NJ NJ - Perth Amboy, Wht/HispFem 18-25, UP1522, rose-colored dress, rope belt, necklace, Apr'79

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I got a response from Doe Network...

In the past, the sex of 152UFNJ was probably undetermined, but it appears that it has since been confirmed that 152UFNJ is a female by the NJSP and NamUs. I am going to email the website team to update the page.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:

First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Barbara Aleksivich 1949 New York
Helen Allison 1956 Virginia
Rosemary Calandriello 1952 New Jersey
Lorraine Herbster 1962 New Jersey
Tracy King 1960 Pennsylvania
Rhonda Labbe 1956 Massachusetts
Barbara Monaco 1960 Virginia
Audrey Nerenberg 1958 New York
Karen O'Donoghue 1944 Massachusetts
Simone Ridinger 1960 Massachusetts
Lynne Schulze 1953 Vermont
Denise Sheehy 1954 New York
Deborah Spickler 1955 Connecticut
Joanne Williams 1956 Pennsylvania

She has dentals. DNA: insufficient for profiling.

No additional ruleouts. No new information. If any of the names that have been submitted were investigated, it hasn't made it to the Namus file.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Unidentified Deceased Female
Case Information
The victim was discovered on April 10, 1979 in a wooded area off of the N.J. Turnpike near East Brunswick Township, N.J.

NIC # CASE #
U640498165 H207925
Date Body Found Estimated Date of Death
April 10, 1979 April 3, 1979

Biological Profile
Estimated Year of Birth
1949 - 1961

Sex Female
Race Caucasian or Hispanic
Height 5'2" - 5'4"
Weight 110 - 115 lbs.

Hair Brown
Eyes Brown

Scars, Marks and Tattoos Unknown

Clothing The victim was found wearing
a pink dress
with a brown rope-type belt,
black high-heel shoes,
and pantyhose.

Jewelry The victim was wearing a silver necklace with a striped horn charm (possibly ceramic).
Dental Full x-rays and dental records are available for comparison.

https://www.njsp.org/unidentified/middlesex/u640498165.shtml

@Caring1 Hey could you post the current list of NamUs exclusions for this Jane Doe? I would greatly appreciate it.

would be nice to know exactly where she was found. Namus says "near Perth Amboy" and the NJSP link says "near East Brunswick".

besides the fact these are two different towns with completely different demographics (even going back 30 yrs), I wonder if the only means of getting there was the turnpike or a local road. Perth Amboy is right across the water from Staten Island, NY.
She was found near milepost 79.8 off of the southbound side of the NJ Turnpike so thats in between Exit 8A(Jamesburg, Cranbury) and Exit 9(Rt 18 New Brunswick, East Brunswick.)

Last edited:
More information on the IUD here:
New Jersey State Police - Unidentified Persons / Bodies - Essex County

Race: White or Hispanic (only white mentioned in NamUs)

The victim was wearing a silver necklace with a striped horn charm (possibly ceramic).
Some members on this thread did post that she may have been Italian-American(White) because of a piece of jewelry she wore at the time of her death that some Italian-Americans might have worn at the time in the late 1970's. In my opinion she may have been Italian and Hispanic. She was attractive looking in the 2 sketches that are on this thread.

I'm a video journalist from New Jersey. I've been working on a new video series that profiles these cases of unidentified bodies found in the state. At first glance, I couldn't help but see similarities of a missing model from Brick, NJ named Jennifer Ann Prince. She was of Italian and Egyptian heritage. Was last seen in late 1978. Believed to be wearing a rust colored dress and burgundy boots.

I'm a video journalist from New Jersey. I've been working on a new video series that profiles these cases of unidentified bodies found in the state. At first glance, I couldn't help but see similarities of a missing model from Brick, NJ named Jennifer Ann Prince. She was of Italian and Egyptian heritage. Was last seen in late 1978. Believed to be wearing a rust colored dress and burgundy boots.

For some reason your link comes up as paywalled for me. Jennifer is brought up on page 1 of this thread.

A working link to screenshots of news articles:

Jennifer's NAMUS for comparison to this UID:

For some reason your link comes up as paywalled for me. Jennifer is brought up on page 1 of this thread.

A working link to screenshots of news articles:

Jennifer's NAMUS for comparison to this UID:
Damn paywall. Here's the video component carved out. Hopefully that works ...

Last edited:
Was just coming here to suggest Jennifer as she's a new addition to Charley Project. The dress matches, Jennifer was last seen wearing a rust colored dress. However it sounds like this Jane Doe was found fairly recent and Jennifer was last seen in April 1978, over a year prior. That probably makes it unlikely that she is this UID in my opinion, unless the date entered is incorrect.

Here is the UID's doe page, didn't see it posted here yet - 152UFNJ
She went missing in October of 1978. Her husband told everyone she left him and her newborn son shortly after a story about her birth and challenge of being a model appeared in the asbury park press. He refused comment on a story I recently did about her. Interesting side note, their son Jacob is in prison for attempted murder of his girlfriend. Did the apple not fall far from the tree???

Unidentified Deceased Female
Case Information
The victim was discovered on April 10, 1979 in a wooded area off of the N.J. Turnpike near East Brunswick Township, N.J.

NIC # CASE #
U640498165 H207925
Date Body Found Estimated Date of Death
April 10, 1979 April 3, 1979

Biological Profile
Estimated Year of Birth
1949 - 1961

Sex Female
Race Caucasian or Hispanic
Height 5'2" - 5'4"
Weight 110 - 115 lbs.

Hair Brown
Eyes Brown

Scars, Marks and Tattoos Unknown

Clothing The victim was found wearing
a pink dress
with a brown rope-type belt,
black high-heel shoes,
and pantyhose.

Jewelry The victim was wearing a silver necklace with a striped horn charm (possibly ceramic).
Dental Full x-rays and dental records are available for comparison.

New Jersey State Police - Unidentified Persons - Middlesex County
Does it make sense that they say estimated time of death was 1 week prior to her discovery, yet she was described in Namus as "Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back