Found Deceased NJ - Stephanie Parze, 25, Freehold Township, Monmouth County, 30 Oct 2019 *murderer commited suicide

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sister has said the phone never pinged in Staten Island. A lot of stuff has been contradicted. According to people who have called in tips, police have been dismissive of them yet are not releasing ANY new info to the public. One woman swears she saw him dump a large garbage bag in her apartment complex dumpster, so sure she drove to the police station at 2 am when she saw his face on the news. Said police dismissed it. If it is true the changes are slim to none in finding her because the landfill here incinerates and turns whats usable into concrete mix or or something to that nature. Unfortunately they plastered Stephanie's face every where early on and not his.

They should get their tip to Mr. Parze, let him know.

""Every tip we get we take seriously," Ed Parze told NJNN."

"The family of Stephanie Parze has conducted more than 50 searches throughout New Jersey and on Staten Island since the 25-year-old Freehold Township woman disappeared on Oct. 30."

Stephanie Parze's Father On Weekend Search: 'Sooner Or Later, We're Going To Hit Everywhere'

Timeline for refresher on this sad case. BBM
Stephanie Parze is still missing: Here's the story so far

Attorney Richard E. Incremona said that Ozbilgen’s family will continue to cooperate with the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office and the Freehold Police Department while they keep investigating the disappearance of Parze, 25.

Prosecutors identified him as a person of interest in the Parze case, and said he sent her 10 unanswered, angry text messages the night before her disappearance, according to NJ.com.

Ozbilgen was fired on Oct. 31 from the Woodstock Financial Group on Staten Island where he had worked for three years, his lawyer Robert Honecker Jr. previously told NJ.com.

I live local.. it may be unrelated but I think it’s worth mentioning that a body was found today off of Route 9 in Old Bridge near the Grand Marquis. There is a lot of talk from first responders.. either way someone missing will be reunited with their family soon.

NJ 12 will be covering more at 10pm. Prayers for the family.

"A body was discovered Sunday afternoon in a wooded area off Route 9 in Old Bridge, roughly a half-mile from where the family of missing Freehold woman Stephanie Parze searched for her in late November.

The body was found at 2:46 p.m.just sound of Old Mill Road, according to Middlesex County Acting Prosecutor Christopher L.C. Kuberiet and Old Bridge Police Chief William Volkert.

Police said the body was unidentified and that an autopsy was scheduled to be performed Monday by the Middlesex Regional Medical Examiner’s Office.

Police activity was heavy in the area around 6:30 p.m. By 9 p.m., police presence had been reduced to two cars.

The area is about a half-mile from where a search party looked for Stephanie Parze, who disappeared Oct. 30."

Body discovered in Old Bridge: Prosecutor

Last edited:
"The body was found at 2:46 p.m.just sound of Old Mill Road, according to Middlesex County Acting Prosecutor Christopher L.C. Kuberiet and Old Bridge Police Chief William Volkert.

Police said the body was unidentified and that an autopsy was scheduled to be performed Monday by the Middlesex Regional Medical Examiner’s Office.

Police activity was heavy in the area around 6:30 p.m. By 9 p.m., police presence had been reduced to two cars.

The area is about a half-mile from where a search party looked for Stephanie Parze, who disappeared Oct. 30."

Body discovered in Old Bridge: Prosecutor
Seems like it could be her. I hope for the family to have answers. I'm wondering what led the family and also this search to that particular area.

Body of Missing NJ Woman Stephanie Parze Possibly Found in Woods: Sources

Law enforcement sources told NBC New York the body, believed to be Stephanie Parze, was fairly decomposed.

There was a large event at the banquet hall yesterday.. due to excess parking a bunch of kids found the body. This was not during the search, although about a month ago the family did search near here, it was just across the street on the northbound side of the highway :/

The father has posted candles, and the Aunt has indicated confirmation will come today. I believe Stephanie has tattoos, so we will know soon. Prayers in the meantime for all.

There was a large event at the banquet hall yesterday.. due to excess parking a bunch of kids found the body. This was not during the search, although about a month ago the family did search near here, it was just across the street on the northbound side of the highway :/

The father has posted candles, and the Aunt has indicated confirmation will come today. I believe Stephanie has tattoos, so we will know soon. Prayers in the meantime for all.
Sounds like a random find. Fortuitous in a way. Thinking on it, a parking lot like what is there would enable someone to leave the car unnoticed (and not along the side of a road) in order to have time to dump her there. I’m sadly glad she seems to have been found. I honestly thought it might never happen.

From the MCPO Twitter: “It is with great sadness we announce that Stephanie Parze’s remains were recovered yesterday in Old Bridge. The ME confirmed her identity this morning. MCPO will hold a brief press conference later today. Thanks to @MCProsecutor and @oldbridgepd for great teamwork on this matter“ Monmouth Prosecutor on Twitter

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd
Back