AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmation her father had spoken with the FBI. I believe we were still looking for this?

Edited: and the little brother said a man waved the kids over

Edit#2: Dad was planning to fight for custody

FBI Talked with Dulce's Father in Mexico; Still No New Leads

Thank you @Beekarina for finding this for us. Interesting stuff. Also this from article:

Dulce disappeared without a trace, the police unable to find even the 5-year-old's ice cream cup or spoon, her mother, Noema Alavez told NBC10 on Tuesday, eight days since she vanished from a park in rural southern New Jersey.

Confirmation her father had spoken with the FBI. I believe we were still looking for this?

New information! Authorities expect to find Dulce alive & are in communication with her dad.

Mom states:
“She said she never had a relationship with Dulce's father, who she identified as Edgar Perez, and that he didn't believe that Dulce was his daughter when she was born five years ago. But he realized after seeing Dulce, Noema Alavez said, that believed her to be his daughter because of a strong resemblance. He never played a role in Dulce's life, the mother said, but recently announced his plan to fight for custody.”

NBC10 Philadelphia (@NBCPhiladelphia) tweeted on Tue, Sep 24, 2019:
BREAKING: Dulce María Alavez's mother told NBC10 on Tuesday that the little girl's father was contacted by the FBI in Mexico in recent days. The girl is now on the FBI's 'Most Wanted' list of kidnapping victims. Here's more from Dulce's mother: FBI Talked with Dulce's Father in Mexico; Still No New Leads
(NBC10 Philadelphia on Twitter)

Dulce María Alavez's Father Has Talked with FBI in Mexico as Little Girl Now on 'Most Wanted' List

Oh boy, maybe this is a custody battle. Hopefully Dulce is with her Dad or a loved one or friend close to him and is safe and sound. I'd much rather that be the outcome than the alternative. Fingers crossed.

Wow. So what was all that talk about dad going back to school in Mexico to provide a better life for Dolce? IMO this changes everything... for me anyways.

It doesn’t say he’s not back in Mexico going to school. It says he was planning to fight for custody. To me it makes sense if he’s trying to get his life together and mom doesn’t even have custody. He figures he should have her. Especially since he’s in school in hopes of giving her a better life.

If he had someone take her so they could get her into Mexico and she shows up in Mexico this is gonna be a crap show. Between the USA and Mexico. But I would rather that be what happened instead of a stranger abduction.

New information! Authorities expect to find Dulce alive & are in communication with her dad.

Mom states:
“She said she never had a relationship with Dulce's father, who she identified as Edgar Perez, and that he didn't believe that Dulce was his daughter when she was born five years ago. But he realized after seeing Dulce, Noema Alavez said, that believed her to be his daughter because of a strong resemblance. He never played a role in Dulce's life, the mother said, but recently announced his plan to fight for custody.”
I wonder when he saw her. Usually, children have to be a year or so old before a real resemblance is apparent. Before that, they usually just have chubby baby cheeks.

It doesn’t say he’s not back in Mexico going to school. It says he was planning to fight for custody. To me it makes sense if he’s trying to get his life together and mom doesn’t even have custody. He figures he should have her. Especially since he’s in school in hopes of giving her a better life.

Hard to reply to this while staying within TOS, but i feel that had this information been provided to LE the way it's written here, this investigation would have taken a different direction right from the start.

Child passports are good for ten years. My daughters passport is 3 years old. Ages 13 now. She does not look the same yet we get through.

It’s very easy to disguise a girl into a boy and use someone else’s paperwork. They do it to get into the USA.

It’s very easy to get into Mexico. People walk into Mexico at the border. It’s much harder to get into the USA.

Hard to reply to this while staying within TOS, but i feel that had this information been provided to LE the way it's written here, this investigation would have taken a different direction right from the start.

My very first instinct on this case was dad. Then to stranger abduction. I hope she’s safe and with her dad. Instead of the other awful things it could be. I hope my first instinct was right.

Child passports are good for ten years. My daughters passport is 3 years old. Ages 13 now. She does not look the same yet we get through.

It’s very easy to disguise a girl into a boy and use someone else’s paperwork. They do it to get into the USA.

It’s very easy to get into Mexico. People walk into Mexico at the border. It’s much harder to get into the USA.

Excellent points.

Someone referenced a near kidnapping in one of the earlier threads where a child's hair was cut off, and she was dressed in boy's clothing in a store restroom within minutes of her mom losing sight.

By the time there was an Amber Alert for a little girl in a red van in NJ, a little boy could have left the country. Scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29