Found Deceased NJ - Stephanie Parze, 25, Freehold Township, Monmouth County, 30 Oct 2019 *murderer commited suicide

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please don't make me have to listen to Nancy Grace, she makes my eyelid twitch. Share the new details and who you think the accomplice is?

Agreed- it was rough. I honestly wouldn’t have listened if the parents weren’t on. Give me a bit and I’ll gladly transcribe highlights!

IMO- As for the accomplice- I’m not too sure on anyone specific, but the ex girlfriend has been pretty vocal and obviously knows more than she is saying. Reading some of her quotes leads me to believe she was still in love with him and loyal to him despite the claims of abuse. I also have read that JO cheated on Steph with the same ex and that there was a jealousy issue there. But, the family has been vocal that they support the ex. He could have friends or family that may know more/helped. If he met up with the ex the next day and talked, I’m sure he did the same with friends. His father has gone to jail before (don’t know timing or specifics, could be nothing major).

Someone knows something.

Monday Crime Stories: Gorgeous 25-year-old goes to seance, vanishes. Parents beg for help

Guests:
Edward Parze: Stephanie’s father
Sharlene Parze: Stephanie’s mother
Wendy Patrick: California prosecutor, author of “Red Flags”
Jeff Cortese: Former FBI Special Agent
Dr. Daniel Bober: Forensic Psychiatrist
Alexis Tereschuk: Radar Online Investigative Reporter
· AT: Stephanie went with family and friends "not to a seance- she went to see a medium speak. This is an event, this is a women who would read people in the audience, just a really neat, fun event- a family event."

· AT: Stephanie went home with her family to her parents house and around 10:30pm drove home to her grandmothers house where she has been living alone. The last communication was a snapchat photo driving home and she was not heard from since. The next day they go over to the house and find her things including her cell phone "in the couch"

· SP: “It was actually on the side of the couch that we found it. When I was at the house looking for her I rang her phone and that’s where her sister found it on the side of the couch… on the floor there was a bunch of blankets and stuff. I don’t know whether it just fell off the arm, but we had to move some stuff to get to it.”

· NG speculating that this means she at least got in the door and sat down on the couch.

· SP: “Everything was normal (in the house) the leftovers that she took home that night was left on the piano when we first walk in. I saw her shoes and leather jacket were on the floor. The side of the couch where we found her phone was the side where her phone charger is so she always sat on that side.” (It was not plugged in)

· Leftovers were chicken fingers and fries that she was going to eat for lunch the next day to work.

· NG speculates she never made it to the kitchen. “Was it by the front door is that what you said?”

· SP: “Yes, however every light in the house was on. It was very strange.”

· SP says the house is a ranch

· NG: “That’s not like her right because I’m telling you I have certain lights I leave on when I leave and that’s that if anything else is left on then that was a mistake.”

· SP: “Right. Even the ones even the light going down to the basement was on- she would never go down that way.”

· NG: “Was the front door locked or unlocked?”

· SP: “Unlocked. But that’s kinda normal for her to have it unlocked. Yeah, well, I don’t know about at night, like, when she goes to bed, ya know, but when she’s home, you know, she would keep it unlocked.”

· Her vehicle was in the driveway and locked.

· The night before she drove to her parents’ house and they drove together in the Mrs. Parze’s vehicle to New Brunswick, NJ for the show. Stephanie then drove her own vehicle home.

· EP: “I didn’t go with the girls, I was home, but she was always upbeat..”

· Stephanie drove a white Hyundai Sonata.

· Her house is 5 miles away.

· Mrs. Parze told her to text or call when she got home and she didn’t.

· NG: “Does she normally do that when you ask her?”

· SP: “Oh yeah. Oh definitely. And if for some reason she ends up falling asleep you know a couple hours later shes texting me sorry I fell asleep I’m ok.”

· NG asks when she got suspicious. SP explains she was calling and texting that night but thought Stephanie may have fallen asleep. She texted again at 7:00 AM and got no response. She thought maybe her phone was on silent from having it on silent the night before for the show. She called Stephanie when she thought she was on her way to work in hopes that the car would pick up the ringing and there was no answer. She was supposed to be at work and wasn’t answering so the family went to her house, and that is when they found all of the lights on and went room to room searching for her.

· SP: “My mom has 3 big dogs and she (Stephanie) has a tiny dog and they were all locked in the house where they normally have a doggy door where they could go out but when Stephanie has her little Yorkie out she doesn’t want her to go out the doggy door because shes so tiny and shes afraid the birds are gonna like pick her up.”

· NG emphasizing importance of details- leftovers, phone near charger, now discussing behavioral/routine evidence (in regard to her sitting on the couch in the same spot) and no text back means something.

· WP: “The devil is in the details”- “how far did she get before something happened that was out of the ordinary. You know all of the lights on- that almost indicates searching for something, that’s the kinda thing you do when somethings gone missing, it’s just one of the explanations, but it gets us thinking to what could it mean, how far did she get..”

· NG talks about all of the lights being on and asks SP “Why would you go turn on every light in the house Sharlene?”

· SP: “That is a question I have been asking myself because she never has every single light on in the house she would have to go over to the sliding door to turn you know to shut the door so the dogs don’t go out the doggy door but that is right off the living room which is right off the front door. Leaving the food on the piano- that would be Steph to be honest with you. That’s kinda normal she would do that. Not having her phone, one thing I did realize when I started getting worried- I have a app on the phone that says find my device and she knows it and she likes that idea cause if she ever lost her phone I was able to trace it. I did notice that the location was off however her phone was at 44%, when I checked it a couple hours later it only went down to 39% and then when we went back that evening and actually found her phone it was down to 34% so I knew that she was not on her phone all day otherwise it would have drained so much more.”

· The show was at a comedy club in New Brunswick, NJ. There were 8 total for a girls night out including the Parze sisters and mother. They went to dinner and then to the show where there was about 300 people in the audience. Her demeanor was normal.

· EP did not see her that night. He says when he and Mrs. Parze went to Stephanie’s house the next day that “it looked like she had just left with somebody to go to the store, something like that, because the dog was still locked in and stuff and she would never leave them locked in cause they cant go to the bathroom.”

· EP says Mrs. Parze and their daughter went back in the afternoon to look for Stephanie and found her phone with a text from the family she was supposed to work for that day.

· EP: “The police haven’t given us information as far as the investigations concerned, so I don’t really know what was on her phone.”

· EP says the police took the report they made very seriously because the ball started rolling as soon as they got to the house. He says he knows some of them personally so they knew right away this was not a runaway and took it very seriously.

· SP explains that Stephanie’s phone has a passcode she cannot remember, but she was able to read the message from the family from the notifications tab. (By pulling down on the iPhone)

· NG discusses the 10 angry unanswered texts from JO in 9 minutes filled with curse words asking “Where are you”.

· AT: “According to police sources he was harassing her.”

· No new details regarding JO. EP is discussing the NJ bail reform act and how that lead to his release.

· EP says he met JO on a rafting trip once but there was a large group so they didn’t talk much. “I had a weird feeling about him when I met him but that was just normal Dad and new BF.”

· SP: “I didn’t care for him from the beginning, there was just something that bothered me. I’m always analyzing I have 4 girls so I’m always you know checking the new BFs that come in and you now and Stephanie’s always you know she had somebody over I’d ask opinions and stuff and he was just very unsociable, never spoke, her friends didn’t care for him and I guess every time he’d talk apparently the friends said it was more like cold jokes he would do instead of a conversation, but I had just told Stephanie on the Monday before she went missing I had asked her what was going on with her and John and she had said to me that its complicated, she says, like I completely broke it off with him 2 days ago but he’ll go back to when we first started dating so nice and he reels me back in, and then it gets bad again, and then he reels me back in, and its hard to get away from him. But I had told her that because he had hit her 3 times that he would never be accepted into the family, no holidays, no family gatherings, no wedding, no nothing. It just seemed like she was trying to end it with him.”

· NG asks JC about marks on JO’s neck. JC confirms that it suggests an altercation between two people, and in these circumstances the marks on his body are significant.

· EP: “They did DNA testing on the scratches on his neck and a complete forensics screening of his whole body. It was after the fact so it was hard to find usable DNA. There was no marks on his legs or anywhere else as far as we know.”

· SP: “Everybody has been helping above and beyond that we could have ever imagined, but we just need to get her home… we need to find her."

Tip Line: 732-462-7500

Last edited:
""The father of a missing New Jersey woman posted a heartbreaking message about the reality of the family’s attempts to locate her and the emotional toll not knowing her whereabouts is having on him "as the search continues."

Edward Parze's social media is a shrine to his beloved daughter -- 25-year-old Stephanie Parze, who mysteriously vanished after dropping her parents off at their house following a family night out on October 30. She hasn't been seen since, though searches have led authorities across multiple states and counties.

In a lengthy and hearbreaking Dec. 10 post, Edward details "an uncontrollable meltdown" as "the reality of what has happened is beginning to kill my hopes and slowly bringing me to my knees."

‘Broken Beyond Repair’: NJ Dad Remembers Missing Daughter as Search Continues

Heartbreaking

""The father of a missing New Jersey woman posted a heartbreaking message about the reality of the family’s attempts to locate her and the emotional toll not knowing her whereabouts is having on him "as the search continues."

Edward Parze's social media is a shrine to his beloved daughter -- 25-year-old Stephanie Parze, who mysteriously vanished after dropping her parents off at their house following a family night out on October 30. She hasn't been seen since, though searches have led authorities across multiple states and counties.

In a lengthy and hearbreaking Dec. 10 post, Edward details "an uncontrollable meltdown" as "the reality of what has happened is beginning to kill my hopes and slowly bringing me to my knees."

‘Broken Beyond Repair’: NJ Dad Remembers Missing Daughter as Search Continues

Heartbreaking
From your link, her fathers words :

“I didn't even get to see her leave the house that night, no kiss goodby... The guilt of not being able to do my job as a father, not being able to help her when she needed me most is overwhelming me. I am weakening little by little, my strength is being drained from me. Reality... Just another mind game I try and live with. The search continues....“

:(

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- The search for Stephanie Parze, 25, is slated to continue on Staten Island this weekend when volunteers converge on the borough to search for the missing Freehold, N.J., woman who disappeared over 40 days ago.

Edward Parze, the woman’s father, said on Facebook that the search, which will take place on Sunday, will cover a “large area” on Staten Island, but did not provide further details. Volunteers are asked to sign up through a Google Form."

Search for Stephanie Parze continues on Staten Island this weekend

Monday Crime Stories: Gorgeous 25-year-old goes to seance, vanishes. Parents beg for help

Guests:
Edward Parze: Stephanie’s father
Sharlene Parze: Stephanie’s mother
Wendy Patrick: California prosecutor, author of “Red Flags”
Jeff Cortese: Former FBI Special Agent
Dr. Daniel Bober: Forensic Psychiatrist
Alexis Tereschuk: Radar Online Investigative Reporter
· AT: Stephanie went with family and friends "not to a seance- she went to see a medium speak. This is an event, this is a women who would read people in the audience, just a really neat, fun event- a family event."

· AT: Stephanie went home with her family to her parents house and around 10:30pm drove home to her grandmothers house where she has been living alone. The last communication was a snapchat photo driving home and she was not heard from since. The next day they go over to the house and find her things including her cell phone "in the couch"

· SP: “It was actually on the side of the couch that we found it. When I was at the house looking for her I rang her phone and that’s where her sister found it on the side of the couch… on the floor there was a bunch of blankets and stuff. I don’t know whether it just fell off the arm, but we had to move some stuff to get to it.”

· NG speculating that this means she at least got in the door and sat down on the couch.

· SP: “Everything was normal (in the house) the leftovers that she took home that night was left on the piano when we first walk in. I saw her shoes and leather jacket were on the floor. The side of the couch where we found her phone was the side where her phone charger is so she always sat on that side.” (It was not plugged in)

· Leftovers were chicken fingers and fries that she was going to eat for lunch the next day to work.

· NG speculates she never made it to the kitchen. “Was it by the front door is that what you said?”

· SP: “Yes, however every light in the house was on. It was very strange.”

· SP says the house is a ranch

· NG: “That’s not like her right because I’m telling you I have certain lights I leave on when I leave and that’s that if anything else is left on then that was a mistake.”

· SP: “Right. Even the ones even the light going down to the basement was on- she would never go down that way.”

· NG: “Was the front door locked or unlocked?”

· SP: “Unlocked. But that’s kinda normal for her to have it unlocked. Yeah, well, I don’t know about at night, like, when she goes to bed, ya know, but when she’s home, you know, she would keep it unlocked.”

· Her vehicle was in the driveway and locked.

· The night before she drove to her parents’ house and they drove together in the Mrs. Parze’s vehicle to New Brunswick, NJ for the show. Stephanie then drove her own vehicle home.

· EP: “I didn’t go with the girls, I was home, but she was always upbeat..”

· Stephanie drove a white Hyundai Sonata.

· Her house is 5 miles away.

· Mrs. Parze told her to text or call when she got home and she didn’t.

· NG: “Does she normally do that when you ask her?”

· SP: “Oh yeah. Oh definitely. And if for some reason she ends up falling asleep you know a couple hours later shes texting me sorry I fell asleep I’m ok.”

· NG asks when she got suspicious. SP explains she was calling and texting that night but thought Stephanie may have fallen asleep. She texted again at 7:00 AM and got no response. She thought maybe her phone was on silent from having it on silent the night before for the show. She called Stephanie when she thought she was on her way to work in hopes that the car would pick up the ringing and there was no answer. She was supposed to be at work and wasn’t answering so the family went to her house, and that is when they found all of the lights on and went room to room searching for her.

· SP: “My mom has 3 big dogs and she (Stephanie) has a tiny dog and they were all locked in the house where they normally have a doggy door where they could go out but when Stephanie has her little Yorkie out she doesn’t want her to go out the doggy door because shes so tiny and shes afraid the birds are gonna like pick her up.”

· NG emphasizing importance of details- leftovers, phone near charger, now discussing behavioral/routine evidence (in regard to her sitting on the couch in the same spot) and no text back means something.

· WP: “The devil is in the details”- “how far did she get before something happened that was out of the ordinary. You know all of the lights on- that almost indicates searching for something, that’s the kinda thing you do when somethings gone missing, it’s just one of the explanations, but it gets us thinking to what could it mean, how far did she get..”

· NG talks about all of the lights being on and asks SP “Why would you go turn on every light in the house Sharlene?”

· SP: “That is a question I have been asking myself because she never has every single light on in the house she would have to go over to the sliding door to turn you know to shut the door so the dogs don’t go out the doggy door but that is right off the living room which is right off the front door. Leaving the food on the piano- that would be Steph to be honest with you. That’s kinda normal she would do that. Not having her phone, one thing I did realize when I started getting worried- I have a app on the phone that says find my device and she knows it and she likes that idea cause if she ever lost her phone I was able to trace it. I did notice that the location was off however her phone was at 44%, when I checked it a couple hours later it only went down to 39% and then when we went back that evening and actually found her phone it was down to 34% so I knew that she was not on her phone all day otherwise it would have drained so much more.”

· The show was at a comedy club in New Brunswick, NJ. There were 8 total for a girls night out including the Parze sisters and mother. They went to dinner and then to the show where there was about 300 people in the audience. Her demeanor was normal.

· EP did not see her that night. He says when he and Mrs. Parze went to Stephanie’s house the next day that “it looked like she had just left with somebody to go to the store, something like that, because the dog was still locked in and stuff and she would never leave them locked in cause they cant go to the bathroom.”

· EP says Mrs. Parze and their daughter went back in the afternoon to look for Stephanie and found her phone with a text from the family she was supposed to work for that day.

· EP: “The police haven’t given us information as far as the investigations concerned, so I don’t really know what was on her phone.”

· EP says the police took the report they made very seriously because the ball started rolling as soon as they got to the house. He says he knows some of them personally so they knew right away this was not a runaway and took it very seriously.

· SP explains that Stephanie’s phone has a passcode she cannot remember, but she was able to read the message from the family from the notifications tab. (By pulling down on the iPhone)

· NG discusses the 10 angry unanswered texts from JO in 9 minutes filled with curse words asking “Where are you”.

· AT: “According to police sources he was harassing her.”

· No new details regarding JO. EP is discussing the NJ bail reform act and how that lead to his release.

· EP says he met JO on a rafting trip once but there was a large group so they didn’t talk much. “I had a weird feeling about him when I met him but that was just normal Dad and new BF.”

· SP: “I didn’t care for him from the beginning, there was just something that bothered me. I’m always analyzing I have 4 girls so I’m always you know checking the new BFs that come in and you now and Stephanie’s always you know she had somebody over I’d ask opinions and stuff and he was just very unsociable, never spoke, her friends didn’t care for him and I guess every time he’d talk apparently the friends said it was more like cold jokes he would do instead of a conversation, but I had just told Stephanie on the Monday before she went missing I had asked her what was going on with her and John and she had said to me that its complicated, she says, like I completely broke it off with him 2 days ago but he’ll go back to when we first started dating so nice and he reels me back in, and then it gets bad again, and then he reels me back in, and its hard to get away from him. But I had told her that because he had hit her 3 times that he would never be accepted into the family, no holidays, no family gatherings, no wedding, no nothing. It just seemed like she was trying to end it with him.”

