who have added to the pool of reward money.

The helpers do not include those who have been almost totally focused on criticizing Dulce’s mom’s parenting style and her Mexican heritage, as well as those who have defended the family to push some broader agenda about immigration policies. There is a time and a place for that, but it’s not while a 5-year-old who may be in danger is still unaccounted for."
BBM I'm not surprised in the least bit. I find it absolutely appalling that adults behave like this. I hope nothing ever happens to their children. MOO

I agree. I’m pleased you posted your thoughts. I think it’s therapeutic to write your feelings, especially after holding them in. It’s so nice to see you demetra. I’ve thought about you so many times and wondered how you were getting along. I hope you and your family are well and happy. ❤️

I agree. I’m pleased you posted your thoughts. I think it’s therapeutic to write your feelings, especially after holding them in. It’s so nice to see you demetra. I’ve thought about you so many times and wondered how you were getting along. I hope you and your family are well and happy. ❤️
Thank you..I hope you are feeling better. I always see your post and smile,you are so kind to everyone thank you for being you.:)

BBM Exactly! I'm tired of people making assumptions that are incorrect. As I've stated before, I live in a large city that is predominately Hispanic and was married to a Hispanic man. We have a son together and I am around his family all the time as well as co-workers, friends, neighbors, etc. They always say "we got down from the car", "are we getting down here", etc. It essentially means are we getting out of the car, are we getting out here, etc. MOO

Plus, what about situations where you've actually been "getting down" from a vehicle? SUVs, vans, etc.? If it involves me taking a step downward, I think of it as "descending" or "getting down", and I'm about as non-Hispanic as you can get outside of a turnip. If it changes no actual interpretations of information, why does anyone care what word choice she uses? What about a covered garage? The garage "floor", even though we call it "floor" like a living room floor, is literally comprised of materials no different from a "driveway" or a "parking lot". Generally I'll call "the thing I stand upon" anything I please - everybody knows I'm not talking about the ceiling when I do so.

:p
Plus, what about situations where you've actually been "getting down" from a vehicle? SUVs, vans, etc.? If it involves me taking a step downward, I think of it as "descending" or "getting down", and I'm about as non-Hispanic as you can get outside of a turnip. If it changes no actual interpretations of information, why does anyone care what word choice she uses? What about a covered garage? The garage "floor", even though we call it "floor" like a living room floor, is literally comprised of materials no different from a "driveway" or a "parking lot". Generally I'll call "the thing I stand upon" anything I please - everybody knows I'm not talking about the ceiling when I do so.
LOL :p:D That’s the funniest post! I love it and I totally agree! I’ve been in a few jacked up high trucks and I always said I had to “get down” from it. :D

I wonder how the search is going.
It's rainy there today but at least the weather is warm. I hope they stay dry.
Hopefully we will here today or tomorrow how it went.
I'm not expecting much, but at least the community is looking for her and supporting the family.
I hope LE have some leads and she will be found soon. If she is not alive the family at least needs some closure.

Imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members