GUILTY NJ - Jacquelin Terrulli, 65, missing after house fire, Ocean Township, 12 Sept 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Nice way to convince the jury that he can't control his temper. :rolleyes:

From the article:

"He's full of s***!" was just one of the many outbursts Teschner directed at prosecutors Thursday in a Monmouth County courtroom.

"He's lying," Teshner shouted in court, prompting the Judge Jospeh Oxley to respond, "Sir, I'm not going to ask you again."

Teschner quipped back, "What are you going to do? Lock me up?"

[...]

In yet another outburst, Teschner said: "He got information from a *advertiser censored***** crackhead dope fiend."

@PommyMommy, I can access the first one and you've posted all that's there.

I can't access the second one, it says subscribers only.

But I can access the one from the same site that I posted above. Just checked and I can still see that article.

Noting:

Ronald J. Teschner, 52, is guilty of murder, felony murder, aggravated arson, desecration of human remains, aggravated assault, burglary, robbery, three counts of theft, resisting arrest, a drug offense and weapons-related offenses, according to a statement from the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office.

Teschner is scheduled to be sentenced on Feb. 7, 2023 and faces a term of up to life in prison without the possibility of parole, authorities said.

(Good riddance!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001
Back