Found Deceased NJ - Jeannette DePalma, 16, Springfield, 7 Aug 1972

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A "Weird New Jersey" news page. It has real crime scene photos (censored) and a drawn illustration of the crime scene where her body was found.
View attachment 382668
LINK: UPDATED: Who Killed Jeannette DePalma? | Weird NJ
Found an interesting book about the death of Jeannette Depalma called >>Death on the Devil's Teeth: The Strange Murder that Shocked Suburban New Jersey<<

It has lots of new information and photos about the case.
I don't think it was witchcraft,or Satanist. I think it was more a religious zealot type. MOO

I was reading this week that in some article serial killer Richard Cottingham confessed to killing Jeanette while Jeanette was hitchiking the day of her death. I guess it's not true(?) since Cottingham has never been formally charged wiith Jeanette's death.

Somebody wrote about John List in this thread too. I once suspected it was List who killed Jeanette but I don't think it was List because he fled New Jersey in 1971 while Jeanette was killed in 1972.

Reactions: nao
There were stains found in Jeanette's underwear, bra, blouse, and slacks that were too decayed for concrete DNA analysis according to an article on mycentraljersey.com from August 23rd, 2019.

Reactions: nao

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back