Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The articles just say the car was parked...was it locked, were the keys in it? Phone?

Her grandmother's car was found empty per link above.

I think they would say if it ran put of gas or broke down.

I really don't want to believe that she jumped.

Her grandmother's car was found empty per link above.

I think they would say if it ran put of gas or broke down.

I really don't want to believe that she jumped.

It sounds like it would be a complete surprise if she did. Her sm doesn't even remotely hint at any depressive thoughts, issues with partners, friends, or breakups. She seemed grounded and secure with a good head on her shoulders and a bright future.

It sounds like it would be a complete surprise if she did. Her sm doesn't even remotely hint at any depressive thoughts, issues with partners, friends, or breakups. She seemed grounded and secure with a good head on her shoulders and a bright future.

I totally agree. That's why I can't really go there.

She may have gotten out of the car for whatever reason and was hit by a passing car. That doesn't make me feel any better. Damn.

So whats the chances that someone else wanted to make it look like she jumped and they left her car there?

That's a possibility. It makes me so sick to think about but if she did get out and someone did hit her it would be pretty easy to get rid of her what with the river right there and all. Or to take her with them.

The father said that's a pretty busy area that time of night though so I'm assuming someone would have seen something like that. If it was just a hit-and-run I'm positive a body would have been found at this point.

I wish there was more info about the car. Was it locked? Were the keys in it? Personal belongings? Stuff like that can say quite a bit.

Praying for her safe return.

I totally agree. That's why I can't really go there. She may have gotten out of the car for whatever reason and was hit by a passing car. That doesn't make me feel any better. Damn.
I also don't believe she jumped. I think that the article about the possible jumper was because the police may not have known it was Sarah's grandmother's car at the time of the report. It's possible they thought it was a jumper simply because the car was abandoned on the bridge. There is no evidence on social media that suggests she was thinking of taking her own life. Someone with such an active media presence would be far more likely to drop some kind of hint on twitter, tumblr, etc. if they were thinking of doing that. I think it may have just been an assumption before the car was identified as hers.

So whats the chances that someone else wanted to make it look like she jumped and they left her car there?

Since there don't seem to be signs of her wanting to commit suicide, I'd say that's a pretty reasonable possibility.

That's absolutely a possibility at this point, especially since there isn't any information about the state of the car. Were there signs of struggle? Was it unlocked? Were there skid marks? Was her phone inside? Was she forced out of the car? Was the car in park? Did she expect to stop or did she stop suddenly which would mean not putting it in park? Were her belongings still in the car? These are all questions I'm sure LE investigated when they found the car, I'm just going through different factors in my head that could assist in finding her.

The answer lies in why she left the house so crazy late. Who did she meet? Where did her phone last ping? Did she run out for cigarettes and got followed from a store or offered someone a ride that hurt her?

The car was empty. Per link upthread.

I assume none of her belongings were found.

The car was empty. Per link upthread. I assume none of her belongings were found.
Two of the links posted earlier only stated the car was unoccupied. The newest one is the only one I've seen stating it was empty. I'm wondering if this was simply an oversight of vocabulary and the news outlet used empty to refer to empty of persons, not belongings. The link I am referring to using the word 'empty' : http://newjersey.news12.com/news/5-...ut-missing-19-year-old-sarah-stern-1.12713680

I thought pretty much all bridges in NJ and NY have cameras...NJ even more so?

Seems like running out of gas on a bridge is pretty coincidental, jmo.

What are the chances that 2 ladies leave their car in the bridges and jump? I say 2 ladies because it reminds me of the other lady that apperently jumped.
Where are you Sarah?

What are the chances that 2 ladies leave their car in the bridges and jump? I say 2 ladies because it reminds me of the other lady that apperently jumped.
Where are you Sarah?

Are you referring to the jumper that they looked for (and actually found Sarah's car)?

Day before she went missing she reblogged on her tumblr this post:

"[FONT=&amp]2016 truly is the worst year but i’m going to stay alive out of spite"

Two months ago she reblogged this post:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"so not only did you refuse to say anything when she said I love you but you haven't done anything to find her, I mean it was obvious before how useless you are but your level of malice towards the girl who loves you is impressive"

Not a lot of evidence of what happened but I wanted to point them out. There may have been a broken heart and depression involved. Or not. Hoping for the best.

[/FONT]
http://we-all-have-a-storyyy.tumblr.com/archive[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Two of the links posted earlier only stated the car was unoccupied. The newest one is the only one I've seen stating it was empty. I'm wondering if this was simply an oversight of vocabulary and the news outlet used empty to refer to empty of persons, not belongings. The link I am referring to using the word 'empty' : http://newjersey.news12.com/news/5-...ut-missing-19-year-old-sarah-stern-1.12713680

I took empty as no people. Normally they state that purse or phone etc left behind, IMO if those items are at home then maybe she did jump. If they aren't then I suspect foul play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo