AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number 3 has my vote. Possibly a juvenile there in the park, saw her and acted spontaneously. Lured her away into the woods. Had no need for transportation. Did what he did, disposed of her and exited the park back into his world and routine. All JMO of course.
I agree this is the most likely scenario

Amateur opinion and speculation

The more I think about number 3..... the more it seems to unsettle me but seem so realistic.

Example. the Autumn Pasquale case
The boys involved with Autumn's death were arrested within 72 hours.

I don't think a youth would have the criminal sophistication to pull off a crime that has such little evidence.

I see plenty of examples of organized crime that has no respect for young children in the South Jersey area, including Cumberland County.
My opinion only, but my thoughts often return to child trafficking.

(Running behind in this thread...)
WRT giving info to LE -- Surely there's a hotline or whatever which allows anonymous tips. We've seen this in other cases. A license plate number...someone who knows the person who lured her or took her away...someone who heard someone brag about what s/he did...someone who saw a little girl of that description somewhere.
Surely.
You'd think so by now, right? One ongoing problem has been the fear of some in the community who are undocumented and are reluctant to speak out even after being guaranteed anonymity by officials. That plus the possibility that Dulce's abductor isn't local so maybe no one has any information. And in any case if the perp told someone it could be a girlfriend or someone who wouldn't tattle - even though it's about an innocent little girl. I've been hoping he's a drinker and will spill the beans (like you said - brag) to someone in a bar or something. Sigh, where are you Dulce??

Last edited:
The boys involved with Autumn's death were arrested within 72 hours.

I don't think a youth would have the criminal sophistication to pull off a crime that has such little evidence.

I see plenty of examples of organized crime that has no respect for young children in the South Jersey area, including Cumberland County.
My opinion only, but my thoughts often return to child trafficking.

Where do you live? if you don’t mind me asking ..

Going for #4. Falmagul Cangri. His page has cleaned up.

Or someone like him.

I'm in southeastern PA, and over the past few months there have been some similar hyper-local cases of attempted luring of young girls, including in SW Philadelphia, that have our local Nextdoor (a neighborhood-restricted social media app) commenters on edge. Police reports have been made and there is a vehicle and license plate ID (not the same as "Cangri"s vehicle), but so far no one has been apprehended.

I doubt it's the same guy responsible for disappearing Dulce, but these predators need to be stopped. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member