AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says she (the unidentified girl in Delaware) was sadly, burned. And I don't think really buried. And who would choose a ball field rather than nature? Correct me if I'm wrong... And I know we don't want her to be another victim. But I think she must be. :(

I figured out where I got my wild idea:

When it was discovered to be human, police came to the scene and found the remains. They were uncovered and unburied.

I took uncovered and unburied to mean she had been dug up by animals as opposed to being "not covered and not buried". I can be a bit literal.

I missed the burned part. :(

I had to go back and correct my post actually. I remembered falsely. What the article said was that evidence may have been burned. So maybe she herself wasn't. Or maybe it just appeared that way. You could be right with your interpretation of whether she was buried initially.

That was actually my first thought. Too many similarities.
Problem is, IMO anyway, that we still don't have a handle on what happened to Dulce. LE has never said what they think happened, including it being a stranger abduction. All I recall is the quote about Dulce maybe being no longer in the area, said without any reason as to why that's a possibility.

Nothing further has been said about the boyfriend or bio dad so I guess we must assume LE has ruled both out? Which seems to leave a stranger abduction or an abduction by someone the family knows or has had contact with that hasn't shown up on their radar. For example someone who knows them from church or some other social environment.

And while there are similarities to the Delaware case the fact that the little girl doesn't match any missing child does point to a parental act, as was mentioned upthread. Since the FBI is involved in Dulce's case I'm pretty sure both are being closely examined for a connection, including past unsolved cases that we aren't aware of. It's all so frustrating.

Her remains were found prior to Dulce's abduction.
Yes, I realise that but its possible there is a connection between the 2 cases. You never know what forensic evidence was found on the found child.

How likely would it be that 2 children in roughly the same age bracket go missing and/or murdered in a few month period?

Not likely IMO.

Hope LE in Dulce case is up on the findings of the unidentified girl case.
MOO

Problem is, IMO anyway, that we still don't have a handle on what happened to Dulce. LE has never said what they think happened, including it being a stranger abduction. All I recall is the quote about Dulce maybe being no longer in the area, said without any reason as to why that's a possibility.

Nothing further has been said about the boyfriend or bio dad so I guess we must assume LE has ruled both out? Which seems to leave a stranger abduction or an abduction by someone the family knows or has had contact with that hasn't shown up on their radar. For example someone who knows them from church or some other social environment.

And while there are similarities to the Delaware case the fact that the little girl doesn't match any missing child does point to a parental act, as was mentioned upthread. Since the FBI is involved in Dulce's case I'm pretty sure both are being closely examined for a connection, including past unsolved cases that we aren't aware of. It's all so frustrating.
She could have been sold. (Sorry) and the parents never knew. Or cared. IMO

Last edited:
Regarding the remains in DE and Dulce's disappearance, IMO we often look for a link cases with some similarities and within certain distances. Both female, both (maybe) Hispanic, both found or taken near ballparks, distance between events 65-80 miles depending on road choices.

Truthfully, before I can make any connection, I'd need to hear more about the little girl in DE. Cause of death has not been determined, if it is even a homicide rather than just a disposal, for example. "Investigators believe that the child had been deceased for several weeks or longer by the time she was discovered in September 13th. Forensic investigations also revealed that the child suffered from some type of chronic illness or illnesses."

Police put face to child remains found in Smyrna, Delaware

What kind of chronic illness can be determined though bone examination? Is it more likely that the child either had a malformation of her skeletal system? Or that she had broken bones from abuse? Not sure that would be referenced as chronic illness, though putting illnesses in plural form makes me wonder about that.

Evidence was possibly burned so someone seemingly didn't try to hide her well, yet didn't want it known who she is.

One other thing...the distance is more than it seems on a map - not a direct route at all between Bridgeton and Smyrna. One has to travel north in either state to reach the Delaware Memorial Bridges and then south in the other state. Otherwise the only connection is via Cape May Ferry across the Delaware Bay to Lewes, DE. My point is, it takes some effort and tolls to travel the distance between the 2 towns.

Dulce's disappearance has been all over the news, while this little girl can't even be matched to any locally missing girls. No one reported her missing, as far as we can tell.

Someone mentioned a healthy pro/con discussion...I'm having one with myself.

Last edited:
I mentioned it.
I agree with you. I think it’s possible, CSIDreamer. It could also be a combination of the parent (s) being here illegally & harming their child because it seems no one is coming out saying they have seen Baby Elle somewhere before. No daycare, no preK, nothing so far, which could mean her whole family has been flying under the radar. MOO

Family of Dulce Maria Alavez says fresh search coming with divers, dogs

“Every time they come to the house, they said that they don’t have any news,” Alavez Perez said. “They still don’t have a clue where my daughter could be, so I’m not sure if they’re doing their job or not.”

But the police wouldn’t necessarily tell her specific details about the case, right? IIRC the police haven’t cleared anyone. I think they used the phrase “everything is still on the table.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova