Found Deceased NJ - Stephanie Parze, 25, Freehold Township, Monmouth County, 30 Oct 2019 *murderer commited suicide

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do have to give his family credit for not hiding the existence of those notes from LE.

I agree. However, was it really that difficult for the family to turn the letters over, considering that they somehow don’t think that “everything you hear about me but the child *advertiser censored* is true” equates to him being guilty?

Either way, what’s done is done. At least Stephanie was finally found, and her family can begin the slow struggle to deal with life without her.

FREEHOLD BOROUGH - Stephanie Parze should have been celebrating her 26th birthday, but instead friends and family with remember her this Wednesday with a candlelight vigil down Main Street in Freehold Borough.

The vigil for Parze — the 25-year-old was killed in late October — will begin at 6:30 p.m. at 51 West Main St., Freehold Borough, and proceed down Main Street to the Monmouth County Hall of Records, according to an online registration form.

Parze's father Ed said a foundation in his daughter's memory will be announced at the vigil.

Stephanie Parze: Candlelight vigil to be held Wednesday

Candlelight gathering for Stephanie Parze to be held tonight. It would have been her 26th birthday.

The gathering will be held from 6:30 to 9 p.m. Attendees will meet at the Freehold Borough Building Department at 51 West Main Street and will walk to the Monmouth County Hall of Records.

Candles will be supplied. Attendees are encouraged to wear purple or yellow in memory of domestic violence victims and missing persons.

Those participating in the walk are asked to park in the lot on Lafayette Street behind the Hall of Records and arrive after 6 p.m. West Main Street will be closed to traffic from McClean Street to Court Street from 5:30 to 10 p.m.

The family of Stephanie Parze — the 25-year-old Freehold woman who was murdered by her on-again, off-again boyfriend — will appear on the "The Dr. Oz Show," according to the New Jersey News Network.

Parze's parents, Ed and Sharlene, were reportedly invited as guests on the television program to discuss the Stephanie Nicole Parze Foundation. The Parze family started the foundation in their late daughter's name in effort to bring awareness to domestic violence, sexual abuse and missing people.

The air date of the Parze family's episode has not been announced yet.

Stephanie Parze: Family of slain Freehold woman to appear on 'The Dr. Oz Show'

From the above link:

"...property seized from his clients’ home included cellular phones, cable modems, gaming platforms and computers."

His parents are saying they don't get to use their electronics and have to keep paying for them. They want their things back from law enforcement...

(I don't know why the link is showing as "Get Access.)
Get Access

"But with the investigation not yet concluded, Sidley said Thursday that the state is not ready to return the cellphones and other property seized from the Ozbilgens, saying they have not yet been thoroughly searched.

That process has been delayed because the Ozbilgens have refused to turn over passcodes to open the seized telephones, she said.

Incremona said it was a good thing his clients didn’t agree to turn over their passcodes, now having learned they are targets of a criminal probe.

“At this point, until all of the evidence and all of the items that have been seized have actually been searched and have been searched thoroughly, we can’t return any of the items because we don’t know what will become relevant upon opening phones and upon finding whatever it is to be found within the phones," Sidley said.

“The process is a lengthy one, and it continues," Sidley said.

She added Parze and her family deserve “a complete and thorough investigation" into what happened to her.

“Does this mean it goes on in perpetuity, that they get to keep the phones and everything else for what at best would be a third-degree offense for a homicide that they never charged and that they can’t prove?" Incremona asked the judge.

“We’re going to be out of the statute of limitations," Incremona told the judge.

Get Access

@ChatteringBirds I don't know why either, I thought I was posting incorrectly when I first saw those words

Last edited:
Snipped-
That process has been delayed because the Ozbilgens have refused to turn over passcodes to open the seized telephones, she said.

Well why not give LE passcodes? Their lawyer irritates me. Third degree homicide, can't be proven? I daresay a jury trial would have proven that statement wrong.

Investigators believe the parents may have deleted messages they sent and received with their son around the time Parze went missing, the Post reports. It is also possible that the parents have withheld a suicide note from their son, according to the newspaper.

The parents refuse to provide authorities with their phone passwords, which Hakan Ozbilgen acknowledged in an interview with the Post, telling the newspaper he is not cooperating because he believes law enforcement mistreated his son.

