Found Deceased NJ - Stephanie Parze, 25, Freehold Township, Monmouth County, 30 Oct 2019 *murderer commited suicide

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Stephanie Parze, a 25-year-old Freehold Township woman whose body was discovered Sunday months after authorities believe she was killed by her on-again, off-again boyfriend, will be remembered at a viewing and funeral service scheduled for later this week.

A viewing will be held Thursday from 3 until 8 p.m. at the St. Rose of Lima School chapel at 51 Lincoln Place in Freehold Township. A funeral service will follow the next morning at 10 a.m. at the Saint Rose of Lima Church located at 16 McLean Street, about a block away from the chapel.
Parze will be laid to rest after the service at the Saint Rose of Lima Cemetery.

Parze's father Ed posted the arrangements on Facebook Monday evening.

"It's with a heavy heart that I post this information," he wrote.

Stephanie Parze: Funeral planned for slain Freehold Township woman

Stephanie Nicole Parze

Freehold Township - Stephanie Nicole Parze, 25, of Freehold Township, passed away on October 31, 2019. She was born in Freehold Township and resided there all her life. Stephanie loved children and worked as a nanny. She loved softball, hockey, the NY Yankees, bowling, shopping (especially for shoes) and had a special talent as a special effects makeup artist. She always put everyone else first.

She is survived by her parents, Edward and Sharlene; her three sisters, Brianna, Karissa and Hailey; her nephew, Mason; and her dog Jasmine.

A visitation will be held at St. Rose of Lima R.C. Church Chapel, 51 Lincoln Place, Freehold on Thursday, January 30, 2020 from 3:00-8:00pm. A Funeral Liturgy will be celebrated 10:00 am Friday, January 31, 2020 at St. Rose of Lima Church, 16 McLean Street, Freehold. Entombment will follow at St. Rose of Lima Cemetery Mausoleum in Freehold Twp. Funeral arrangements are under the direction of the Freeman Funeral Home, Freehold. For victims of domestic violence, in lieu of flowers, donations may be made to 180 Turning Lives Around Inc., 1 Bethany Road, Bldg. 3, Suite 42, Hazlet, NJ 07730.

View Stephanie Parze's Obituary on APP.com and share memories

Last edited:
The parents of John Ozbilgen, the 29-year-old Freehold Township man who authorities say is responsible for the death of Stephanie Parze, say they do not agree with that conclusion and believe their son is innocent in both death and disappearance of Parze, the family's lawyer said.

“First and foremost, the family expressed to me their condolences for the loss of Ms. Parze," the family's lawyer Richard E. Incremona told the Asbury Park Press Wednesday. "Obviously, they’re disappointed that she’s not alive, but they’re hoping that there’s closure for the family."

Get Access

The parents of John Ozbilgen, the 29-year-old Freehold Township man who authorities say is responsible for the death of Stephanie Parze, say they do not agree with that conclusion and believe their son is innocent in both death and disappearance of Parze, the family's lawyer said.

“First and foremost, the family expressed to me their condolences for the loss of Ms. Parze," the family's lawyer Richard E. Incremona told the Asbury Park Press Wednesday. "Obviously, they’re disappointed that she’s not alive, but they’re hoping that there’s closure for the family."

Get Access

MOO but I am so sick of the "oh he was such a good boy" talk.

Get Access

No comment :mad::mad::mad:

Didn't he confess to the killing in the suicide note, though? How do they explain that? And who else makes sense if not JO? That's some deep denial if you ask me.
Seems like the "confession" amounted to a note saying whatever his parents heard about him was true, and that he didn't want to spend the rest of his life in prison. (Link upthread of message). I don't believe he actually confessed specifically to killing her. Just enough wiggle room for parents to go into denial. JMO

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- A ring of drug pushers used shopping center parking lots on the South and North Shore alike to peddle prescription pills from their cars, police allege.

Today, police wrapped up a months-long undercover operation that targeted the crew, arresting five on drug-dealing charges and another three on possession charges.

A woman who identified herself as John Ozbilgen's mother said the same of her son: "He was shopping for crickets for lizards" in PetSmart.
8 young Staten Islanders arrested after months-long investigation into sale of prescription drugs
Note-this article was 10 years ago-.

BrokerCheck - Find a broker, investment or financial advisor

Bumping my post from November 11th- His Mom was saying the same kind of thing nine years ago when he busted for selling drugs. :mad:
8 young Staten Islanders arrested after months-long investigation into sale of prescription drugs

Bumping my post from November 11th- His Mom was saying the same kind of thing nine years ago when he busted for selling drugs. :mad:

Yeah, I think his parents are in deep denial about what a monster their kid was. I wish they'd just drop it (or at least stop running their mouths to the media, via their attorney or whatever) for the Parze's sake so her family can try to move forward and put their lives somewhat back together.

FREEHOLD - An emotional Ed Parze, father of Stephanie Parze, took to Facebook early Thursday morning to speak to his late daughter.

"Hi my angel, I wanted to tell you that we are all working so hard to make everything beautiful for you today," the post reads.

The post comes just ahead of a Thursday afternoon visitation for the 25-year-old Freehold native.

"Your sisters, especially Brianna are putting together a wonderful display for all to see. Your Angel's continue to come through helping us prepare for what will be, no doubt, the hardest days of our lives. I can't imagine how we are going to get through this. I can't even look at a picture of you with losing it. So much for being strong," Ed Parze wrote.

Stephanie Parze: Family prepares for 'hardest days of our lives'

FREEHOLD - Hundreds gathered at the St. Rose of Lima chapel Thursday afternoon to say goodbye to 25-year-old Stephanie Parze after a months-long search for the missing Freehold Township woman came to an end over the weekend.

A steady of stream mourners pulled into the chapel's parking lot to remember a woman who was at once fiercely independent and also devoted to her family. She was headstrong, but also "put everyone else first," as her family wrote in her obituary.

The line for the viewing quickly stretched outside the glass doors of the chapel and wound around the side of the brick building for much of the afternoon.

Stephanie Parze: Mourners remember kindness of slain Freehold Township woman

Definitely in denial. And to release this statement close to her funeral is not what decent people would do, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay
Back