NJ NJ - Sharon Thor, 15, murdered, Franklin Township, 26 October 1982

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did the kid who saw the driver of the car(WM, teens/early 20''s, w/ black hair) see what kind and colors of clothes that the driver of the car was wearing? Also, did Sharon's killer or killer(s) leave anything behind at the murder scene that may indicate who they may be? While the killer or killers(s) were using the murder weapons to kill Sharon did they leave any evidence behind like something to the fell to the ground like a fiber off of a piece of their clothing? It seems like the main evidence in this case maybe just blood from the killer or killer(s) hand or hand(s)while he or they were gripping the murder weapons.

It seems that the attorney for the suspect knew the Judge would not be present at the hearing , or her client would have been present . The DA should have notified the public of the suspect’s name , I think protecting the suspect’s in this country has become more important than the victim. It is time we vote these DA ‘s out of office . This girl who was murdered got no judicial rights from our system . The suspect or suspects are living well

Here are some more cars that possibly Sharon gotten into with the 2 guys that she was last seen with 55-1 hour before her death. I did a photo list of cars of other cars that Sharon may have gotten into 55 minutes-1 hour before her death a year ago at this time.

1974 AMC Madator X Coupe

1727788089084.jpeg
1975 AMC Madator Base Sedan
1975_AMC_Matador_base_sedan_in_Fawn_Beige_03.jpg

Last edited:
I tried downloading the photo of a 1975 AMC Pacer(a hatchback) for the post above off of wikipedia yesterday and had difficulty.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanMichelle
Back