NJ NJ - Jamie Seymour, 21, Brick, 22 Jul 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I, like many others, believe there's a possibility that this is LISK related. I've been doing some research on unidentified missing persons and she does seem to match a bit. Most of the LISK women did not have ties to Long Island. Any info if she was involved in sex work, stripping, party girls, etc ? The port authority thing is what gets me.

About 6 months ago, I called in to the Brick Twp police dept something that might be relevant to both LISK and Jamie's case. Sadly, the officer I spoke with didn't know anything about Jamie (he seemed young) and had to pull up the case on the computer while I was talking to him. He was pretty interested, though, and his ears perked up when I said that there were some interesting similiarities between her and LISK's known victims, as well as the Port Authority connection. The tip I called into SCPD about a year prior seemingly died on the vine, but it could also tie in quite nicely to Jamie's case.

Whether or not what I contributed was meaningful or relevant, I hope it helped to reinvigorate interest in Jamie as far as Brick Twp is concerned. If this particular detective is young and motivated and principled, maybe there's a shot Jamie's case will get the attention it deserves.

Last edited:
About 6 months ago, I called in to the Brick Twp police dept something that might be relevant to both LISK and Jamie's case. Sadly, the officer I spoke with didn't know anything about Jamie (he seemed young) and had to pull up the case on the computer while I was talking to him. He was pretty interested, though, and his ears perked up when I said that there were some interesting similiarities between her and LISK's known victims, as well as the Port Authority connection. The tip I called into SCPD about a year prior seemingly died on the vine, but it could also tie in quite nicely to Jamie's case.

Whether or not what I contributed was meaningful or relevant, I hope it helped to reinvigorate interest in Jamie as far as Brick Twp is concerned. If this particular detective is young and motivated and principled, maybe there's a shot Jamie's case will get the attention it deserves.
I did this about a year ago, new detective assigned to her case- original detective retired. Sad part is, she spoke to her MOM from Port Authority and was never heard from again. I told the detective all of that.

@KJLD, thank you for posting here. I can't imagine what your family has gone through not knowing what happened to Jamie. It's heartbreaking to hear that your mom passed without knowing.

Now we know for sure she made it to Port Authority--thank you.

Do you know if she met up with anyone on the trip? Or which bus terminal she left from? Toms River? Brick?

So proud of the Seymour girls for never giving up on Jamie, keep fighting. Love you guys

Here after reading about the arrest of the LISK Rex Heuermann. I found it interestesting that in an interview with a Sex Worker that had been on a date with him she recalled him specifically mentioning a girl from New Jersey and how he told her he ‘thinks it is linked’ to the other murders. As far as I am aware none of the victims found on Long Island have been identified as being from New Jersey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet
Back