Found Deceased NJ - Stephanie Parze, 25, Freehold Township, Monmouth County, 30 Oct 2019 *murderer commited suicide

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

rainynights

Reaction score
She was at her sister's house Wednesday night and left to go home. She did make it back to her house. Her phone, car, and purse were found at her house with the shoes she wearing that night at her sisters.

Hope she is located safe

Last edited:
The family says 25-year-old Stephanie Parze, along with some family members, went to see a medium Wednesday night.

They say they went back to their parents' house around 10 p.m. that night. From there, Parze drove to her home on Meadowbrook Lane, which is about 10 minutes away. Her father says the last they saw of her was a Snapchat of her driving home.

Her parents told News 12 she was likely with a man she had been seeing on and off.

Her mother says her phone was found at Parze's house, along with her car.

[...]

Family searches for Freehold woman last seen Wednesday

Instagram @stephanieparze
makeup insta @makeup.by.snp
art insta @wild_rose_art
snapchat @snp0959
Interesting--I couldn't find the first instagram page, but I found this private IG:

stephanie parze (@stephparze) • Instagram photos and videos

I looked through the other 2 IG pages. The Stephanie Parze (@wild_rose_art) • Instagram photos and videos was last posted on over three years ago, while the SNP CREATIONS (@makeup.by.snp) • Instagram photos and videos was last posted on in Aug 2019. She seems very talented in her creations.

Her private account's photo is of her and possibly her significant other. On that private account, she has:
  • 1,165 posts
  • 385 followers
  • 995 following

"According to her family, she left her parents house Wednesday night before stopping at her grandmother’s home, before heading home to her house just a few minutes away. When she did not show up at work the next morning, her family knew something was wrong.

Her parents told CBS2’s Matt Kozar that police found her car and her cell phone at her house. Her father said that this is not like his daughter, the oldest of four children."

Video with her father

Devastated New Jersey Family, Police Searching For Missing 25-Year-Old Stephanie Parze

Last edited:
Her mother, [SP], told News 12 the 25-year-old's phone and car were found at Parze's house.

"She would never go out of the house without her phone," her mother told News 12 New Jersey. "Everything is just not her. You know, and I had just left her. And she was supposed to text me when she got home and she never did, but we know that she made it home because her car was in the driveway."
New Jersey woman reported missing after going to see a medium with family members
Did she go home alone? And yet tell family she was with a male friend? I thought I read somewhere that family thought she was with a boyfriend or ex boyfriend.

@RedRosie Welcome to Websleuths!

Read The Rules and TOS which will help you figure it out. Rumor not allowed - need a source (LE or MSM) and no one can be discussed unless named poi (person of interest) or is arrested. Victim FB page ok or any official Missing FB page.

The Rules

ETA Changed more to rumor. Autocorrect drives me insane

Last edited:
I thought she stopped at her grandmother's house then left to go to her own house, a few minutes away.
It says in this video, she was staying at her grandmother's house. Her car was at her grandmothers house. I misunderstood where she lived, I thought she lived on her own.

Stephanie Parze: Missing Freehold Township woman described as tough, caring artist
The oldest of four sisters, Stephanie Parze grew up in a tightly knit home, so when her parents couldn't reach her Thursday, they began to worry. It wasn't like her not to return messages.

Her mother, [SP], went to check on her, eventually finding her cell phone with a text message from a family whose children she was scheduled to watch, wondering if she had forgotten.

[...]

Last Wednesday, Parze attended a psychic medium in New Brunswick for a girls-night-out, [EP] said, returning with her family around 10 p.m.

She then went to her grandmother's home where she had been staying since her grandmother died in 2018, her father said.

(*more at link)

Stephanie Parze: Missing Freehold Township woman described as tough, caring artist
The oldest of four sisters, Stephanie Parze grew up in a tightly knit home, so when her parents couldn't reach her Thursday, they began to worry. It wasn't like her not to return messages.

Her mother, [SP], went to check on her, eventually finding her cell phone with a text message from a family whose children she was scheduled to watch, wondering if she had forgotten.

[...]

Last Wednesday, Parze attended a psychic medium in New Brunswick for a girls-night-out, [EP] said, returning with her family around 10 p.m.

She then went to her grandmother's home where she had been staying since her grandmother died in 2018, her father said.

(*more at link)
That's new info, that the grandmother died and that's where Stephanie was staying. Previously I understood it as she left her parents, stopped at her grandmother's and then went home. Could be I read it wrong or confused it myself.

I wonder why she went to a medium? To try and make contact with her grandmother I would venture to guess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kat1970
Back