NJ NJ - Neptune, Wht/HispFem 20-30, UP1498, distinctive jewelry, 'Zena" jeans, Jul'80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unidentified Deceased White Female​

Case Information​

The victim was found on July 1, 1980 off Route 35 near the Asbury Park Circle, Neptune, New Jersey.
NIC #CASE #
U18904204780-10132
Date Body FoundEstimated Date of Death
July 1, 1980June 15, 1980

Biological Profile​

Estimated Year of Birth
1950 - 1960​
Sex
Female​
Race
Caucasian​
Height
5'6" - 5'8"​
Weight
130 - 140 lbs.​
Hair
Brown​
Eyes
Unknown​
Scars, Marks and TattoosUnknown
Jewelry
The victim was found wearing a brown "tortoise shell" bracelet, a silver ring with a clear stone, a black necklace, a black beaded necklace, and a black and gold metal necklace. She was also found wearing a gold "choker" necklace with half a letter "T" on it. The "T" may be the first letter of her first or last name.​
Clothing
The victim was found wearing "Zena" Blue Jeans, a dark blouse with gold threads marked "Coppenhagen" (Size Large), black "100% cotton" brief panties, and brown canvas shoes (Size 7.5). She was not wearing a bra.​
Other Info
The victim was found with a white comb in her left sock and $27.00. Two of her upper left molars were extracted.​
Misc.
Partial x-ray and dental records are available for comparison.​

Photo​

Photo

Additional Photos​

None Available

If you have any information about this case or the identification of this individual, please contact:
The New Jersey State Police at 1-800-709-7090.

Neptune Township PD #732-988-8000

I was wondering if it was an ankh.
It was popular for a while.

Other options could be a band name/shortened name?Friendship necklace?

They say half a letter? If the bottom part is broken off it could be a J, I,or L?

Hmmm....I wondered if it could simply be a cross, but it looks a bit unusual for one? I increased the size, which caused a great deal of pixelation, but this could be many other things. Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 7.20.55 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 7.21.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 7.21.37 PM.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
The 42nd anniversary of Neptune Jane Doe’s discovery passed recently.

Neptune Jane Doe has been unidentified for 44 years today.

Some common girls names that with the letter T based off her necklace with the letter T on it:

Tabitha

Tersesa

Trish or Tricia

Trinity

Tamara

Tracy

Tory

Tina

Tiffany

Tia

Tessa

Tanya

Tammy

Taryn

I based these names maybe of popular girl names that were Gen X to maybe mid Baby Boomer back then in my opinion. I found interesting that she was wearing jeans with a blouse. Isn't unusual to be wearing both jeans and a blouse? She was wearing a lot of jewelry as well with 3 necklaces, 1 ring, and 1 bracelet. I wonder if she went to mainly once place to purchase her jewelry since she was wearing alot of jewelry.

Maybe the victim was originally a runaway who wanted a new start in life since nobody in the area ID'D her right after she was discovered deceased. I'm thinking she was originally from NYC or Northern Jersey.

Last edited:
8bfn7d9s-png.519390

Here is another photo of the Neptune(Monmouth County), NJ Jane Doe.

Attachments

• 8bfn7d9s.png
    8bfn7d9s.png
    309.3 KB · Views: 21

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members