· NG asks JC about marks on JO’s neck. JC confirms that it suggests an altercation between two people, and in these circumstances the marks on his body are significant.

· EP: “They did DNA testing on the scratches on his neck and a complete forensics screening of his whole body. It was after the fact so it was hard to find usable DNA. There was no marks on his legs or anywhere else as far as we know.”

· SP: “Everybody has been helping above and beyond that we could have ever imagined, but we just need to get her home… we need to find her."

Tip Line: 732-462-7500
Wow, thanks so much!

So her parents did know JO hit her three times. A week before she went missing she and her Mom had a conversation about the abuse. Her poor parents, they had no idea how dangerous this guy would end up being. Heartbreaking!

Stephanie was added to NAMUS: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Original
Original
Original
Original

Original

Circumstances
Date of Last ContactOctober 30, 2019
NamUs Case CreatedNovember 6, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location Freehold Township, New Jersey
Monmouth County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Stephanie was last seen at her home on the evening of October 30, 2019. She left behind her car, phone, and other personal items.

Family members and friends of Stephanie Parze, the Freehold Township woman who has not been seen since Oct. 30, will come together this weekend.

According to a social media post from Stephanie’s father, Edward Parze, “We are going to be gathering at Freehold Township High School, 281 Elton-Adelphia Road, Freehold Township, at 9 a.m. on Dec. 21 for a very large group aerial photo.

“We would love to see all of the volunteers, donors, first responders and anyone supporting our ‘Bring Steph Home’ efforts to be in the photo. Bring your families and friends, everyone is welcome to be in the photo.

Read more: Father of missing woman rallies community as search for Stephanie continues - centraljersey.com

The Pazre family will hold a bowl-a-thon to raise funds for their searches on Saturday afternoon at the Howell Lanes. In the morning, volunteers are invited to be part of an aerial photoshoot at the Freehold Township High School football field. Another search is scheduled for Sunday on Staten Island.

3 high-profile missing persons cases frustrate NJ searchers

What a sorrowful time for her family. Instead of lighting the lights and celebrating the holidays, they are still searching for Stephanie. I'm so sad for them.. I truly wish they would at least get some finality on where she is and what happened. Then perhaps they could begin to heal. :(

The family of missing 25-year-old Stephanie Parze is planning to hold a benefit concert Sunday at Moore's Tavern in Freehold with special guest Thomas Gabriel.

The concert is aimed to aid in search efforts for Stephanie. Ed and Sharlene Parze, Stephanie's parents, told NJNN that Moore's Tavern is one of Stephanie's favorite places.

The Parze family is also planning a weekend rally at Freehold Township High School 9 a.m. Saturday in an effort to keep the search alive. They are hoping enough people will come out to participate in an aerial photo shoot in the shape of a heart.

[...]

The family will be conducting another search on Dec. 22 in Manalapan. They are asking volunteers to sign up in advance here.

Stephanie Parze's Family Plans Benefit Concert (video)

FREEHOLD TOWNSHIP - Laura and David Isolda walked onto a football field Saturday, facing the 25 degree temperatures with about 200 other people, most of them strangers.

The Isoldas, from Old Bridge, joined a rally Saturday for missing Freehold Township woman Stephanie Parze, an effort by her family to keep the light burning for her.

They group stood outlined in yellow police tape shaped into a heart as a tower ladder from the East Freehold Fire Company hoisted photographers over the crowd.

Like others in the group, the Isoldas never knew Parze. And they didn’t know her family. Yet the couple joined a search or the missing woman in Staten Island, where they originally hail from, after hearing about Parze from friends. The have taken part in five other searches. The voluntary effort is not without its costs.

“After these searches you can really feel defeated,” said Laura Isolda. “But then you say, you know what, at least we can cross one more area we searched off the list.”

Stephanie Parze: Rally for missing Freehold Township woman draws 200

Nothing new. We are now past the 2 month mark! :( I think about Stephanie every day and am constantly checking for updates. I did not know her, but I feel such a connection to her. Thinking of her and her family. All MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay
Back