AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always held the opinion that the abduction was by someone known to Dulce's mother or her other family members for retaliation. The question LE needs answered is retaliation for what? I think it very possible someone in her family circle is affiliated with a gang. So many stories in the media these days about innocent children being used as pawns in gang violence.

I hope the increase in reward brings in new tips but I'm not optimistic she is alive.

JMO

"Where does this stop? Where does this mind-numbing, senseless violence stop? It stops with grandmas, mamas and innocent children trying to play at a public park," Judge Thaddeus L. Wilson said as he handed down the sentence, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. "Grandmas, mamas, kids and all are not fair game, and they matter to us."

Chicago gang members sentenced in execution-style killing of 9-year-old boy
I always felt the judgmental community knew.

My heart is so sad for Dulce and Noema I might be wrong and that is fine but i feel like a pedophile/sex offender is responsible even if he knew Dulce's family does not mean they knew he was a pedophile or was capable of taking sweet Dulce. Until i am proven wrong i will never believe Noema had a thing to do with this.I can however believe it might be a situation like Diana Alvarez perhaps someone the family has helped out or had around the home with the kids.Poor Noema i hope her pregnancy is going ok with all the stress.

I personally feel this was a paedophile. Either a stranger abduction, or someone know to the family but still I feel the motive was Dulce not retaliation or a vendetta.

I hope I'm wrong as this is the worst possible outcome but I don't feel her family are responsible for her disappearance.

IMO

I personally feel this was a paedophile. Either a stranger abduction, or someone know to the family but still I feel the motive was Dulce not retaliation or a vendetta.

I hope I'm wrong as this is the worst possible outcome but I don't feel her family are responsible for her disappearance.

IMO
I don’t think they were responsible, but I think they know who.

Is anyone clear on what LE entity is managing the case? Usually the FBI is on site at the request of local LE, unless this turns into illegal interstate transport of a minor. In NJ, can NJSP "claim jump" a case and take it away from local LE if they are understaffed, lack the needed skill sets or are just plain incompetent?

I'm pretty sure LE does not give a flying fadoo about what we think here unless we stumble on something important and are not about to give us any details to help solve this case. Some key points to me are A) Who is running the show? B)What are the start and end points of the scent trail? and C) Does LE have an accurate time line and clear vision of the events as they unfolded?

All the discussions here, in the MSM and on social media seem to keep doing a 180 and coming back to endless discussions about Noema and her family, language difficulties, local community fear, etc, etc. rather than the most critical task of all... moving the search for Dulce forward.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize in advance of the facts. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts.”

“We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.”

“It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are the infinitely the most important.”
BBM on that note you know how many have dissappeared in a park and ended up in some unknown hole and are found years later
There was a case about 5 or 6 years ago here in Irving where a young mom like ( A LOT LIKE ) Noemi, lost her son in the park close to my house , she had met a man that was NOT her husband at the park and was not watching the child , they later determined he had gone down a drain pipe and his body was unrecoverable (we have a thread on this Im sure of it ) also the Ebby Steppach Case she was gone for what 2 years they searched that park top to bottom and still didn't know she went down a hole or pipe!

Nice catch casesensitive! So this begs the following questions and observations:
  • Why would young girls (or adult males) nearby not hear her scream if she were being chased and/or abducted?
  • If she was running, she would have had a chance to scream before a hand was placed over her mouth. Heck, a little girls scream is ear splitting...
  • Why would she willingly go with a stranger if she had been taught not to? Hmmm...that is worth digging into.
  • If you were a young girl and witnessed what you "assumed" to be an abduction of another girl or a girl being chased by and adult that did not appear to be her parent, would you not run to your parents for protection? Something seems more than odd here. If you were an adult male playing basketball and saw this, why would you not attempt to protect the child? I've seen some of the worst society has to offer rush in to protect a child in danger, if for no other reason than attention and a free meal.
What does not fit? What (NOT including the family) does not make sense?

Only thing , she might NOT have had a chance to scream.

IF the stranger had a little dog, pretty doll or toy, candy - and gestures, smiling...I think a five year old, "trained" about stranger-danger or not, might run over to them...maybe...
Just like the police office that taught his 8 year old kid to NOT touch or play with guns should he find one , then they put the kid in a room with a two way mirror and in less than 2 min he finds a gun and commences to playing with it and point it directly at his face!

Only thing , she might NOT have had a chance to scream.

Sorry to hear of your horrible luck sloanne. I hope things are getting better. Although Dulce's mom/family taught her about stranger danger, and she was taught to scream, my sense is that Dulce likely never screamed because she was comfortable going with person. The fact that her ice cream container and spoon were never found, suggests that she was allowed to bring them with her, versus someone grabbing her suddenly and leaving the fallen ice cream and spoon as evidence of an attack.

Young kids are fooled by perps regardless of their training, but what I can't figure out (if the witness account is correct) is why Dulce would actually "run" toward the man at the buildings who was waving at her to come to him. I just can't picture my 5 year old kid, who has an uneaten ice cream treat with a container and a spoon, running off carrying all of that to get to a person who is a total stranger.

It makes me think that the person waving at her to come was more important to her than her treat...and at her age, that is someone very special. For the abductor to let Dulce bring her ice cream in the vehicle seems to denote someone who cares about her not being upset.

I know that many feel that there is something hinky with this case. I hope that Dulce is one of the lucky ones who turns up okay one day.

I can't believe it has been 3 months. I seems like just yesterday.

I don't know, it bothers me how this whole case has been handled. It just doesn't seem to be like other missing children cases to me. I could be wrong but, I feel that there's a lot of apathy about Dulce.

I'm missing something here. Something is not right and I can't put my finger on it.

MOO

Nice catch casesensitive! So this begs the following questions and observations:
  • Why would young girls (or adult males) nearby not hear her scream if she were being chased and/or abducted?
  • (snipped by CB)

In a playground, there are always kids screaming as they play. Somebody might well have heard her and not thought anything of it.

Sigh. We aren't Camden or Trenton. The "gangs" here aren't even out here killing each other.

We are mainly theft, driving infractions, minor drug charges, and some domestics.

Yes, people are still getting shot but its really really not that frequent and are never stated to ever be connected to an actual gang rivalry, 90% of the time over drugs or a girl.

Edit: I don't mean any of this in an aggressive way. I'm just personally in the know of a decent amount of street activity.

I can ask some of the guys in-depth.

But just for some imagery of us, we are real serious about the young ones out here. Kids are kids and most people “in the streets” have some and they love love LOVE them, daddy may deal drugs, be in & out of jail and not with mom but come the start of the school year, I have to stay off Facebook because these kids are dressed more expensive than my whole closet lol. They have hosts of “aunts” “uncles” and “cousins”, the kids are truly kept out of the parents nonsense, and it’s generally a pretty trustworthy “it takes a village” community.

That’s what is holding this case up. It’s so ridiculously unusual. Everyone looks out for the kids.

In my opinion, the local PD isn’t getting an abundance of tips because WE LITERALLY DONT KNOW.

This is a gossipy area, our 3 cities basically blend to form one, so fingers would be pointed, someone would have made a Facebook post airing them out, some type of whispers would be had.

So, I’m gonna narrow down my theories.
1. Complete stranger from out of the 3 towns.
2. Mom/family indirectly
3. A juvenile

Anything specific you guys want to, I guess, have me ask a few people about?
Number 3 has my vote. Possibly a juvenile there in the park, saw her and acted spontaneously. Lured her away into the woods. Had no need for transportation. Did what he did, disposed of her and exited the park back into his world and routine. All JMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
womackian