NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The prep must know that area !
So the options are.
1. Gangs
2. Someone her family knows
3. Someone in the neighborhood
4. Someone that used to live in the neighborhood
5. Her classmates family
6. Teachers family
Or someone not local that seen Dulce at the store and followed them to the park, seen the opportunity and took it. Maybe even had an ice cream.

The Perp does, and likely a close family member or associate of theirs. Let’s hope this loosens someone’s jaw.

amateur opinion and speculation
(Running behind in this thread...)
WRT giving info to LE -- Surely there's a hotline or whatever which allows anonymous tips. We've seen this in other cases. A license plate number...someone who knows the person who lured her or took her away...someone who heard someone brag about what s/he did...someone who saw a little girl of that description somewhere.
Surely.

Sigh. We aren't Camden or Trenton. The "gangs" here aren't even out here killing each other.

We are mainly theft, driving infractions, minor drug charges, and some domestics.

Yes, people are still getting shot but its really really not that frequent and are never stated to ever be connected to an actual gang rivalry, 90% of the time over drugs or a girl.

Edit: I don't mean any of this in an aggressive way. I'm just personally in the know of a decent amount of street activity.
Thanks for your angle of insight on this thing -- I think it was someone who saw that pretty little girl, watched, and saw no adults around, and grabbed her. He (most likely "he" IMO) held his hand over her mouth, and just took her -- or -- possibly, he went over, said he needed her help, or had something to show her, or had more ice cream or whatever, and she followed him.

(Running behind in this thread...)
WRT giving info to LE -- Surely there's a hotline or whatever which allows anonymous tips. We've seen this in other cases. A license plate number...someone who knows the person who lured her or took her away...someone who heard someone brag about what s/he did...someone who saw a little girl of that description somewhere.
Surely.
There has always been an anonymous tip line on Bridgeton PD homepage. I assume any tips have just not been helpful, at least in the long run. JMO

It took me a while to dig this back up - so many early articles have disappeared. It appears that Noema stayed in the car at least one time prior and *possibly* more.

Lula Suggs said that when news of the disappearance broke on TV, she instantly recognized Dulce as the child she saw at the playground three days earlier, chasing around with her younger brother while their mother watched from her car.
In South Jersey, a massive search — and a wave of worry — for missing 5-year-old girl

So yes, IMO anyone watching Dulce for a period of time could have figured out a pattern - when she went to the park, which park she went to, what time usually, where her mother was while she played, etc.
What puzzles me is the statement about the family dog. If I remember correctly, Noema said they usually brought their dog with them and he was protective but someone complained about the dog being scary so they didn’t bring him this time. Did the dog make somebody mad enough to take Dulce or were they wanting the dog not to be there because they were planning this abduction. How many people complained about the dog? Or did Dulce fall into an unknown hole or water while running and the family dog wasn’t there to nudge her back or bark or something. ? Did Noema get in the habit of sitting in the car because the dog protected the kids from harm? I don’t know - I just keep thinking the dog has something to do with it. And she did call her brother to bring the dog to search for Dulce before she did anything else to find her which makes me think she might have suspected someone they may have encountered before. MOO

In South Jersey, a massive search — and a wave of worry — for missing 5-year-old girl

“People are inventing things about me,” said Noema Alavez Perez, 19, Dulce’s mother, who is the American-born daughter of Mexican immigrants. “I used to drink, and people still think I’m that way, going out all the time like that.… People are looking at everything about my life now.”

She’s sleepless with worry, she said, and horrified that anyone would think she would hurt or endanger her daughter. She was in her car, only 30 yards away, when her child vanished.”
——————
Unfortunately people are going to talk and look at everything about your life - especially if underage drinking and going out a lot partying was what you did a month or so before your daughter went missing. It’s just how it is.

Has anyone seen a picture of this family dog?

She called her brother....is this an older brother that lives in the family home with the dog?

Did Noema go to the school to pickup her younger sister and Dulce? Or was she waiting at each bus stop for both buses?

I believe Noema stated on the DP show that both Dulce and Noema’s 8 year old sister got off the same bus at Norma’s house and Noema took them from there to get ice cream. The rest I cannot recall reading the answers to.

“People are inventing things about me,” said Noema Alavez Perez, 19, Dulce’s mother, who is the American-born daughter of Mexican immigrants. “I used to drink, and people still think I’m that way, going out all the time like that.… People are looking at everything about my life now.”

She’s sleepless with worry, she said, and horrified that anyone would think she would hurt or endanger her daughter. She was in her car, only 30 yards away, when her child vanished.”
——————
Unfortunately people are going to talk and look at everything about your life - especially if underage drinking and going out a lot partying was what you did a month or so before your daughter went missing. It’s just how it is.

Has anyone seen a picture of this family dog?

She called her brother....is this an older brother that lives in the family home with the dog?

Did Noema go to the school to pickup her younger sister and Dulce? Or was she waiting at each bus stop for both buses?

Part of me can step back and understand calling why she called her brother for help initially. She is someone who has come up a bit rough, and was probably leery of law enforcement. It wouldn't have been MY reaction when my child was small, but I was an older mom, totally different environment and experience.

Her first reaction probably was that Dulce wandered, was hiding, (which she said) and she was afraid of getting in trouble. Given the code that everyone locally is good to the kids, she probably wasn't thinking anything bad in those first few minutes, which gave extra time, sadly.

Maybe Dulce liked hide & seek? A lot of little kids love it, and I remember it being really popular at the parks we used to frequent. A creep might have observed the kids previously playing the game too.

The woods have been searched pretty thoroughly on a number of occasions though, correct?

I'm not saying I disagree with the juvenile & Dulce in woods theory. Only I'm questioning where in the woods? How far in might they have gone that wouldn't have triggered something with the tracking dogs, etc?

I guess we could have a kid who was really knowledgeable about the terrain. That's certainly possible. They could have a little hiding spot, the way kids always have had.

@PunkCake, do you know of spots where the teens go into the woods to party? Anything like that?

The prep must know that area !
So the options are.
1. Gangs
2. Someone her family knows
3. Someone in the neighborhood
4. Someone that used to live in the neighborhood
5. Her classmates family
6. Teachers family

I’m still leaning toward 2. Someone her family knows-either as repayment of a debt or retaliation for something just based on statement Noema made early on :

“If someone could return my daughter, she’s just an innocent girl,” Alavez Perez said. “She’s just living her child life. She has nothing to do with the problems we had in the past or people we have trouble [with]. Why her? Why does she have to pay the consequences?” She’s just a small girl

I’m still leaning toward 2. Someone her family knows-either as repayment of a debt or retaliation for something just based on statement Noema made early on :

“If someone could return my daughter, she’s just an innocent girl,” Alavez Perez said. “She’s just living her child life. She has nothing to do with the problems we had in the past or people we have trouble [with]. Why her? Why does she have to pay the consequences?” She’s just a small girl
Yes, this comment is very telling IMO. Very sad.

amateur opinion and speculation

If number 3, her remains might still be in the park.
Yes, this could very well be Trackergd, it's a huge park. Several people on various sites have been speculating near, or in a dumpster in the park that was then transported to a landfill. That seems like a very real possibility IMO.
Poor, poor baby. It's really hard to understand how a mind could become so depraved as to commit such a heinous act against society.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Could you please link the article or video that quotes the above statement? I'd like to see it again, and the date etc. TIA

Thank you 283. I recall the discussions about her statements back then, and I never had a good insight into their relevancy. These statements likely contributed to Dr. Phil feeling that Noema may know more than she is saying, although he doesn't feel that she has done anything nefarious in her daughter's disappearance. (Nor do I).

The spokeswoman noted (late in the video) after being asked about the negative comments on social media, that Noema had stopped looking at SM, but that the allegations were coming back to her from friends and family. She said it was hurtful to Noema, but "We don't know the truth yet". For whatever reason, her family doesn't seem to trust her.

She also said that Noema has told her the following re her family: Dr. Phil video:

Rodriguez revealed the family is upset with Dulce’s mom.

“Do you think she knows more than she’s telling?” Dr. Phil asked.

“They haven’t said it, but she’s told me that they’re upset that she might know something,” Rodriguez answered.

After revisiting Noema's early statements, her family's lack of faith in her honesty and past behavior, the public lack of LE support for the family, and Dr. Phil's assessment that she knows more than she is saying, I think I will go with #2. (Abducted by someone known to the family-namely Noema). JMO

The woods have been searched pretty thoroughly on a number of occasions though, correct?

I'm not saying I disagree with the juvenile & Dulce in woods theory. Only I'm questioning where in the woods? How far in might they have gone that wouldn't have triggered something with the tracking dogs, etc?

I guess we could have a kid who was really knowledgeable about the terrain. That's certainly possible. They could have a little hiding spot, the way kids always have had.

@PunkCake, do you know of spots where the teens go into the woods to party? Anything like that?

I’m decently young and have been here all my life and spent time around the good, the bad, and the ugly of Cumberland county and was very lucky.
And by lucky, I mean not ever caught up in someone’s nonsense with the police.
Not proud of it, but it’s made me and a family member extremely trusted.
Guys talk. Especially to impress girls. Especially to girls who don’t gossip or have their own agenda.

I’ve been to a lot of pit parties, block parties, backyard parties (basically woods because it’s forrest everywhere it’s not farm land = my poor allergies but i digress). Drove to some random locations off the beaten path.

Those woods are terribly dense, getting out to pee was even always a drunken disaster. The terrain wasn’t even and there were big fallen branches everywhere.

Ive been browsing a lot of cases that the person is found in literally an area that was “searched” so I don’t count it out.

There is a large company that provides the large contractor dumpsters. Drops them off, picks them up when called, dumped, and returned multiple times during constructions. I do not know where they dump to unfortunately. But if you guys are playing with the trucker angle, that’s a real easy way to get away with this. Their background checks are... minimal considering who I know employed by them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod
Back