Found Safe NJ - Raegan, 1, Raymond IV, 3, & Raymond Reasoner III, 40, Gloucester Twp, 14 Aug'17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Forgive me as I'm a little confused by your post.
When you say, "this happens a lot," what do you mean by 'this'? A father leaving with his children?

Also, what do you mean by 'it's' when you say "it's really the only time people go missing from here"?

Not being snarky whatsoever! I genuinely didn't follow! [emoji4]
I'm sorry lol. I mean, parents taking off with children, or children taking off themselves.. We don't generally have problems here with people just snatching others off the street. A few years ago there was a warning about a man trying to coax children into a car, but that's all really. And by "it's" i mean that the only time people take off is when they're taken by parents.

There was also a woman who claimed a man tried to kidnap her, but it was a lie.

I was just about to ask about the Amber Alert. Does one not get generated for children if LE knows they 'disappeared' with an adult, even if they believe them to possible be in danger, regardless the source of danger?

No. Amber Alerts are for kidnappings where the kids are in danger from the person who has them. If the parent has full custody they will usually not be accused of kidnapping their kids. A parent with full custody would have to have made threats to the kids lives or to their own lives or be in the process of losing custody to trigger the Amber Alert. LE said there is no custody issue here and it seems disappearing is out of character.

I'm sorry lol. I mean, parents taking off with children, or children taking off themselves.. We don't generally have problems here with people just snatching others off the street. A few years ago there was a warning about a man trying to coax children into a car, but that's all really. And by "it's" i mean that the only time people take off is when they're taken by parents.

There was also a woman who claimed a man tried to kidnap her, but it was a lie.

Ahhh, ok! Thank you for clarifying!! [emoji6] I'm not familiar with the area or news there, so wasn't sure exactly what you meant!!

An adult can leave whenever they wish legally
An adult can take their children who they have custody of with them.

Why would LE think they (all three) were in danger?

An adult can leave whenever they wish legally
An adult can take their children who they have custody of with them.

Why would LE think they (all three) were in danger?
Might just be they think he's in an unusual state of mind, since this is out of character. Or one out of the three requires medicine, and they aren't sure if it was taken or not?

Gawd I hate to say this but it reminds me of the McStay family from San Diego. Family just seemingly vanished into thin air.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Heaps of information found taking a peek at his FB! Based on posts he's made on his own FB page (which I believe are allowed to be discussed), it's obvious who the mother of his youngest child, Reagan, is.
I see that she is currently incarcerated in PA.
My reason for sharing this info is simply to add that this may be the reason LE is stating this it NOT a custody matter as it would appear he has full custody at this time anyhow.

I've only glanced at it but there are tons of pics of his kids there. They seem to be his world. I so hope they are all ok, but I fear a car accident with this one.

I got that impression as well! It appears he adores his children & based on what's viewable to the public, he seems extremely active with them-taking them to fun places quite often!! He appears to be a great father. MOO!

I got the same impression about his parenting.
I still find his choice of places known to go rather unusual

I got the same impression about his parenting.
I still find his choice of places known to go rather unusual
There's nothing to particularly to do around here, lol. I don't find it odd at all, IMO. Just last night my boyfriend and I hung out in a Walmart parking lot.

Not judging what anyone does in their spare time,completely up to the individual, but this man is 40 year old Dad
I still find the remark about large parking lots unusual JMHO

According to his fb he works for a Sporting Goods store. This chain seems to be in shopping malls. That could be the source for the "known to frequent large parking lots and large shopping centers". Maybe he has to visit the various stores in the region for his job?

According to his fb he works for a Sporting Goods store. This chain seems to be in shopping malls. That could be the source for the "known to frequent large parking lots and large shopping centers". Maybe he has to visit the various stores in the region for his job?

Very strange statement.

I also wonder whom was expected to watch the children? It says he did not show up for work two straight days. When he was supposed to go to work the first day who was supposed to watch the kids? Why did that person not report them missing that day?

That could be somewhat of a key. I find it strange that he had a scheduled shift and ther hasn't no been a babysitter that has come forward to say that he didn't drop the kids off to them the previous day.

Very strange statement.

I also wonder whom was expected to watch the children? It says he did not show up for work two straight days. When he was supposed to go to work the first day who was supposed to watch the kids? Why did that person not report them missing that day?

That could be somewhat of a key. I find it strange that he had a scheduled shift and ther hasn't no been a babysitter that has come forward to say that he didn't drop the kids off to them the previous day.

Maybe they were supposed to go to daycare. An alarm isn't always raised ( especially in summer) when kids don't make it to daycare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The FBI has joined the search for a father and his two young children who went missing from their South Jersey home Monday. The FBI confirmed with NBC10 they are assisting the Gloucester Township Police Department in the case.

Raymond Reasoner III’s and his two children, 3-year-old Raymond Reasoner IV and 1-year-old Raegan Reasoner, were reported missing by a family member from their Church street home in the Blackwood section of Gloucester Township, New Jersey Monday after the 40-year-old Reasoner failed to show up for work, township police said Tuesday morning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecp2001
Back