“The reason why my son took his life is not because he did something to this poor girl, it’s because he was charged with child *advertiser censored*. He couldn’t handle it,” Hakan Ozbilgen told the newspaper. “I’m so angry at them. That’s why I’m talking like this.”

Hakan Ozbilgen claimed that after his son was initially arrested on the child *advertiser censored* charges, jailers would try to provoke him.

“They would leave him in the [cell], nine days by himself, and then every morning they would have a female guard go in and she would say, ‘John, do you see how many charges they got against you today?’ They were using this female officer, and what they really wanted him to do was they wanted him to go like insane on her . . . so they could say he has some kind of bias against women, and it’s not true. It’s not true,” Hakan Ozbilgen told the Post.

“You guys are the murderers,” Hakan Ozbilgen told the newspaper in reference to authorities. “My son had nothing to do with her disappearance. Prosecutors lied through their teeth.”

Hakan Ozbilgen further said in his interview with the newspaper that his son had a right to be angry with Parze because he claimed she “was involved with five or six other guys.” John Ozbilgen had texted Parze several expletive-filled text messages the night before she vanished, one of which called her a “f–king c–t.”

Even though John Ozbilgen had been charged with attacking Parze before she was killed, his father said his son treated women with respect.

“My son dated a lot of girls,” John Ozbilgen told the Post. “There would be a lot more girls out there saying something about him. My son was 6’ 4, he was gorgeous, he had brown hair, green eyes, when I walked in the mall with him, girls would turn around and stare at him. He was a beautiful kid.”
Stephanie Parze: Parents of suspected killer boyfriend are under investigation

I never feel anyone outside the murderer is responsible when taking the life of a victim. However, in this case due to the Father's comments above I'm making an exception.

I never feel anyone outside the murderer is responsible when taking the life of a victim. However, in this case due to the Father's comments above I'm making an exception.
In total agreement. The fact that his family has never seemed to have one iota of sympathy or empathy for Stephanie’s family and considers themselves to be the true victims in all of this is very telling. IMO, it explains a lot about the son’s warped personality as well.

Investigators believe the parents may have deleted messages they sent and received with their son around the time Parze went missing, the Post reports. It is also possible that the parents have withheld a suicide note from their son, according to the newspaper.

The parents refuse to provide authorities with their phone passwords, which Hakan Ozbilgen acknowledged in an interview with the Post, telling the newspaper he is not cooperating because he believes law enforcement mistreated his son.

“The reason why my son took his life is not because he did something to this poor girl, it’s because he was charged with child *advertiser censored*. He couldn’t handle it,” Hakan Ozbilgen told the newspaper. “I’m so angry at them. That’s why I’m talking like this.”

Hakan Ozbilgen claimed that after his son was initially arrested on the child *advertiser censored* charges, jailers would try to provoke him.

“They would leave him in the [cell], nine days by himself, and then every morning they would have a female guard go in and she would say, ‘John, do you see how many charges they got against you today?’ They were using this female officer, and what they really wanted him to do was they wanted him to go like insane on her . . . so they could say he has some kind of bias against women, and it’s not true. It’s not true,” Hakan Ozbilgen told the Post.

“You guys are the murderers,” Hakan Ozbilgen told the newspaper in reference to authorities. “My son had nothing to do with her disappearance. Prosecutors lied through their teeth.”

Hakan Ozbilgen further said in his interview with the newspaper that his son had a right to be angry with Parze because he claimed she “was involved with five or six other guys.” John Ozbilgen had texted Parze several expletive-filled text messages the night before she vanished, one of which called her a “f–king c–t.”

Even though John Ozbilgen had been charged with attacking Parze before she was killed, his father said his son treated women with respect.

My son dated a lot of girls,” John Ozbilgen told the Post. “There would be a lot more girls out there saying something about him. My son was 6’ 4, he was gorgeous, he had brown hair, green eyes, when I walked in the mall with him, girls would turn around and stare at him. He was a beautiful kid.”
Stephanie Parze: Parents of suspected killer boyfriend are under investigation

BBM

I do recall articles of other ex girlfriend’s claiming abuse just saying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay
Back