AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Non citizen if they are in a country legally presumably would have no problems getting a reward. Now, if they are in a country illegally, that could be a whole another story.

Ah yes that’s what I was referring to. Sry long day and my thoughts are all jumbled trying to make sense of this case. Sadly wish there was a way for ANYONE with information leading to Dulce’s whereabouts to receive the reward. Afraid it might be someone here illegally that has key information and is not coming forward for whatever reason.

The above article had a close up picture of the playground which was interesting to see IMO. The swings shown had enclosed sides so most likely the 3 yo would have needed help getting in. I really wonder also if a 5 yo could have scrambled into those swings too? Maybe the height in the picture is misleading too, IDK. But if the 3 yo was in the swing and Dulce was missing then I don't see how he could have gotten out of the swing by himself.

My suspicion is that the earlier comments in the thread about the 2 children eating their ice creams was probably correct and that the children weren't actually playing on the equipment yet at the time Dulce went missing. Pure speculation on my part! MOO

View attachment 208428

Here is another photo of the fence around the swings, I took using my phone. It shows the height of the fence with the left side completely on the ground.

Look how high up, off the ground, the swings are. How could the children get onto the swings? Or maybe the right swing is a little lower to the ground.

@afitzy I just went back and read your post. You are correct with the 3 year-old getting off the swing, let alone on it.

Attachments

• swings2019-10-09.jpg
    swings2019-10-09.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Here is another photo of the fence around the swings, I took using my phone. It shows the height of the fence with the left side completely on the ground.

Look how high up the swings are, how could the children get onto the swing?
Your picture is great! I think you would need an adult to place a child into those swings. No way a 3 yo or 5 yo are getting into those swings IMO. They might grab on and try to move the swing but I don't think they could get in. MOO

That's an infant swing.
Yes, but we were trying to figure out how a 3 yo or 5 yo could access that type of swing? Most of the time you have to pick the child up and place them into the bucket of the swing. Older children that can jump up can access the infant swings but I don't see a 3 or 5 yo being about to get into the bucket by themselves.

The official statement of the Bridgeton Police makes NO mention of a citizenship requirement in order to get a reward. The official statement is very clear that citizenship status is not an issue for anyone reporting anything regarding the Dulce Missing Case.

Bridgeton Police Department, NJ
11 hrs ·
REWARD INCREASED TO $52,000 FOR INFO ON MISSING CHILD

The reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Dulce Maria Alavez has increased to $52,000, according to police. [BBM]

Chief of Police Michael Gaimari, Sr. announced today that contributions from the unions representing state troopers, non-commissioned officers and superior officers of the New Jersey State Police contributed $10,000 collectively toward the reward.

He added on Friday, he received confirmation from Philadelphia Lodge #5 Fraternal Order of Police of an additional $5,000 and confirmed Monday two other donations of $1,000 each.

Gaimari said anyone with information should call the Bridgeton Police at 451-0033 or the New Jersey State Police Regional Operations Intelligence Center at 609-963-6900.

"Investigators continue to follow leads in the case and have gathered a substantial amount of information through interviews and technological means," the Chief said, "however we are in search of key information that we believe exists through the public that would greatly assist the investigation."

He noted that law enforcement working on the case is interested specifically on locating the missing child and NOT on any potential witness's immigration status.

Those already donating funds toward the reward include Newfield National Bank, the New Jersey State Policeman's Benevolent Association, the Cumberland County Prosecutor's Office, the FBI, El Paisano Inc. of Bridgeton, Insight Workforce Solutions of Cherry Hill and the Bandi Property Group of Northfield.

Dulce Maria Alavez Media Briefing October 4, 2019

-Since Monday, September 16, 2019 when 5 year old Dulce Maria Alavez went missing a massive missing persons and child abduction investigation has been undertaken. To preserve the integrity of the investigation, should we find someone responsible for Dulce’s disappearance, I cannot talk about specific details of the investigation. However, I can tell you generally that:

-More than 300 officers (from local, county, state and federal agencies) have contributed to this investigation thus far.

These investigators continue to work tirelessly to determine the whereabouts of Dulce and the circumstances surrounding his disappearance.

-More than 200 locations, including abandoned buildings and desolate areas have been searched including several extensive searches of the Bridgeton Recreational Area and the City Park by land, air and water.

-I am told that over 1,000 tips were received and processed according to priority.

-Over 500 vehicles have been identified and investigated.

- Over 50 different types of legal process have been served, including court orders and subpoenas.

- Investigators have reviewed and continue to make contact with numerous sex offenders throughout the County to ascertain their whereabouts around the time Dulce went missing.

- Investigators have obtained and are pouring over videos from a myriad of sources of not only the areas surrounding the place where Dulce disappeared, but from throughout the city and bordering townships and are continuing to review same to rule out and rule in vehicles that may continue to be of interest.

- The Bridgeton Police Department, the CCPO, the NJSP and the FBI are still in County actively working this investigation. Both the NJSP and the FBI remain on site as well as lend resources available to them through their respective agencies.

- We thank our additional partners including the NJ Department of Corrections, the NJ Department of Parole, the County Office of Emergency Management, the Bridgeton Fire and Public Works Department, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, the Downe Township Dive Team and others for their cooperation and assistance as they have certainly been a force multiplier in the course of this investigation.

-To date we are still searching for that key piece of information that we need to lead us to Dulce or the circumstances surrounding her disappearance. We continue to examine new leads as they come in and re-examine the massive amount of information we have collected to see if new information helps us connect the dots.

-In the absence of physical evidence indicating that Dulce has been physically harmed, we remain hopeful and are acting under the premise that she is alive. We continue to consider all theories and no piece of information is too small or insignificant to track down.

-Dulce’s family continues to cooperate and we ask you to support them during this difficult time.

