Found Deceased NJ - Stephanie Parze, 25, Freehold Township, Monmouth County, 30 Oct 2019 *murderer commited suicide

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Investigators believe the parents may have deleted messages they sent and received with their son around the time Parze went missing, the Post reports. It is also possible that the parents have withheld a suicide note from their son, according to the newspaper.

The parents refuse to provide authorities with their phone passwords, which Hakan Ozbilgen acknowledged in an interview with the Post, telling the newspaper he is not cooperating because he believes law enforcement mistreated his son.

“The reason why my son took his life is not because he did something to this poor girl, it’s because he was charged with child *advertiser censored*. He couldn’t handle it,” Hakan Ozbilgen told the newspaper. “I’m so angry at them. That’s why I’m talking like this.”

Hakan Ozbilgen claimed that after his son was initially arrested on the child *advertiser censored* charges, jailers would try to provoke him.

“They would leave him in the [cell], nine days by himself, and then every morning they would have a female guard go in and she would say, ‘John, do you see how many charges they got against you today?’ They were using this female officer, and what they really wanted him to do was they wanted him to go like insane on her . . . so they could say he has some kind of bias against women, and it’s not true. It’s not true,” Hakan Ozbilgen told the Post.

“You guys are the murderers,” Hakan Ozbilgen told the newspaper in reference to authorities. “My son had nothing to do with her disappearance. Prosecutors lied through their teeth.”

Hakan Ozbilgen further said in his interview with the newspaper that his son had a right to be angry with Parze because he claimed she “was involved with five or six other guys.” John Ozbilgen had texted Parze several expletive-filled text messages the night before she vanished, one of which called her a “f–king c–t.

Even though John Ozbilgen had been charged with attacking Parze before she was killed, his father said his son treated women with respect.

“My son dated a lot of girls,” John Ozbilgen told the Post. “There would be a lot more girls out there saying something about him. My son was 6’ 4, he was gorgeous, he had brown hair, green eyes, when I walked in the mall with him, girls would turn around and stare at him. He was a beautiful kid.”
Stephanie Parze: Parents of suspected killer boyfriend are under investigation

UGH........:rolleyes::rolleyes:, anything else will get me banned

Investigators believe the parents may have deleted messages they sent and received with their son around the time Parze went missing, the Post reports. It is also possible that the parents have withheld a suicide note from their son, according to the newspaper.

The parents refuse to provide authorities with their phone passwords, which Hakan Ozbilgen acknowledged in an interview with the Post, telling the newspaper he is not cooperating because he believes law enforcement mistreated his son.

“The reason why my son took his life is not because he did something to this poor girl, it’s because he was charged with child *advertiser censored*. He couldn’t handle it,” Hakan Ozbilgen told the newspaper. “I’m so angry at them. That’s why I’m talking like this.”

Hakan Ozbilgen claimed that after his son was initially arrested on the child *advertiser censored* charges, jailers would try to provoke him.

“They would leave him in the [cell], nine days by himself, and then every morning they would have a female guard go in and she would say, ‘John, do you see how many charges they got against you today?’ They were using this female officer, and what they really wanted him to do was they wanted him to go like insane on her . . . so they could say he has some kind of bias against women, and it’s not true. It’s not true,” Hakan Ozbilgen told the Post.

“You guys are the murderers,” Hakan Ozbilgen told the newspaper in reference to authorities. “My son had nothing to do with her disappearance. Prosecutors lied through their teeth.”

Hakan Ozbilgen further said in his interview with the newspaper that his son had a right to be angry with Parze because he claimed she “was involved with five or six other guys.” John Ozbilgen had texted Parze several expletive-filled text messages the night before she vanished, one of which called her a “f–king c–t.”

Even though John Ozbilgen had been charged with attacking Parze before she was killed, his father said his son treated women with respect.

“My son dated a lot of girls,” John Ozbilgen told the Post. “There would be a lot more girls out there saying something about him. My son was 6’ 4, he was gorgeous, he had brown hair, green eyes, when I walked in the mall with him, girls would turn around and stare at him. He was a beautiful kid.”

Gross. His parents probably enabled that his entire life. No wonder he was such a vile human being.

The family of a Freehold woman is still looking for answers nearly one year after their daughter’s slaying.

Authorities say that Stephanie Parze, 25, was the victim of domestic violence at the hands of her boyfriend. The case remains open.

Ed and Sharlene Parze last saw their daughter just before Halloween. She disappeared from her Freehold home on Oct. 30, 2019; with her body turning up three months later near a highway one town away.

“It’s very hard to believe something’s so permanent. I haven’t accepted that yet,” says Sharlene Parze.

Authorities say that from the start they suspected Parze’s ex-boyfriend John Ozbilgen, but couldn’t quite gather enough evidence. Ozbilgen later took his own life and left a note.

Video

Questions remain 1 year after death of slain Freehold woman Stephanie Parze

Hakan Ozbilgen further said in his interview with the newspaper that his son had a right to be angry with Parze because he claimed she “was involved with five or six other guys.” John Ozbilgen had texted Parze several expletive-filled text messages the night before she vanished, one of which called her a “f–king c–t.”

Wow his father is a . Sorry, but he is. And fwiw, I grew up in the area and I’m around the same age as them. The kid ain’t gorgeous. There are a lot of attractive men in the area, I promise you, women weren’t doing double takes in the mall. The dads response is so shallow and disappointing. Denial is powerful stuff.

Stephanie Parze's body found

This was a tragic story of a promising young woman who police say was killed by her boyfriend.

Stephanie Parze, 25, first went missing from her family's Freehold Township home on Oct. 30.
A month later, on Nov. 22 her boyfriend John Ozbilgen, 29, was found dead by hanging at his parents' home, after he had been arrested on a child *advertiser censored* charge.

He left multiple suicide notes behind that confirmed police's suspicions that he killed Parze, said the Monmouth County Prosecutor.

But her body had still not been found. The search by "Steph's Angels" went on for three months and her body was found Jan. 26 in a wooded area along Rt. 9 in Old Bridge by two teenagers, prosecutors said.

The Parze family has said it plans to create the Stephanie Parze Foundation to help raise awareness of domestic violence and help women trying to escape it.
Even As COVID Hit, These Crimes Shook NJ Communities In 2020

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kat1970
Back