NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The anniversary is coming up soon , with so many solved cases recently im really hoping and praying this one is one of them. I was pregnant with my first when she went missing and it was around my birthday so this case hit me real hard. She went missing around the same time as Alicia Navarro so when that one was solved I felt real hopeful for Dulce. I’m about to have a 5 year old soon, I couldn’t imagine life without them. Dulce wherever you are, you’ve never been forgotten

A representative for a non-profit investigative group that has been working on the case for the past year, says that they have a working theory about what happened to Dulce. He says it is definitely not a cold case, and they have a definite direction they are moving in.

SEP 16, 2024
NCMEC updates age-progression images every two years for missing children under 18. These images have helped law enforcement bring missing children home, and officials are hopeful that this latest effort will generate new leads.

Angeline Hartmann, director of communications at NCMEC, emphasized that while the image may not be an exact match, it is intended to spark recognition. “We’re asking everyone to take a look and see if there’s something familiar about this face,” she said.

It really is.
I believe Dulce was abducted by a stranger. Likely a male acting alone. I wonder what else he's been doing for the past 5 years and truly hope this case will be solved.
A 11 year old girl from New Jersey met a man on line from a gaming site and he lured her to go with him where he had her do sexual acts to him last September. That man’s picture and the sketch of Dulce’s kidnapper have a lot of resemblances.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back