-We are asking the public in this county, across the state and across the nation to remain vigilant. We still need your assistance. Any information that seems out of place or relevant - such as a sighting of a young child who looks like Dulce or a person who has begun to act suspiciously might be the tip we need to crack this investigation.

Additionally, investigators are continuing to locate and interview all those who were in the city park area at or near the time of Dulce’s disappearance. If there are people out there that were in the park that afternoon between 3PM and 5PM that have not been contacted, please contact the Prosecutor’s Office or the Bridgeton Police Dept. even if you believe you may not have witnessed anything as this information would help in the investigation.

-If you are a part of the undocumented immigrant community, you don’t have to be fearful of providing information. Our Governor and Attorney General have reiterated what we have already said, in New Jersey if you are a witness, law enforcement cannot and will not ask you about your immigration status. If you remain fearful, we have given you a way to text your information anonymously, please text your information to TIP411 with Bridgeton in the text line. [BBM]

-We thank the media for keeping this investigation in the public eye. We are grateful to the community at home and the public at large for providing information to help find Dulce.

F73325FEYZFPDI4AF7KJDMIQOE.jpg

Thursday, September 19, 2019. Law enforcement personnel from multiple agencies walk Bloodhound "Alec" through Centerton Park, from where reportedly, 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alvarez was abducted days ago. Close-knit community left in fear as mystery surrounds disappearance of 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-9_23-24-29.jpeg
    upload_2019-10-9_23-24-29.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
F73325FEYZFPDI4AF7KJDMIQOE.jpg

Thursday, September 19, 2019. Law enforcement personnel from multiple agencies walk Bloodhound "Alec" through Centerton Park, from where reportedly, 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alvarez was abducted days ago.
@Han do you remember if anything was ever mentioned about any of the dogs picking up Dulce's scent? I know there has been several dogs that have gone through there with LE. I was just wondering if any of them picked anything up. I'm not sure if I have the right case, but I thought one of the dogs found her scent, but then it ended at one spot- perhaps where she was taken. Or do I have the wrong case? Getting tired now.

@Han do you remember if anything was ever mentioned about any of the dogs picking up Dulce's scent? I know there has been several dogs that have gone through there with LE. I was just wondering if any of them picked anything up. I'm not sure if I have the right case, but I thought one of the dogs found her scent, but then it ended at one spot- perhaps where she was taken. Or do I have the wrong case? Getting tired now.
That’s what I remember. The dog followed the scent for about an hour. There was no more information given as to where or how far the dog tracked her scent.

I don't think adding another person to the mix (an interpreter) would make this any clearer. In fact it probably would be even more confusing. Mother seems to speak English just fine, as evidenced by 911 call where she had no problems speaking English. She is clearly understandable and had no problems understanding what dispatcher was asking either.

Actually, there are several words that she says incorrectly and she had to pause several times before answering. She also did not correct the dispatcher about the 2 men that were seen. She may seem to speak good English but that does not mean that she can. She speaks it broken. My husband can speak good English too but like I said in a previous post, he always says that he can't find the right words to express himself. I don't see how anything could be more confusing. On the contrary, I think that we would have a better understanding.

I think that you would have to be around people often who speak another language to know, to be able to hear the difference.

Respectfully snipped for focus and commentary response.
What is the source for this info please?

Amateur opinion and speculation

This is the closest thing I could find right now, at 2:40 am. I know that I read an article where it was more specific but just to point out, the police have confirmed that the last place Dulce was seen was at the park. Otherwise they would say that the last place she was seen was at the store where they stopped to get ice cream. And to have a witness that allegedly seen someone put Dulce in a vehicle, that person or persons would have had to of seen Dulce. But here are a couple of articles that talk about witnesses and the last place that Dulce was seen. Hope this helps. Tomorrow I will look for more. I am positive I have screenshots of articles saved in my messenger.

Over 1K Tips and 500 Probes: Dulce María Remains Missing

Family Says Social Media Accusations They Are Involved In Abduction Of 5-Year-Old Dulce Maria Alavez Are Untrue

N.J. Amber Alert update: Mom pleads for abducted 5-year-old girl’s safe return as search resumes

Yes, but we were trying to figure out how a 3 yo or 5 yo could access that type of swing? Most of the time you have to pick the child up and place them into the bucket of the swing. Older children that can jump up can access the infant swings but I don't see a 3 or 5 yo being about to get into the bucket by themselves.
It looks to me like there are 3 swings (looking at the chains). The two nearest the camera are definitely bucket swings, and I agree, would be too high and difficult for either child to get in, let alone with ice cream in hand. I can’t make out the bottom of the third swing behind the fence, but I’m guessing it’s an adult swing and lower to the ground. If it were another bucket, it would probably be up higher like the other two, and if not you’d be able to see it through the fence. Dulce could have been messing around on that. Maybe pushing it back and forth to her brother and that’s how his ice cream fell?
MOO

The bigger kids stand on the edges of baby swing. Continued prayers for for this beautiful girl and her family

That’s what I remember. The dog followed the scent for about an hour. There was no more information given as to where or how far the dog tracked her scent.

BBM. Now if we knew where the dog had tracked her, that would be HUGE. It would give us direction of travel.

If LE wants the public's help, the really need to clean up the timeline details and provide confirmed information, not the current confusing mess that appears to be a mix of what LE has released, recanted and released again with changes along with less than accurate reporting by MSM.

BBM. Now if we knew where the dog had tracked her, that would be HUGE. It would give us direction of travel.

If the dog tracked her for an hour, then she, herself, traveled or was walked somewhere away from the playground or buildings. It wouldn't take a dog an hour to track her from the playground to a van behind the building unless the dog tracked a vehicle out of the park and lost the scent as it moved into a more heavily traveled residential area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat